HomeBlogsArticle #33193Comments

Comments • LOOT: Animate and Kinokuniya Bangkok PLUS latest collection!

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    17 comments
    Hakumu (6 months ago) #21300289Shaoran Princess is too cute)))
    Please, make more photos of Natsume"s book.

Isn't he?? ❤️❤️❤️

And sure! I'll make a separate blog post one of these days. :D
    6 months ago
    Belmani (6 months ago) #21284471I really like your clamp collection :3

Thanks! :D they are my goddesses. Looking to collect more of their stuff actually. >u<
    6 months ago
    Gabmag10 (6 months ago) #21279606Awesome loot! I was there last year and spent a lot of money as well :D

The biggest lie I ever told to myself : "yep, im so totally going to stay within budget, I dont need a lot of merch anyway" XDDD
    6 months ago
    Shaoran Princess is too cute)))

Please, make more photos of Natsume"s book.
    6 months ago
    I really like your clamp collection :3
    6 months ago
    Gabmag10 Bishie Collector
    Awesome loot! I was there last year and spent a lot of money as well :D
    6 months ago
    ChocolateSpider (6 months ago) #21269741That's a very nice loot you got there. Especially that Hanamaru figure. It is such a cute little prize figure. x3

She is so precious! When I saw her on the display I couldn't resist. Yoshiko, who I actually like more than Maru, was there for sale too, but sadly I didn't grab her because she didn't capture my attention as much as Maru did. >o< She is definitely so cute~
    6 months ago
    rubyserpent_720 (6 months ago) #21269698Awesome loot! I especially like those CCS cafe keychains (ahh the Yukito/Toya ones ;;;;)
    Thanks for sharing :)

And thanks for your kind words! I know, Touya/Yukito was one of my first OTPs. Even as a kid, I saw their unmistakeable love for each other XP
    6 months ago
    Ciciely (6 months ago) #21266120uuuuwaaah..so lucky. I really love all the YOI merch. I hope to travel one day too!

I'm sure you will get to! :D
    6 months ago
    kin (6 months ago) #21265750Looks like a great amount of loot! And I know all about those pesky artbooks, you think you'll just buy one from your favourite series but end up buying more and more...

Oh god, I know right?! I didn't even think of buying one, but the friend I was with was an enabler. XDDDD She collects a lot of artbooks too and she kinda got me into it- we happened to venture into the Japanese section at Kinokuniya (which I never really explored before) and she led me into the wonderful world of artbooks. I can't go back out now. XP
    6 months ago