iPre-owned Grab Box S Size for Girlsn/a

02 months agoMaakieMaakie
Bearcat (2 months ago) #21266238Aaaah if you don't want Squall put him aside for meee and our future trade XD
I'm finally flying home tomorrow so I'll be able to write you soon XD life was crazy busy >_<

Oh, sure! I didn't have anyone else yet contacting me about Squall, so I will do! :)

I'm probably too late now to wish you a nice flight. xD But I hope you're home safe again and can relax a bit! :)
02 months agoBearcatBearcat
Aaaah if you don't want Squall put him aside for meee and our future trade XD
02 months agoMaakieMaakie
Mikadocolors (2 months ago) #21168326This grabbox is pretty cool ~ You had cute things like the Kida mini figure or the Zelos strap (I'm not gonna say the glass with "Le prince mayonnaise", aka Hijikata, is cute but I def' love it ~).

Thanks for sharing this grab box with us ~ I always wanted to try one but there is a ton of things I don't want so I don't want to spend my time selling all the stuffs XD

No problem, I love to share! :D And I managed to do tons of trades with people online, so I got quite a lot of fun (and nice items!) out of that! :D

agentmozell (2 months ago) #21169004!! Would you be willing to sell me the Mune towel, yasu keychain, and the Ten Count board? Or trade (if there's anything you're interested on my sales list haha) You always get the best stuff! Whenever I try I get the worst luck.

All 3 are available! :D I have PM'ed you! I hope we can make a sale/trade! ^^

haruhiko (2 months ago) #21170783Wow your box has the best items inside!

Yeah, this one is really great! :D Looots of small items!

victorviper (2 months ago) #21170915At first I thought item #422065 was an air freshener, like the kind people hang from their rearview mirrors. But, then I realized that personal cars are not nearly as omnipresent in Japan as they are in the west, so surely no one would make such a thing. Or would they :) ...

A short search through the database brought me on item #184342 . xD My thought was 'if they even make stupid stuff like anime belts specifically for travel trolleys, they must also have air fresheners!' :')

Gee-Gee-Gee (2 months ago) #21173285I'm so jealous, so many great items ;3;

Hehe, thank you!
02 months agoGee-Gee-GeeGee-Gee-Gee
I'm so jealous, so many great items ;3;
02 months ago (2 months ago)victorvipervictorviper
02 months agoharuhikoharuhiko
Wow your box has the best items inside!
02 months agoagentmozellagentmozell nerd extraordinaire
02 months agoMikadocolorsMikadocolors

02 months agoMaakieMaakie
akarin (2 months ago) #21167732if I've learned anything from reading about these grab boxes, is that they're like me with gacha games. I don't know who I'll get when I scout, but regardless, I got a surprise. so tldr; ya'll buy these boxes for the surprise factor most of the time? or just a fan of mostly everything in these boxes? lol
I cackled when I saw the pen because I remembered it from your last blog xD the pen is cursed!

The answer is simple: Addiction. It's exactly like how you described gacha games: Cheap and easy to get into, easy to get addicted. xD

Urgh, glad that got a laugh out of someone (but I'm not laughing myself). :T
02 months agoakarinakarin

02 months agoMaakieMaakie
feuilgarde (2 months ago) #21167194LMAO your reaction to Squall. omg Kakeru so cute. ;_;
I'm surprised to see so many items (had to scroll back up to make sure it really was a small box), and I think item type-wise, this is one of the nicest hauls I've seen!

I dislike the art-style of Kingdom Hearts Mobile so much... -.-'

I have noticed that in girls M boxes there seem to be a lot less items, but the items are bigger. Small box just means you get small items, not that it's a small amount, haha!
02 months agofeuilgardefeuilgarde