HomeBlogsArticle #33169Comments

Comments • A MAGICAL (Girl) Loot ♥

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    14 comments
    So much amazing loot! It's honestly a feat to look through these and I wish you good luck with ordering doujinshis! It's quite addictive to buy them hahaha
    6 months ago
    Beautiful :)
    6 months ago
    Amazing loot! Your enthusiasm make it really nice to read. Now i've got to show this to my girlfriend so she won't feel embarrassed anymore about being a grown-up who adores magical wands
    6 months ago
    TSUBOMIIIIII
    6 months ago
    skylinedo 's point missed?read 2x
    Mahou shoujo is my favorite. But more pics of cat for next time ... pls
    6 months ago
    i'm not that much into magical girls but I loove Madoka magica and your article was interesting to read ^^
    6 months ago
    I LOVE looking at magical girl loots! Awesome stuff and great collection!
    Are you intending to collect all the GSC MadoMagi Movie style figures? Kyoto as well as Sayaka, Mami, and Homura? I own Madoka, but their bases are the only things that are giving me pause!
    Ack, the bars connecting the figure to the base are unappealing to say the least, but the colors & detail on the figures themselves are amazing...
    6 months ago
    Your loot is so overwhelmingly adorable! Magical girls are life! x3

I really like how your have decorated your assorted wands. You have very good taste. :3
    6 months ago
    Aimaileafy (6 months ago) #21174234Kyoko was actually listened as A-condition and nothing else was noted ;; I am that that sad over the scratches on her body, but... the eye ;;?? that is hard to oversee and hard to correct...

I've only bought from AmiAmi preowned once before, but based on that experience & numerous others I've seen on here who've gotten preowned, I don't think that's a figure AmiAmi would normally list as A condition! She probably should have been a C, with a note about the scratches, especially as you say the damage to her eye. They might have accidentally sent you one in a different condition to what you bought?
    The figure I bought from them was in A condition / B condition box, and it pretty much turned out to be a completely new and sealed figure with no box damage I could see. Not saying all their A condition figures are still sealed, but they usually seem to be in that kind of new/near-new condition.
    It might be worth contacting them about it and seeing what they say. Just be very polite!
    6 months ago
    Everything you bought is so cute! I really like the Madoka figure by gsc, love her face!
    Great loot c: ✿ ~
    6 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    14 comments
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.