iRe: Zero Emilia Ani*Statuen/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-05)

120 days agoKotobukiyaKotobukiya
Panda_Chan (24 days ago) #20776310I live in Poland, it's not that easy and shipping is expensive. It'll be cheaper to get a proxy and buy from Kotobukiya store if it's possible, then.
And about TOM: We apologize, but this product cannot be shipped to your country.

I'm not sure if this helps, but HEO (located in Germany) is our distributor for Europe. You can always reach out to see if they are selling to any shops in Poland, though I can't guarantee a response as they are B to B only. https://www.heo.com/de/en/contact Emilia should be in retail stores from September, so if you are unable to find her online, you can always check with local collectible stores then.
224 days agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
anabel (24 days ago) #20771808If you add her to your wishlist on MFC, you'll get plenty of notifications from MFC sellers. Also, TOM is consistenly restocking her. [ext link ] If you set up notifications for TOM you're bound to get a couple of emails and be able to get her.
024 days ago (24 days ago)anabelanabel
Panda_Chan (25 days ago) #20765657Well, I can't find this figure in a good price, I only found for 19k yen which is expensive.

325 days agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
anabel (25 days ago) #20754972A lot of people are selling her second-hand or even unopened. And a lot of sites are restocking her.
She wasn't as good as people had hoped for and everyone's betting GSC will make an Emilia

225 days agoanabelanabel
Skellington (26 days ago) #20730199Please do a re-release :)
025 days agoTVAngelTVAngel
Nice photos, really eye-catching.
I like the effects that make her stone glow.

Maybe next time you could link it to the figure description on this site. And maybe tag it with some words like: re:zero, Emilia,...
625 days agoHalcioneHalcione
Yo forget the figure, I want that backdrop *o*
026 days agococosolecocosole
So pretty! She really shines in theses pics~
026 days agoXorKoSXorKoS
Got her this week, she is really amazing. Glad i got her for really cheap.
226 days agoSkellingtonSkellington
Please do a re-release :)
626 days agoKyokiPonKyokiPon
Goodness that set up is gorgeous.