Where the fun begins!
HomeBlogsArticle #33174Comments

Comments • April Loot (Late...) Lots of pics - NSFW

moonstarfc (6 months ago) #21219176For which one? For Nico I paid 1500 yen (Airmail), Kanade I paid 1180 (SAL), for Ranko the seller included shipping in the price. For the consolidated package from Goody Japan I believe it was around 2000 yen including the registration, this was for SAL.
    For the GK I paid quite a bit for shipping, domestic Japan shipping was 1000 yen alone (the only shipping method the seller was offering) and then I had to pay SMJ's batch shipping and domestic USA shipping. But GKs are rare items so I guess this is what you pay to get them.

Oh sorry, yes, I meant overall. Thank you!
    6 months ago
    Everything is so cute! The Ruby daki is adorable :o
    6 months ago
    Nice loot! :3 Just try to clean Ruby's hand with a normal and clean eraser. Should do the job.
    6 months ago
    Ciciely (6 months ago) #21218245How much did you pay for shipping if you don't mind?

6 months ago
    solluxcaptor (6 months ago) #21218225Nice loot, I want to pick up that picnic Nico and Ruby myself!
    Yeah they're both super cute, Nico in particular I think is really worth it for the price I got her for (about $51 not including shipping). Too bad GSC never made the other girls, except Honoka I think.
    6 months ago
    How much did you pay for shipping if you don't mind?
    6 months ago
    Nice loot, I want to pick up that picnic Nico and Ruby myself!
    6 months ago