iA MAGICAL (Girl) Loot ♥n/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-17)

08 days agokinkin
So much amazing loot! It's honestly a feat to look through these and I wish you good luck with ordering doujinshis! It's quite addictive to buy them hahaha
09 days agoMireMire
Beautiful :)
09 days agoYarrowiaYarrowia
Amazing loot! Your enthusiasm make it really nice to read. Now i've got to show this to my girlfriend so she won't feel embarrassed anymore about being a grown-up who adores magical wands
09 days agoSyriuneSyriune
TSUBOMIIIIII
010 days agoskylinedoskylinedo 's point missed?read 2x
Mahou shoujo is my favorite. But more pics of cat for next time ... pls
010 days agohappypanther_happypanther_
i'm not that much into magical girls but I loove Madoka magica and your article was interesting to read ^^
010 days agoredumbrellaredumbrella
I LOVE looking at magical girl loots! Awesome stuff and great collection!
Are you intending to collect all the GSC MadoMagi Movie style figures? Kyoto as well as Sayaka, Mami, and Homura? I own Madoka, but their bases are the only things that are giving me pause!
Ack, the bars connecting the figure to the base are unappealing to say the least, but the colors & detail on the figures themselves are amazing...
010 days agoChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
Your loot is so overwhelmingly adorable! Magical girls are life! x3

I really like how your have decorated your assorted wands. You have very good taste. :3
010 days agoEmilliaEmillia
Aimaileafy (10 days ago) #21174234Kyoko was actually listened as A-condition and nothing else was noted ;; I am that that sad over the scratches on her body, but... the eye ;;?? that is hard to oversee and hard to correct...

I've only bought from AmiAmi preowned once before, but based on that experience & numerous others I've seen on here who've gotten preowned, I don't think that's a figure AmiAmi would normally list as A condition! She probably should have been a C, with a note about the scratches, especially as you say the damage to her eye. They might have accidentally sent you one in a different condition to what you bought?
The figure I bought from them was in A condition / B condition box, and it pretty much turned out to be a completely new and sealed figure with no box damage I could see. Not saying all their A condition figures are still sealed, but they usually seem to be in that kind of new/near-new condition.
It might be worth contacting them about it and seeing what they say. Just be very polite!
010 days ago (10 days ago)harukaaharukaa
Everything you bought is so cute! I really like the Madoka figure by gsc, love her face!
Great loot c: ✿ ~
010 days agoAimaileafyAimaileafy
Emillia (10 days ago) #21173010That's an amazing haul! I went away for a bit last year and had stuff sent to my parents' house - it was exciting coming home to a big pile of boxes! Shame about poor Kyoko - I guess it depends what sort of condition she was listed as but I would think bigger flaws would be noted. The wand is really pretty. And the sad little chibi is so evocative!
Also bonus points for the cat! So many loot posts with cats on this site, lol.
(My cat is the same. She always magically appears when I am opening boxes).

Oh I can imagine that haul you had there! Christmas and birthday combined I guess - that must have been sooo exciting *w*!!! Kyoko was actually listened as A-condition and nothing else was noted ;; I am that that sad over the scratches on her body, but... the eye ;;?? that is hard to oversee and hard to correct...

Yeah for a cats! Our cats really love our hobby, don't they xD
010 days agoAimaileafyAimaileafy
solluxcaptor (10 days ago) #21173580So much cuteness, I adore your magical girl collection and especially that Sakura wand!
(By the way, if you want to link to items, just copy and paste the entry URL and MFC will convert it when you finish! :D )

Ah, thankyou! Finally a mystery un-covered! Now I am finally able to link, thankiiiies >ww<!

And thanks aswell for reading and commenting >w<!!
110 days ago (10 days ago)solluxcaptorsolluxcaptor

110 days agoEmilliaEmillia

Also bonus points for the cat! So many loot posts with cats on this site, lol.

(My cat is the same. She always magically appears when I am opening boxes).