Comments • 2017 Just Keeps Getting Better (April 2017)

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    21 comments
    RajkeRGBlv12 Ca fanatic
    Time goes by fast reading that Sonico already exist for ten years.
    Nice loot. And congrats at getting your grail Sansei. I see what you mean by her expression. The way she looks makes her a fun figure to place next to some other figures. The combination with Pochaco beer is genial.
    4 months ago
    OMG! Your little Deadpool strip was awesome! And I had to do a double take when I realized what Saitama was looking at. The little perv! LOL
    4 months ago
    sophieB (4 months ago) #21193822This was awesome!! I love the haul and the pictures were great!!! :D
    Rychi (4 months ago) #21208441Wow i really loved the text and pictures! And your loot of course!! :D

Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. :D
    4 months ago
    Devastator001 (4 months ago) #21190535Nice pics ^_^ the only thing missing is Deadpool Yellow Word balloons (tm) XD

You are totally right. I should have done that. But I promise this will not be the last you see of this Nendoroid here. :P
    4 months ago
    Wow i really loved the text and pictures! And your loot of course!! :D
    4 months ago
    This was awesome!! I love the haul and the pictures were great!!! :D
    4 months ago
    Nice pics ^_^ the only thing missing is Deadpool Yellow Word balloons (tm) XD
    4 months ago
    decops (4 months ago) #21183905Couldn't agree more on MP Megatron, he easily one the best transformers figure i own. It is nice to have a leader for mp Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave. It is too bad i am not yet brave enough to attempt his transformation.

I haven't transformed mine yet either. Mainly because I just waiting to write my review before going through all that.

Although I seldom transforms my Transformers just because I prefer them in robot mode. I honestly would have been cool with Transformers figures as high end as this that don't actually transform. But then it wouldn't be a Transformer. :P
    4 months ago
    4 months ago
    mermaids (4 months ago) #21183257Thanks for the honesty! I'll probably still get her and just make sure to strategically display her like you have. I've been holding off in case ITEM #397160 goes up for pre-orders, but she's still not painted, so it looks like I might as well go for it. :)

I am looking forward to seeing how that figure turns out too. There does seem to be an uncanny shortage of Pochaco figures. The world needs more of her chunky goodness. <3
    4 months ago