HomeBlogsArticle #33790Comments

Comments • Suruga-ya loot!

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    17 comments
    lollikins (4 months ago) #23727888Does BiginJapan let you choose shipping method? I'm trying to see which forwarding service I should use.

Ive only used ems but it looks like they do offer other kinds of shipping!
    4 months ago
    4 months ago
    my SSS Dia and Yoshiko figures got here today and whilst Dia was fine Yoshiko had a black mark on her hand as well! But I guess we can't grumble we still get our girls ^^ those Kotori figures are so cute they're gonna look so pretty nestled in with the others C:
    4 months ago
    Hi, Sorry to bother you >.< but I'm trying to order on Suruga-ya and am having an issue with checking out. Everytime I get to the page where you confirm your order, aka push the orange button, nothing happens. I was just wondering if you have experienced this?

EDIT: nvm >.> it was a browser issue lol
    4 months ago
    Nice K-On! figures! I also love Suruga-ya a bit too much. (more than Mandarake)
    4 months ago
    WanderingWastrel (4 months ago) #23451149Random thoughts while reading loot post:
    Kotori makes anything look good.
    Yes, that Mio figure is becoming known for having the foot pegs shear off, or the entire foot stand piece break. My own Mio figure did the same thing. Oh, Mio, my Mio. (I bought a replacement. Have to keep the band together.)
    Waitress Mugi is bestest Mugi!
    Thanks for sharing the loot!

Kotori sure makes it work <3
    ahh I didn't even check the coments on her mfc page to se if their was any common problem with her.. ;n;
    Luckyly it seems like who ever fixt her did a good jobb so for now she's stable! ( I might repalce her in the future Mio and Tsumugi are my faves!)
    I want more cute Tsumugis!! but Waitress version is best for now <3
    4 months ago
    hugtower (4 months ago) #23453562That dark spot on Mio's leg is huge O_O I'd have been devastated... but at least it's in the back and you managed to fade it ;;

I'm so glad it's in the back othervise I problably would have thrown her out honeslty !!
    4 months ago
    moonstarfc (4 months ago) #23458634Nice loot, especially the idol figures :D I have the Ruby figure from that set and she too has a black spot (it's on her hand). I guess I should expect that with prize figures!

My You hade the spots on her hand as well !
    and for sure it's prize figures so it's to be expected!
    4 months ago
    lollikins (4 months ago) #23461737Awesome loot. If you don't mind my asking how was BiginJapans fowarding service? I have a bunch of things I want to order from Suguruya too.

I don't mind at all !
    my experince with Bij has been nothing but positive so far.
    ive used their forwarding service maybe 3-4 times and they have alwayes sent me the paymet request for shipping the same day as they recive the package (as long as ive payed the forwarding ticket atleast)
    and shipped out the package as soon as I've paid shipping! :)
    4 months ago
    solluxcaptor (4 months ago) #23469454Nice loot, I love the K-On! figures and your cat is so cute :D

Thank you so much ;u; !