HomeBlogsArticle #33180Comments

Comments • Trouble shooting

Apparently I'm just stuck having to wait till I have an internet connection for my laptop. I guess it won't let me upload from this phone.Doesn't seem to matter if I crop the pics down or not.
    6 months ago
    I ran into this problem before. Apparently the photo size taken on iphones exceeds the limit. You can try downloading an app which downsizes the photo before uploading.
    6 months ago
    Ive been successful in uploading before so this is kinda weird that now I cant. But I think I'll try some of your all's solutions. Thank you for the help.I let you all know if something works and post a solution.
    6 months ago
    I've been having this same problem myself. Tried different browsers on my phone and tried using my PC.
    6 months ago
    I usually have to email pictures to myself, open them in paintshop, and save them again as JPEG before uploading or else they show up sideways on the website for some reason... I usually use an iPod 6 for pictures. But yeah, for me at least, a PC is required to upload pics.
    6 months ago
    Upload photos for what purpose ? Creating an entry or making a blog ?
    6 months ago
    Unliterary (6 months ago) #21196392Can't update photos on my iPhone but it works fine from my iPad. Super weird, but unfortunately I don't have an explanation ;-;
    I Had the same thing with my iPad and Samsung phone, its because the iPad is within 4000 x 4000 pixels, however many MB and its the correct file type.
    The phones are longer and thinner than a tablet, so the pixels are different.
    Usually its too tall, or if taken sideways, too wide.
    You can either crop it on your phone or paint.
    6 months ago
    Either its too many pixels, or the file is too large.
    Crop it on paint and save it as a JPEG when you get on a computer. Or cropping it on your phone itself should work
    (Paint should tell you down the bottom how big the photo is in pixels, cant be anymore than 4000 x 4000)

If this doesnt work, then I'm not sure, but this solved it for me when i was experiencing it.

(My phone was a Samsung so it was like 20 pixels too big)
    6 months ago