Comments • May 2017: What's coming into your collection?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    46 comments
    This month the treasures that are coming are ITEM #1878 and ITEM #175644, quite happy with both, that JoJo statue was one of the first really good quality made from the show, and it hasn't been that expensive as expected.
    4 months ago
    Tomorrow I'll fetch my heavy loot parcel from the mail office. Forgot what's inside. Lot of doujinshi though.
    4 months ago
    xTAZORxRGBlv17 Diane Lover
    For me it's just ITEM #528180 and ITEM #528189
    4 months ago
    TyjosAzari (4 months ago) #20669724ITEM #331521 is worth it if you can get it under $100, she looks great.

Good to know! I'll keep an eye open!
    4 months ago
    I'm looking forward to getting ITEM #322190 this month, he was shipped a few days ago!! Just hope I don't accidentally break him, as I read his hair is very easily chipped...
    4 months ago
    Well, May is busy for me, comparing to other months. I expect Spike ITEM #396921 and already paid for him. Im soo excited and look forward to him *w* He is made by Koto and they have no delays, so from my 2 May pre-orders I'll get at least him.
    I also have this beautiful Megumi ITEM #331541 but I'm 90% sure that she'll be delayed since she is from GSC.
    About non pre-orders, this cutiepie ITEM #191720 has to arrive soon and I already can't wait to start building her
    4 months ago
    I don't have anything I'm waiting for this month, but I plan on preordering ITEM #464586 soon.
    4 months ago
    I am starting to believe that I will not receive anything this month....
    Originally I was expecting ITEM #463240 and ordered ITEM #327207 but the first one was dalayted so it will most likely arrive at June and I think the second one is lost or delayed because it's been almost a month and it still hasn't arrived in the post office.....
    4 months ago
    sailormatlac (4 months ago) #20669049Honestly, not that much. A lot of figures I want were recently released or are going to be very soon, but I didn't pre-order them. I guess I'm tired of buying stuff that loose its value in a matter of a few months and prefer to make sure the final product meets my expectation. Also, planning a trip to Japan diverted much of my budget.
    That said, I'm steadily completing my Alter Love Live collection with:
    ITEM #317827
    and ITEM #317828 next month.
    BTW, what are your thoughts about this one? ITEM #331521

ITEM #331521 is worth it if you can get it under $100, she looks great.
    4 months ago

That said, I'm steadily completing my Alter Love Live collection with:

ITEM #317827

and ITEM #317828 next month.

BTW, what are your thoughts about this one? ITEM #331521
    4 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    46 comments
Your source for old and rare figurines!