iSmall Love Live Sunshine loot!n/a

02 months agochocolocochocoloco
Wario54 (2 months ago) #21341319Ahh the straps are so cute. And I was the same with clear files, I would just add some to my orders and now I can't get enough of them. Welcome to clear file hell! XD I love that Shiitake is on that clear file too lol.
Thanks!
And yee, I thought it was cute that Shiitake was there too! X3
02 months agoWario54Wario54
02 months agochocolocochocoloco
nekogalaxy (2 months ago) #21266867Just the logo! They're up for pre-order on Amiami right now :)
Cool! Thank you for letting me know. ^v^
02 months agonekogalaxynekogalaxy
chocoloco (2 months ago) #21257385Oh cool! I'll check out your loot post when it's up! ^v^
Ooh nice! Yeah, the keychains were the reason why I chose to get that clear file in the first place! They all looked so cute in that style but I didn't want to buy 9 keychains. X3
Wow, i didn't know they had t-shirts for them too! Do the t-shirts have the character on them or just the logo on the shirt they're wearing? 'o'

Just the logo! They're up for pre-order on Amiami right now :)
02 months agochocolocochocoloco
nekogalaxy (2 months ago) #21237839Hey! I got that clear file in my April order too! (loot post coming after my May order arrives)
I also got one of the matching Deka Keychains, and I just pre-ordered a real life version of the T-shirts they're wearing :3 (I got my best girl Mari's, naturally).

Oh cool! I'll check out your loot post when it's up! ^v^
02 months agonekogalaxynekogalaxy

02 months agochocolocochocoloco
moonstarfc (2 months ago) #21216938Nice loot! I really like that clearfile, it's pretty unique!
Thanks! 'v'
Yeah, when I realized I accidentally ordered the extra rubber straps and couldn't cancel it, I thought that clear file was cute, and since it was only about 2-3 USD, I added it to the order! I'm glad I got it, since I can most likely use it for some of my papers. ^v^
02 months agomoonstarfcmoonstarfc
Nice loot! I really like that clearfile, it's pretty unique!