HomeBlogsArticle #33176Comments

Comments • The Wild Tale of the Mystic Messenger Dakimakura Cover

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    14 comments
    theyasminshow Hardboiled Heavy
    illamasqua (1 month ago) #26332175lol I know this is an older post but I was wondering if you ever got the Unknown daki? I've been eyeing it pretty heavily and was curious about how it looked in person
    I did! I posted the front side on the bottom of this post: blog/33340
    I think I have pictures of the flip side, let me know if you want to see ^^
    The material is pretty nice!
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    Finally your baby 707 daki is home~. XD wow this is really wild ride.. xD
    5 months ago
    I can't get over how pretty that first dakimakura is! :O And this blog was a wild ride, haha!
    6 months ago
    theyasminshow Hardboiled Heavy
    As always, my most heartfelt thanks for reading ♡

NemsEngelAceSasu (6 months ago) #21196709I also want to see the other MM Merch, show me *_* XDheartfulcries (6 months ago) #21197639/Reserves seat and popcorn for part 2.secretly-otaku (6 months ago) #21217765Anyway, glad to see another blog from you! It's been so long!
    Will do! I've already got a first draft done, so it'll be sooner and not six months later this time (lol)

snowynights (6 months ago) #21216782I had almost a similar problem from ordering from Monei in the past too ordering my Jumin Han daki. It took almost a month before I saw any update on the shipping and no notice from them. I try contacting them through every source (Tumblr, FB, then their store's email), but even then it took awhile. Eventually, they did respond saying they were behind on orders or something and it'll be out soon...Welp, they never did give me tracking but it somehow showed up in my front lawn one day. I think the organization and planning is not all that great :/
    That jogged my memory - at some point I did tweet them as well, but no response (though I saw responses to people looking to buy from them). Finding out someone went through the same grief is that perfect combo of awful and relieving... so glad we got our stuff.
    6 months ago
    Oh the things we do for a specific thing we love. Glad things worked out for you though, and bless your post office Angel. 0:)
    6 months ago
    What a ride! Glad everything turned out fine, and thanks for sharing! I'm glad you mentioned Eternal-S's standees, I'd forgotten I had my eye on the 707 one but it was sold out at the time.
    6 months ago
    That was a rollercoaster..I actually sat up to read. Glad everything is good now!
    6 months ago
    That inner talk you had made me want to watch Adaptation again

OR Mr. Brooks...

Anyway, glad to see another blog from you! It's been so long!
    6 months ago
    6 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    14 comments
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!