HomeBlogsArticle #33027Comments

Comments • Re: Zero Emilia Ani*Statue

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    11 comments
    Panda_Chan (6 months ago) #20776310I live in Poland, it's not that easy and shipping is expensive. It'll be cheaper to get a proxy and buy from Kotobukiya store if it's possible, then.
    And about TOM: We apologize, but this product cannot be shipped to your country.

I'm not sure if this helps, but HEO (located in Germany) is our distributor for Europe. You can always reach out to see if they are selling to any shops in Poland, though I can't guarantee a response as they are B to B only. www.heo.com/de/... Emilia should be in retail stores from September, so if you are unable to find her online, you can always check with local collectible stores then.
    6 months ago
    Panda_Chan Impey's Princess
    anabel (6 months ago) #20771808If you add her to your wishlist on MFC, you'll get plenty of notifications from MFC sellers. Also, TOM is consistenly restocking her. otakumode.com/s... If you set up notifications for TOM you're bound to get a couple of emails and be able to get her.
    6 months ago
    Panda_Chan (6 months ago) #20765657Well, I can't find this figure in a good price, I only found for 19k yen which is expensive.

6 months ago
    Panda_Chan Impey's Princess
    anabel (6 months ago) #20754972A lot of people are selling her second-hand or even unopened. And a lot of sites are restocking her.
    She wasn't as good as people had hoped for and everyone's betting GSC will make an Emilia

6 months ago
    Skellington (6 months ago) #20730199Please do a re-release :)
    6 months ago
    Nice photos, really eye-catching.
    I like the effects that make her stone glow.

Maybe next time you could link it to the figure description on this site. And maybe tag it with some words like: re:zero, Emilia,...
    6 months ago
    Yo forget the figure, I want that backdrop *o*
    6 months ago
    So pretty! She really shines in theses pics~
    6 months ago
    Got her this week, she is really amazing. Glad i got her for really cheap.
    6 months ago
    Please do a re-release :)
    6 months ago