HomeBlogsArticle #33788Comments

Comments • Figure dilemma (Trafalgar Law figures)

tsukky_ (4 months ago) #23492256You making good point. I should buy firstly Law on chair before his price will be ridiculously high. Kid figure won't "get away" from me I hope. Sadly I have too much preorders for August so may be in September I will try to get Law on chair.
    You mean you will buy Law on chair if they make Luffy on chair or you will buy wounded Law if they make wounded Luffy xD?
    Thank you very much for your opinion. :)

I mean the soc law for me. While I find that battle pose interesting I would never buy a flamingo or so to go with. Cause I hate flamingo with my whole heart. Lmao

I also saw soc law on Nippon Yasan cheaper then it is on suru. Hope it's still there when you want to get it.
    4 months ago
    NemsEngelAceSasu (4 months ago) #23475309Kid will not go up in price. Law SOC surely not down. I couldnt afford Law SOC and chancelled my PO of him, but his price didnt jack up that much yet. He is 16,5k on suru, he was 15,5k with shipping from BIJ in PO. So i would go for Law before he goes the same way down as Bartolomeo.
    If there will be a Luffy i will surely get Law. ^^

Thank you very much for your opinion. :)
    4 months ago

If there will be a Luffy i will surely get Law. ^^
    4 months ago
    ShirohigePops (4 months ago) #23445529it sounds like you aren't sure about the law ver. VS, so i think you should get either the law on chair or eustass kid. i'm biased towards one piece though, so the best advice i can think of is to just get whichever figure you think you would enjoy having the most.
    i'll probably never buy the Law Ver.VS unless they make a Doflamingo to go with it.

Yes I'm not sure about buying the law ver. VS. I think this Eustass figure is better choice after all. After buying him I wouldn't feel like I overpayed as much for Law on chair .

I'm having mixed feeling on the whole about the Law Ver.VS. I don't like some aspects/parts of this figure. Thanks for your opinion.
    4 months ago

4 months ago
    Panda_Chan Impey's Princess
    Aww I want that Ren too, to match with my Aoba from max factory ^^ I saw him yesterday on suruga-ya but he costs around 17k yen ._. and shipping will be high, probably, so he's pretty expensive.
    Now I'm thinking about buying Galko ITEM #396908 or Natsume ITEM #198656 - she is around 100 pln cheaper than him and I can't decide which one I want first ;_;
    Tbh if I were you I'll probably buy this Trafalgar Law on chair, he looks nice. But if he's overpriced I will buy Eustass.
    4 months ago
    Panda_Chan Impey's Princess
    Jak robisz foteczki i je dajesz to robisz [img=50% itd. i procentowo może sobie zmniejszyć te zdjęcia by Ci pasowały do posta.
    4 months ago
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!