iMissing Nendoroid Part?n/a

011 days agoHiroto_SumiHiroto_Sumi
As long as the figure is less than a year old then Good Smile Company will guaranteed replace the missing or broken parts, well, maybe, some people have had issues with customer service before. I've had several issues, and all of them were resolved like broken parts or parts with pegs that didn't fit.
012 days agoagentmozellagentmozell nerd extraordinaire
IntoOpenWaters (12 days ago) #23506708I'm so glad you posted this. I actually have purchased factory sealed Figmas that were missing parts (K-On!! Ritsu came without a stand, and Yui and Azusa came without guitar straps). Out of curiosity, do you need some proof of purchase through them? I didn't get them through the GSC website, and it's been quite a while since I purchased them.
OP: Also, I second that it's the weekend. They will respond to your email when the business week starts again. Keep in mind the timezone difference. They are often a day ahead of us, so if you emailed them yesterday, their weekend may have already started at that time.

Nah, I usually buy through hobby search so I always list them and I get the parts replaced.
012 days agohatterinsanityhatterinsanity

Yeah my first email to them was on 7.10 though, so Monday/Tuesday given the timezone and I still havent heard. I just send a second email yesterday. So well see when they reply!
012 days agoIntoOpenWatersIntoOpenWaters
Hikari-chan (12 days ago) #23506939Nope, you don't have to have purchased it through them
They replaced a broken sword for a Nendo I bought from Yorokonde without a problem and now I've had a problem with a Nendo from a local store (which didn't even put nendo or the Name on the bill, just figure and the price) and they replaced it without any problems
But they only replace if the figure is not older than one year! If it's in one year since release then they'll replace it normally even if your purchase was some time back

There's the kicker--1 year. I should have known they wouldn't just sit on pieces for the rest of existence lol. Looks like I'm out of luck, but it's still very good information to have since I'm going to keep collecting their items. Thanks for the knowledge!
012 days agoHikari-chanHikari-chan

Nope, you don't have to have purchased it through them
012 days agoIntoOpenWatersIntoOpenWaters
agentmozell (12 days ago) #23504652It might be because it's the weekend? If you haven't heard back by Tuesday or Wednesday email them again. They usually took about 2-3 days to reply during the week for me, but they always replaced parts--even when it was my stupid error that broke it.

112 days agoagentmozellagentmozell nerd extraordinaire
012 days agohatterinsanityhatterinsanity
East (13 days ago) #23494288I got item #396854 factory sealed without his sword. filled out the form, provided pics comparing my box to the promo pics, and they sent a sword right over without any more questions. they responded very quickly with me, but the emails ended up in my spam folder, have you checked there?

Theres nothing in my spam folder. Ill keep an eye out to see if they respond in the next few days. Hopefully they do! Im glad to know they replaced your missing sword, hopefully theyll just send me a leg.
013 days agoHoneyHoney apple pie princess
hatterinsanity (13 days ago) #23490508Hi! Yes the form is what I used both times when trying to contact them. I got a confirmation email that my submissions went through and they'd work it next business day and yet still nothing. I sent the first one 7.10 and another yesterday 7/14
That is too strange! They responded to a recent email I sent them within three days. If you've checked your spam and junk mail folders I would try maybe using a different email to contact them if they haven't responded over the next few business days.
113 days agoEastEast
013 days agohatterinsanityhatterinsanity
Honey (13 days ago) #23488444Did you use their contact form or just send them an email randomly? I've never had a factory sealed item go missing, but I have preordered items from the GSC store that didn't come with the preorder bonus. They sent out replacements immediately, and they should do the same for you once they see your email!
Here is the form, by the way!

013 days ago (13 days ago)HoneyHoney apple pie princess

Here is the form, by the way!