iNeeding help locating packagesn/a

710 days agoskylinedoskylinedo 's point missed?read 2x
Dude it was golden week start of May. Everything's a week delayed as a result. Wait little longer then make conclusions
010 days agoSasunarufan13Sasunarufan13
NemsEngelAceSasu (10 days ago) #21179643Idk how it's in your country, but here they often change the tracking number to a German one so the old doesn't work anymore.
No, that's one thing I can count on and that's that they don't change the tracking number.

Nih (10 days ago) #21179657[ext link ]
Just in case you will need it.
Also, I think you are supposed to contact the sender if your parcel is lost.
Then its their responsibility to find it.
If that fails, they might just compensate or ask you to file for the insurance i think ?

Thank you for the advice and the link! I'll wait a few more days and then I'll contact the store. Hopefully they'll be able to help me.
010 days agoNihNih ~Spiritless~
[ext link ]

Just in case you will need it.

Also, I think you are supposed to contact the sender if your parcel is lost.
Then its their responsibility to find it.

010 days agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
010 days agoSasunarufan13Sasunarufan13
BOOTP (10 days ago) #21173618Give it till the end of the week and see what happens. Sometimes a scan can be missed or a delay in customs can occur.
Another tip is to try putting the tracking number into you own postal service, rather than Japan Post.
The good news is that EMS is fully insured so you will be able to claim if necessary.

Thanks, I'll see what I get with the tracking number on the postal service site here. Hopefully the tracking will finally update this week, because I'm getting quite annoyed now.
110 days ago (10 days ago)BOOTPBOOTP