iHow to fix a Nendoroid joint?n/a

014 days agoDamion287Damion287
Hahaha, this is something that would probably happen to me too. Me asking everyone for help, and then when i need to show the problem, it'll be like, oh, nevermind it's fixed.
Good job for fixing it :p
014 days agoLehstLehst
Akvamarin (14 days ago) #23430701I have solved it with warm water. It took less than a minute, thank you :D BTW, I sent an enquiry to GSC, I should have waited -_-eh, oh well. at least the part is fixed. glad it worked out. ^^
014 days agoAkvamarinAkvamarin
Lehst (14 days ago) #23429990again, a little warm water can help loosen it up. i even use a bit of liquid soap if it's really bad. the joint shouldn't be glued in, unless a previous owner did that. sometimes they are just really stuck, especially if they've been in the box a long time.
if I have a good angle on it, i grab some pliers to get more torque, but you have to apply force slowly bit by bit, and watch to see you aren't separating the joint. be very careful if you try that, the plastic is not very strong. it is possible to break it.

114 days agoLehstLehst

114 days ago (14 days ago)neyney
Akvamarin (14 days ago) #23428840
Warming the piece is a good choice, too. I think I'll try to repair it first. Thank you :D

The joint is "normally" not glued to the twintail (if it is, it's a second-hand and was already fixed). With the actual temperature (especially in Spain), you have just to turn the joint cautiously to the desired direction without warming up and it'll be fine.
014 days agoAkvamarinAkvamarin
Chichi9521 (14 days ago) #23427715I'm not sure how old this figure is but you should try contacting Good Smile Company first as they may be able to send you a replacement piece :)

Thank you, I didn't know I could contact with Good Smile for a replacement piece.

ney (14 days ago) #23428523Just turn the joint to the right direction ? Since it's a old release, warm it a little before doing that.

014 days agoneyney