iThe Wild Tale of the Mystic Messenger Dakimakura Covern/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-18)

01 month agoangelbottangelbott
Finally your baby 707 daki is home~. XD wow this is really wild ride.. xD
02 months agoMaakieMaakie
I can't get over how pretty that first dakimakura is! :O And this blog was a wild ride, haha!
02 months agotheyasminshowtheyasminshow Cashmere Cannonball
As always, my most heartfelt thanks for reading ♡

NemsEngelAceSasu (2 months ago) #21196709I also want to see the other MM Merch, show me *_* XDheartfulcries (2 months ago) #21197639/Reserves seat and popcorn for part 2.secretly-otaku (2 months ago) #21217765Anyway, glad to see another blog from you! It's been so long!
Will do! I've already got a first draft done, so it'll be sooner and not six months later this time (lol)

snowynights (2 months ago) #21216782I had almost a similar problem from ordering from Monei in the past too ordering my Jumin Han daki. It took almost a month before I saw any update on the shipping and no notice from them. I try contacting them through every source (Tumblr, FB, then their store's email), but even then it took awhile. Eventually, they did respond saying they were behind on orders or something and it'll be out soon...Welp, they never did give me tracking but it somehow showed up in my front lawn one day. I think the organization and planning is not all that great :/
That jogged my memory - at some point I did tweet them as well, but no response (though I saw responses to people looking to buy from them). Finding out someone went through the same grief is that perfect combo of awful and relieving... so glad we got our stuff.
42 months ago (2 months ago)riringoriringo
Oh the things we do for a specific thing we love. Glad things worked out for you though, and bless your post office Angel. 0:)
12 months agomaron-makaronmaron-makaron
What a ride! Glad everything turned out fine, and thanks for sharing! I'm glad you mentioned Eternal-S's standees, I'd forgotten I had my eye on the 707 one but it was sold out at the time.
62 months agoCicielyCiciely
That was a rollercoaster..I actually sat up to read. Glad everything is good now!
22 months ago (2 months ago)secretly-otakusecretly-otaku
That inner talk you had made me want to watch Adaptation again

OR Mr. Brooks...

Anyway, glad to see another blog from you! It's been so long!
02 months agosnowynightssnowynights
02 months ago (2 months ago)SkyBlueSkyBlue
This is the most entertaining entry I've ever read. Ngl I laughed way too hard at your "WIN LIAO LOR" and that April 5th gif lmfao Never saw that coming. I really love the crazy details on the first daki and you totally got me interested in MysMe. This red-head cutie is too damn adorable with his cute undies and that maid outfit!
12 months agoheartfulcriesheartfulcries
I have to admit I did a double-take when I read "WIN LIAO LOR". Didn't expect that here. I'm glad that the daki got to you safe in the end! There has been a lot of phishing emails going around lately and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them fell for it and got their accounts hacked. (The mean bitch in me maintains that there shouldn't be any reason other than stupidity to fall for these crap though.)

/Reserves seat and popcorn for part 2.
02 months agoNemsEngelAceSasuNemsEngelAceSasu
You finally got them. Congrats. :3

I still couldn't order the 90$ one i wanted because of money. And i am not sure if a second daki fits in my bed. xD

I also want to see the other MM Merch, show me *_* XD
102 months agoneLneL on ice
The beginning of a thrilling saga.