Comments • Big and Small: What are the largest figures in your collection?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    33 comments
    ITEM #99355 is my largest. ITEM #444034 is a close second though, she's almost the same height even though she's a smaller scale.

Smallest would have to be a trading figure or something.
    4 months ago
    Largest figures? The largest that MFC covers would be my Dollfie Dreams. I'll just say Cynthia is biggest. She's ITEM #130917 on a DD3Dy body.

Smallest figure would be ITEM #65940
    4 months ago
    The biggest figure in my collection is ITEM #2092. I love him <3

As for the smallest, that would probably be either ITEM #178391 or ITEM #263508.
    4 months ago
    My biggest is the 1/4 Cap by Iron Studios who is towering over the rest of my collection ... Even the 1/6 HT look small next to it. XD He's huge and awesome.

The smallest are the Kurobas one-coin figures. Wait. No actually the smallest is tiny Ant-Man.

4 months ago
    mirberryRGBlv14 絶対可憐
    Shaerileth (4 months ago) #20507805He's even more adorable in person!
    I only have a pic of the golden one, which isn't as adorable in my opinion, but it's all I have to share at 3am, lol

View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/Shaerileth1493449618.jpeg

He's still really cute! For a vengeful spirit!!
    4 months ago
    The biggest figure in my collection is ITEM #235830.
    My smallest is probably ITEM #300615. (I bought this one specifically because I love that scene in the Manga. It's too cool. xD)

I usually prefer bigger figures. I would buy more 1/6 scales but I'm lucky if my favorite characters get at least a 1/8 scale. Apart from the fact that they do take up a lot of space I think they look better and it's easier to display big figures. It's also nice when the sculpt gets more detailed because of a bigger scale. For example the most important thing on a figure for me is the face and my two 1/6 scales ITEM #235830 and ITEM #165927 have their eyes not just printed on the face but their eyeballs are actually sculpted. It's a really small detail but I'm still in love with it and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.
    (Even though I feel 1/4 and bigger would be too big for me.)

I actually think it's pretty hard to display small figures nicely. They look very weird next to my 1/8 scales and if you have only small figures but a lot of them I think it looks cluttered and crammed really fast. It's one of the reasons why I don't like Nendos that much.
    4 months ago
    All my figures are the usual 1/6-1/8 territory, but after visiting Kinokuniya downtown and seeing a bunch of 1/4ish large figures I really want to have at least a couple bigger ones.

I'm going to try next pay check to order ITEM #235960 because I missed out when she first came out and have kicked myself for it since. Im gonna put a dedicated shelf up near my bed just for her :3
    4 months ago
    My tallest figure is this fantastic Sailor Moon ITEM #9356. But the focus of my collection are dolls, so I'd mention this kitty, too ITEM #135211 !
    Not sure which is the smallest tho. Chiyo-chan maybe ITEM #16420?
    4 months ago
    Largest: ITEM #98665 Her hair and wings take up so much space.
    Smallest: ITEM #331566 Got her in a loot crate as a birthday present.
    4 months ago
    My biggest is the Jumbo Hatsune Miku Nendoroid ITEM #117982 and my smallest is the Pocket Pop Miku ITEM #534174
    I took a pic of em together for a sense of scale, Jumbo is a foot tall, Pocket is only 1.5 inches.
    4 months ago