i2017 Just Keeps Getting Better (April 2017)n/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-17)

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

21 comments
12 months agoRajkeRajke Ca fanatic
Time goes by fast reading that Sonico already exist for ten years.
Nice loot. And congrats at getting your grail Sansei. I see what you mean by her expression. The way she looks makes her a fun figure to place next to some other figures. The combination with Pochaco beer is genial.
22 months agoarukeeper23arukeeper23
OMG! Your little Deadpool strip was awesome! And I had to do a double take when I realized what Saitama was looking at. The little perv! LOL
02 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
sophieB (2 months ago) #21193822This was awesome!! I love the haul and the pictures were great!!! :D
Rychi (2 months ago) #21208441Wow i really loved the text and pictures! And your loot of course!! :D

Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. :D
02 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Devastator001 (2 months ago) #21190535Nice pics ^_^ the only thing missing is Deadpool Yellow Word balloons (tm) XD

You are totally right. I should have done that. But I promise this will not be the last you see of this Nendoroid here. :P
12 months agoRychiRychi
Wow i really loved the text and pictures! And your loot of course!! :D
12 months agosophieBsophieB
This was awesome!! I love the haul and the pictures were great!!! :D
12 months agoDevastator001Devastator001
Nice pics ^_^ the only thing missing is Deadpool Yellow Word balloons (tm) XD
02 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
decops (2 months ago) #21183905Couldn't agree more on MP Megatron, he easily one the best transformers figure i own. It is nice to have a leader for mp Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave. It is too bad i am not yet brave enough to attempt his transformation.

I haven't transformed mine yet either. Mainly because I just waiting to write my review before going through all that.

Although I seldom transforms my Transformers just because I prefer them in robot mode. I honestly would have been cool with Transformers figures as high end as this that don't actually transform. But then it wouldn't be a Transformer. :P
12 months agodecopsdecops
12 months ago (2 months ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
mermaids (2 months ago) #21183257Thanks for the honesty! I'll probably still get her and just make sure to strategically display her like you have. I've been holding off in case item #397160 goes up for pre-orders, but she's still not painted, so it looks like I might as well go for it. :)

I am looking forward to seeing how that figure turns out too. There does seem to be an uncanny shortage of Pochaco figures. The world needs more of her chunky goodness. <3
12 months agomermaidsmermaids
ChocolateSpider (2 months ago) #21183062Her cats off parts do have some gaps. That was a disappointment. Her skirt does not seem to fit the whole way around her waist and her chest piece seemed to have its ends cut a bit short. Fortunately, the angle I have her displayed hides these problems. I have not bought any A+ figures since, but I still love this figure because it is so cute. :)
Pochaco is love. <3

02 months ago (2 months ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
mermaids (2 months ago) #21182617I love all the Pochacos!! I have a question about the Beer Girl Pochaco. Does she have any gaps in the cast-off pieces? I've been meaning to get her but was worried about some qc issues I'd heard of from A+.
Her cast off parts do have some gaps. That was a disappointment. Her skirt does not seem to fit the whole way around her waist and her chest piece seemed to have its ends cut a bit short. Fortunately, the angle I have her displayed hides these problems. I have not bought any A+ figures since, but I still love this figure because it is so cute. :)

Pochaco is love. <3
02 months agomermaidsmermaids
02 months ago (2 months ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
MC707 (2 months ago) #21179647I lol'd hard at Muramasa's comment. Also love the look Saitama has. Can't wait for the room tour, you can never have enough of those.

I agree. I love reading room tours on this site. I always find so many great ideas for how to decorate my room. Although I am sure my room is not nearly as glamourous as some of the others I have seen here.
22 months agoMC707MC707
12 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
horatio (2 months ago) #21177213Awesome haul dude. And you're in trouble now that Nendo Deadpool's running around in your room harassing all your other figures, searching for chimichangas, harassing all your other figures with his chimichanga. Love the creative presentation of your loot post; looking forward to your room tour.

I'm more concerned about how Deadpool is going to react once he realizes I don't have any tacos in the kitchen. O__O
02 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Jess-kane (2 months ago) #21174359Maid Sansei is one of my favorite figures in my collection! She was a grail of mine for a long time. When I went to visit a friend in Japan back in 2015, we spent a day in Akihabara trying to hunt her down and we finally found her at the Jungle store! It was so much fun and makes her that much more special :)

That sounds like a truly satisfying day indeed. Going out with your friend on the hunt makes the hunt all the more enjoyable. :D
02 months agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
murdoch (2 months ago) #21178868This was a super fun read!
also Pochaco is love. <3

Pochaco is totally love. Sonico is wonderful and all, but there is no beating Pochaco's squishy softness. <3
12 months agomurdochmurdoch
This was a super fun read!
also Pochaco is love. <3