iBig and Small: What are the largest figures in your collection?n/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

33 comments
02 months agoglaliesglalies
item #99355 is my largest. item #444034 is a close second though, she's almost the same height even though she's a smaller scale.

Smallest would have to be a trading figure or something.
02 months agoGabrielGabriel
Largest figures? The largest that MFC covers would be my Dollfie Dreams. I'll just say Cynthia is biggest. She's item #130917 on a DD3Dy body.

Smallest figure would be item #65940
02 months ago (2 months ago)R_KasaharaR_Kasahara ( =₃=)*
The biggest figure in my collection is item #2092. I love him <3

As for the smallest, that would probably be either item #178391 or item #263508.
12 months agoTrashCatTrashCat
My biggest is the 1/4 Cap by Iron Studios who is towering over the rest of my collection ... Even the 1/6 HT look small next to it. XD He's huge and awesome.

The smallest are the Kurobas one-coin figures. Wait. No actually the smallest is tiny Ant-Man.

02 months agomirberrymirberry 絶対可憐
Shaerileth (2 months ago) #20507805He's even more adorable in person!
I only have a pic of the golden one, which isn't as adorable in my opinion, but it's all I have to share at 3am, lol

View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/Shaerileth1493449618.jpeg

He's still really cute! For a vengeful spirit!!
02 months agoBroetchenBroetchen
The biggest figure in my collection is item #235830.
My smallest is probably item #300615. (I bought this one specifically because I love that scene in the Manga. It's too cool. xD)

I usually prefer bigger figures. I would buy more 1/6 scales but I'm lucky if my favorite characters get at least a 1/8 scale. Apart from the fact that they do take up a lot of space I think they look better and it's easier to display big figures. It's also nice when the sculpt gets more detailed because of a bigger scale. For example the most important thing on a figure for me is the face and my two 1/6 scales item #235830 and item #165927 have their eyes not just printed on the face but their eyeballs are actually sculpted. It's a really small detail but I'm still in love with it and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.
(Even though I feel 1/4 and bigger would be too big for me.)

I actually think it's pretty hard to display small figures nicely. They look very weird next to my 1/8 scales and if you have only small figures but a lot of them I think it looks cluttered and crammed really fast. It's one of the reasons why I don't like Nendos that much.
02 months agoJenseitsJenseits
All my figures are the usual 1/6-1/8 territory, but after visiting Kinokuniya downtown and seeing a bunch of 1/4ish large figures I really want to have at least a couple bigger ones.

I'm going to try next pay check to order item #235960 because I missed out when she first came out and have kicked myself for it since. Im gonna put a dedicated shelf up near my bed just for her :3
02 months ago (2 months ago)YorunoYoruno
My tallest figure is this fantastic Sailor Moon item #9356. But the focus of my collection are dolls, so I'd mention this kitty, too item #135211 !
Not sure which is the smallest tho. Chiyo-chan maybe item #16420?
02 months agoconfuzedanimefanconfuzedanimefan
Largest: item #98665 Her hair and wings take up so much space.
Smallest: item #331566 Got her in a loot crate as a birthday present.
02 months agocrashboxrewindcrashboxrewind
My biggest is the Jumbo Hatsune Miku Nendoroid item #117982 and my smallest is the Pocket Pop Miku item #534174
I took a pic of em together for a sense of scale, Jumbo is a foot tall, Pocket is only 1.5 inches.
02 months agoGuy9394Guy9394
I choose you! my grail, my waifu, my beatrice!!!! item #62293

she's so hot that I collected dolls..... pictures in MFC are amazing.

i think Sakuya is taller, pony tail counts item #102386

Smallest got to be trading figures, my asuka collection picture #181870

As long as similar sized stuff is placed nearby, collection would look amazing
02 months ago (2 months ago)chocolocochocoloco
I tend to collect smaller things, so I guess my largest figures are item #288954 and item #288956?
My smallest are probably these: encyclopedia #85118
(I have all of them except for Len and Kaito, but i didn't want to link every individual one >v<)
Edit: if those don't count as figures, then i'd say this one is my smallest: item #133737
02 months ago (2 months ago)Bea2028Bea2028
leahemilylarkin1 (2 months ago) #20507344My largest figur is my Gigantic Series Super Sonico. I would link but I don't know how to do that haha. My other large figures are my 1/4 bunnies. They are huge :D
My smallest is my Lala deviluke Gashapin :)
To link something,copy the MFC link and paste it in your comment. It's that simple ^*^
02 months agoCantisamaCantisama
My biggest figure is probably GSC 1/8 Godoka item #98665 I don't have space for 1/4 or larger (more like I don't even have space for the regular sized figures I already have).

My smallest is this adorable Kagami item #6302 Size comparison to Nendo Petit:
12 months ago (2 months ago)CoffeeCoffee
My biggest is definitely item #345117.
I guess having all of the gigantic series Megaman figures (item #288483, item #331022, item #266942, item #363046, item #396974, item #429745) is also kind of a space-waster.
And perhaps some of my Dollfie Dreams take up quite a bit of space as well.

And I have so many tiny figures, so I don't really know which one would be considered the smallest.
12 months agoWorstluckWorstluck
As I only collect scale figure of 1/8 scale, the largest figure in my collection will be item #166974 and item #393942 which is around 27 cm to 28 cm, kind of the sweet spot of my cabinet which was divided into 32 cm per shelf.

But nowadays even 1/8 figures are tend to be tall with dramatic poses plus long accessories. Have skipped a number of those figures for space issue.
02 months agonoctisitynoctisity
Apparently these two are the the biggest in my collection (didn't even realize they're the same height until now LOL): item #198585 item #187841

Smallest would be these two kitties if you remove their accessories: item #483577 item #374184
(Honorable mention to this tiny danbo though because it's adorable item #400064)
02 months agotake123take123
My largest are my 1/4 bunnies. The standing ones of the taller girls are super big.
02 months agoLovelyIdiotLovelyIdiot
Smallest figures: item #544597 and its variant: item #544605 Figures themselves are about the size of half my thumb.

Largest figures: item #142995 She has no scale but she's a pretty big figure (27cm tall)
12 months ago (2 months ago)ShaerilethShaerileth 「mother of a grimoire」
mirberry (2 months ago) #20506510That little Toshio is somehow surprisingly adorable...!
He's even more adorable in person!

« Prev   1 2   Next »