Anime Figure Store

12 comments

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    12 comments
    victorviper (1 month ago) #23837066I'd kicked around getting that other Beelzebub for a while, but since I already had the Orchid Seed Leviathan and Amakuni Lucifer figures, I was holding out for a Beelzebub in 1/7 scale. I do like the insect wings on the original Beelzebub, though, since that alludes to the creature on which she's based. I can't really decide if there's any way the wings could have been incorporated into the design of this figure...

My 1/8 Beelzebub already feels pretty big, but that of course also includes her base. With her high amount of details and huge amount of wings, 1/8 is enough for me haha!

Oh gosh I love her wings so much I could talk about them for houuuuuuurs! <3 Here is a picture I made of them that I really like: PICTURE #1386829 I would love to get to some editing of this picture one day, to make it look better!

About the insect wings, they just sort of 'appear' from underneath the skirt. I guess officially they should be placed on her lower sides? Is there any art that show her insect wings on a more nakedly shown body of her? I can't remember that I have seen any!
    28 days ago
    Maakie (1 month ago) #23762719Haha, I know how weird it sounds. xD It's just that the phallic food is a bit too much for me. I know it's the artists style, but... :P
    It's very interesting that you say that! I personally absolutely love my ITEM #97006 and she became one of my favorites very quickly too! Although for that figure one of my favorite parts about her is the outfit, which she is of course missing in this figure, haha! :D

1 month ago
    victorviper (1 month ago) #23510023If you're thinking about getting that Beelzebub figure, I wouldn't necessarily let the ecchi foods be a dealbreaker (although it's kind of funny that the fundoshi doesn't make her "unsafe" :) ), as she certainly looks just fine without holding either the squid or the banana. In fact, of the figures I've bought so far this year, she might be my favorite!

1 month ago
    Maakie (1 month ago) #23498312Ohh~ Nice loot! It was fun seeing Asuka, that little Shinji is so funny! And I love that Beelzebub figure, but all the ehm...phallic food is a bit too much for me, haha! And I am not sure if I like her enough to pick her up for her 'safe' displaying only, as most of the details seem to be in the food! ;)

1 month ago
    1 month ago
    victorviper (1 month ago) #23078040I also display the AmiAmi postcards, as I've got an ancient fridge with various dings on the door, and the postcards help cover them up.
    The details on Beelzebub's food items is really quite remarkable. In particular the apples and the corn are remarkably realistic.

I've never kept or displayed any so far. Hahaha about your dinged up fridge! I bet it looks cool now.

I'm not crazy for 18+ or even female figures but she does look great. I was surprised the food did too. I like the grilled squid best.
    1 month ago
    Ciciely (1 month ago) #23077083Isn't June's postcard adorable? I like it so much I've got mine on display.
    I really like all those interchangeable foods.

1 month ago
    Isn't June's postcard adorable? I like it so much I've got mine on display.

I really like all those interchangeable foods.
    1 month ago
    Josine (1 month ago) #23049287Haha those penis shaped food accessoires are too funny :'D

Sometimes a chocolate banana is just a chocolate banana :).
    1 month ago
    Haha those penis shaped food accessoires are too funny :'D
    1 month ago