iLOOT: Animate and Kinokuniya Bangkok PLUS latest collection!n/a    Readers' selection (2017-05-19)

01 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Hakumu (1 month ago) #21300289Shaoran Princess is too cute)))
Please, make more photos of Natsume"s book.

Isn't he?? ❤️❤️❤️

And sure! I'll make a separate blog post one of these days. :D
01 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Belmani (1 month ago) #21284471I really like your clamp collection :3

Thanks! :D they are my goddesses. Looking to collect more of their stuff actually. >u<
11 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Gabmag10 (1 month ago) #21279606Awesome loot! I was there last year and spent a lot of money as well :D

The biggest lie I ever told to myself : "yep, im so totally going to stay within budget, I dont need a lot of merch anyway" XDDD
01 month ago (1 month ago)HakumuHakumu
Shaoran Princess is too cute)))

Please, make more photos of Natsume"s book.
01 month agoBelmaniBelmani
I really like your clamp collection :3
01 month agoGabmag10Gabmag10 Bishie Collector
Awesome loot! I was there last year and spent a lot of money as well :D
11 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
ChocolateSpider (1 month ago) #21269741That's a very nice loot you got there. Especially that Hanamaru figure. It is such a cute little prize figure. x3

She is so precious! When I saw her on the display I couldn't resist. Yoshiko, who I actually like more than Maru, was there for sale too, but sadly I didn't grab her because she didn't capture my attention as much as Maru did. >o< She is definitely so cute~
01 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
rubyserpent_720 (1 month ago) #21269698Awesome loot! I especially like those CCS cafe keychains (ahh the Yukito/Toya ones ;;;;)
Thanks for sharing :)

And thanks for your kind words! I know, Touya/Yukito was one of my first OTPs. Even as a kid, I saw their unmistakeable love for each other XP
01 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Ciciely (1 month ago) #21266120uuuuwaaah..so lucky. I really love all the YOI merch. I hope to travel one day too!

I'm sure you will get to! :D
01 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
kin (1 month ago) #21265750Looks like a great amount of loot! And I know all about those pesky artbooks, you think you'll just buy one from your favourite series but end up buying more and more...

Oh god, I know right?! I didn't even think of buying one, but the friend I was with was an enabler. XDDDD She collects a lot of artbooks too and she kinda got me into it- we happened to venture into the Japanese section at Kinokuniya (which I never really explored before) and she led me into the wonderful world of artbooks. I can't go back out now. XP
01 month agoAtheist1Atheist1
View spoilerHide spoilergwendal738-2 (1 month ago) #21251259Oh wow, that's awesome! :D have lots of fun!
Animate is at MBK Center, 7th floor. Animate cafe is right across from it. There is only one MBK Center in Bangkok, so look for it and you're all set! As for manga, Kinokuniya in Siam Paragon, Central World, and EmQuartier are your best friends. Dont forget to check out the Japanese section for srtbooks, usually they have it for cheaper than Animate. ^^
Siam Paragon, Central World, and MBK are all accessible via a walkway. They're within walking distance of each other! EmQuartier is at Phrom Pong station if you take the BTS Skytrain- the entrance is right where you exit the train. Head up to the third floor and Kinokuniya is there. They have the most extensive collection in terms of artbooks.
I am not sure if I can put up the guide soon enough so hopefully this helped! :D

Ooh! I know MBK. Thanks so much for the tips. Much appreciated. <3
01 month ago (1 month ago)ChocolateSpiderChocolateSpider
01 month agorubyserpent_720rubyserpent_720

Thanks for sharing :)
01 month agoCicielyCiciely
01 month agokinkin
01 month agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Atheist1 (1 month ago) #21248326Anime shopping guide in Bangkok please!!
I'm going there on 24th May. Hopefully your guide will be up by then. If not, can please let me know how to get to Animate? Thanks!!

Oh wow, that's awesome! :D have lots of fun!

01 month agoAtheist1Atheist1
Anime shopping guide in Bangkok please!!