iThe Halfway Point: Mid May 2017 Additions.n/a

211 days agoSageGuySageGuy
My Hanayo Training nendo item #318692 arrived, and with that I finally finished the set. Also got some nendo parts from splits. Now I'm waiting on Tama item #464591, but she won't be released until May 29th, so I won't get her before June.

pradshaw89 (12 days ago) #21118803Waiting for nendoroid tamamo item #464591 together with the rest of µ's training outfit vers. item #318683, item #318682, item #318692, item #318689 and a prize figure thrown in item #246220.
Also just managed to order my 1st saber scale item #287683 :)

Great choices.
012 days agoHeldrikHeldrik
Thanks for that really detailed answer.
112 days agoTyjosAzariTyjosAzari
Heldrik (12 days ago) #21125182Totally unrelated to the topic, but damn, those first movie Ninja Turtles are rad (although Donnie's belt is way too high). Do you have the four of them or only those two?
Basically, that whole room oozes sci-fi and I love it; I'm particularly digging those Man of Steel action figures and that Yui scale statue.

My main focus with collecting is mostly Scifi, and after the purge of the anime collection it feels so much better now [My collection was at it's height before the purge of 440 items] The two NECA Turtles I have are the ones that have been released so far. The other half of the room has my Star Trek Ships [Some Diamond Select ships and the Star Trek Eaglemoss Starship Collection ships] and Gi Joe Vehicles.

Leonardo is the next turtle due out at the end of this month and Michelangelo is due out in September,I have both of those Preordered. Donatello's belt is like that probably because I had moved things around and didn't get it pulled down to where it should be but they are amazing figures and they are 1/4th scale and cost about $100 each and have some nice detailing on them.

The Man of Steel Play Arts Kai figures are among my favorites in the collection, I would LOVE to get a Hot Toys General Zod but he's a bit too expensive and the Play Arts Kai figures are nicely done I still need to find the Black Suited Superman to complete the Man of Steel set.

The Muv Luv figures survived the purge and I love Yui Takamura's suit design so had to keep that one.
112 days agomintbunnymintbunny The Geeky Bunny
Not a damn thing yet. One item in my AmiAmi order comes out May 31st. Like really? Ugggggh. So I'm just sitting here waiting for the month to end.
112 days agoPlasticomPlasticom
Scale figures:
- item #98783 (Kongiku)
- item #415011 (Haruka, Mizugorou)
- item #396963 (Loki Asgard, Suzushiro Mizuki)
- item #464747 (Illyasviel von Einzbern)

Nendoroids:
- item #396854 (Meta Knight)

Prize figures:
- item #400949 (Namazuo Toushirou)

Others:
- item #536230 (Link)
112 days agoHeldrikHeldrik

112 days agopradshaw89pradshaw89

Also just managed to order my 1st saber scale item #287683 :)
112 days agoOmegaWerrierOmegaWerrier
I wasn't able to resist the urge and picked up item #396845 and item #455180 from the Hobby Search Bargain Sale.
012 days agoTyjosAzariTyjosAzari
victorviper (12 days ago) #21117538It's been a while since I've watched DS9 in its entirety, but I remember that scene with Quark and Gowron was pretty funny. When the chips are down, the Klingons are pretty good allies, but don't let them run your central bank!

I watch DS9 so much my twitter feed [ext link ] is full of Startrek, I'm in the midst of watching DS9 episodes every day and I watch Star Trek more than I Watch Anime. Still it's a perfect scene with how Gowron tosses aside the padd lol
112 days agovictorvipervictorviper
112 days agonikkodanikkoda
Currently waiting for amiami to send me a payment request for item #467098, her release date is this month, but I have no idea when. This is the first time I've ever gone through with a preorder haha...I'll probably get banned from there by the end of the year

I'm very excited for the plushie though, makes me happy she's getting merch again!
212 days agoAngeloteDXAngeloteDX
For this month, I maybe got it a bit to far for my budget (I'm almost out of money) but figures item #175644 and item #1878 are coming.

The Kagami one was quite cheap for what I expected, and needed to get the duo Kagami-Kuroko, so I'll start now (better said, tomorrow).

And that Jonathan Joestar figure was the 1st figure I ever saw from an anime, and looks awesome to me, really happy with that.
112 days agovictorvipervictorviper
Either tomorrow or Tuesday, these two item #514170 , item #455586 Sakura figures should be arriving. My dedicated Sakura shelf is nearly full, so I'll have to do some reorganizing, since the Koto figure looks like it's going to take up a lot of space!