Ninoma

iApril Loot (Late...) Lots of pics - NSFWn/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-18)

08 days agoCicielyCiciely
moonstarfc (9 days ago) #21219176For which one? For Nico I paid 1500 yen (Airmail), Kanade I paid 1180 (SAL), for Ranko the seller included shipping in the price. For the consolidated package from Goody Japan I believe it was around 2000 yen including the registration, this was for SAL.
For the GK I paid quite a bit for shipping, domestic Japan shipping was 1000 yen alone (the only shipping method the seller was offering) and then I had to pay SMJ's batch shipping and domestic USA shipping. But GKs are rare items so I guess this is what you pay to get them.

Oh sorry, yes, I meant overall. Thank you!
09 days agoMyondazeMyondaze
Everything is so cute! The Ruby daki is adorable :o
09 days agoKendappaKendappa
Nice loot! :3 Just try to clean Ruby's hand with a normal and clean eraser. Should do the job.
09 days agomoonstarfcmoonstarfc
Ciciely (9 days ago) #21218245How much did you pay for shipping if you don't mind?

09 days agomoonstarfcmoonstarfc
solluxcaptor (9 days ago) #21218225Nice loot, I want to pick up that picnic Nico and Ruby myself!
Yeah they're both super cute, Nico in particular I think is really worth it for the price I got her for (about $51 not including shipping). Too bad GSC never made the other girls, except Honoka I think.
09 days agoCicielyCiciely
How much did you pay for shipping if you don't mind?
09 days agosolluxcaptorsolluxcaptor
Nice loot, I want to pick up that picnic Nico and Ruby myself!