iStory of the unlucky figuren/a    Readers' selection (2017-06-16)

08 days agoComboChristComboChrist S-Rank-Spirit
Panda_Chan (8 days ago) #22359244Welp I wrote it at 1 AM, I was sleepy, angry and exhausted. If you read this article again, you'll see I edited this post as soon as I got up the next day.

And now you're trying to give me shit for making the decision to post a messy blog back then instead of going to bed and putting it up the next day.

L O G I C
O
G
I
C
08 days agoComboChristComboChrist S-Rank-Spirit
Panda_Chan (8 days ago) #22359110lol becuase it's kind of patethic when you make jokes because someone did mistakes in language which is not native.
I understand laugh when you're learning your native language and you're making mistakes (but Polish is a really hard language to learn, even for Polish people). And on this site it's not like that everyone are from America, UK etc so I understand other people who are eg. German could feel offended by your comment.

See. That's what I'm talking about. I wasn't making fun of anyone. The way she structured her "story" just made it really hard to follow thus my inquiry to explain further. But no; "hur dur, you're an asshole."
08 days agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
tachola (8 days ago) #22358266i just want to say your love of nozomi is adorable ;w;
Aww thank you >///<
08 days agotacholatachola
i just want to say your love of nozomi is adorable ;w;
010 days agoComboChristComboChrist S-Rank-Spirit
kevinlowl (10 days ago) #22303401Is that Max Payne
111 days agonyugvo6nyugvo6
Panda_Chan (11 days ago) #22263963I did. Actually I'm not amiami fan, but on amiami she was the cheapest.
All is well in the end, what matters is you have her finally! Nozomi is one of my favorites too.
011 days agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
nyugvo6 (11 days ago) #22263877That's nice, but you should lrn2 aftermarket. or maybe just look into different webshops, amiami isn't the only place on earth.
I did. Actually I'm not amiami fan, but on amiami she was the cheapest.
011 days agonyugvo6nyugvo6
111 days agomaron-makaronmaron-makaron
Congrats on successfully getting her!! I was nervous for you, so I'm glad everything turned out well!
111 days agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
Stalking (11 days ago) #22256911What did we learn today?
Never unreg your packages :)
Never
Never ever.
Hope you get her!!

EXACTLY, NEVER AGAIN
111 days agoageha09ageha09
Panda_Chan (11 days ago) #22256593Please read the comments, because I explained it :) and I edited the post. My friend is buying me stuff from AmiAmi

Woops! thanks! I'm so happy you were able to catch it in time! A friend of mine had the same problem recently but the postal people weren't very unhelpful. The package hadn't even left the country yet and they said they couldn't do anything.
111 days agoManiekManiek
She got her this morning :P
511 days agoStalkingStalking Loli hunter
What did we learn today?
Never unreg your packages :)
Never

Never ever.

Hope you get her!!
011 days ago (11 days ago)Panda_ChanPanda_Chan
ageha09 (11 days ago) #22253649quote]
I could be wrong but I think they meant how were they able to order when they were banned? I know I would like to know! :D

111 days agoKirenisaKirenisa I am a collector!
reading in the comments I'm glad you managed to get her. :)
111 days agotheend12theend12
Congrats on getting her
011 days agoageha09ageha09
quote]Frickface (12 days ago) #22238447No reason to be rude to someone who's first language obviously isn't English, my man.

011 days agoPanda_ChanPanda_Chan
anabel (12 days ago) #22249200Are you planning on getting the Halloween Nozomi from AlphaxOmega?

1011 days agoSbabSbab
Panda_Chan (12 days ago) #22243756View spoilerHide spoilerHopefully I was! They wanted to ship it to Japan today, so it's good I went there :D Thanks for support!
She's gorgeous ;w; <3

Congratulations for this success in your rescue mission.

112 days agoanabelanabel
Are you planning on getting the Halloween Nozomi from AlphaxOmega?

« Prev   1 2 3   Next »