Comments • I paid for membership but I can't use the features

darkfader (2 months ago) #23444959Still wondering... are all numbers unlimited? (favorites, subscriptions, ...) What happens if the membership runs out?

That's strange, come to think of it. You never seem to hear anymore from people who let their subscription run out...

(cue ominous music)

Nah, I'm kidding. Seriously, if I remember right, before I bought the lifetime forum subscription, I think I remember that when my sub ran out, whatever number of favs or item subs I had set up stayed active, but I couldn't add anymore unless I deleted enough to bring the number back down to whatever was permitted to non-subscribers.

If I'm wrong, someone will now take great delight in informing everyone of my error.
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    Ah, Finally the small S logo appeared on my display picture. I'll go try out the features.
    Thanks everyone!
    2 months ago
    Dribz (2 months ago) #23438081Read the support page and contact the email address provided there. myfigurecollect... Chances are, there's problems because the site was down a couple days ago.

Thank you very much. I have contacted them. Hope to hear from them soon.
    2 months ago
    C2Queen (2 months ago) #23438221I actually had the same problem and contacted them through email yesterday but haven't heard back yet about it. So I just went through and paid another $5 last night and it worked for me. I'm hoping they can compensate the $5 I lost for another month's worth of supporter status. I'm actually glad to see I wasn't the only one who had this problem.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one as well. Not that I want it to happen to others.
    But they not responding to your e-mail can be a bit frustrated. I hope you get your money back. And I hope I'll get my membership without a day of disadvantage ;_; I really need to post and sell my stuff asap T^T
    2 months ago
    C2QueenRGBlv14 Maji Tenshi ❀
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com