HomeBlogsArticle #33795Comments

Comments • July Madoka+Shin Gojira loot

Aimaileafy (4 months ago) #23538326I loooooooove your articles ;w; I read them everytime and they always amaze me, just as your profile does (I've just read your mini essay of Sayaka. It moved me to tears!) and your collection. You are the reason why I started collecting Madoka-Stuff as well! And the reason why I've fallen in love with the Chibi Kyuns ;w; they are sooo adorable and underrated! And now I want to have Kyuubey as well >w<
    Keep up the articles! Some day you haaave to make a room-article pretty please >w<! I want to see your collection!

AAAAAAA This message is so sweet ;_; I'm a little embarrassed you read about Sayaka aha... I wrote it so long ago. ///// I'm happy I've inspired you to collect my girls as well~ Chibi Kyun really are underrated... I'm a little flustered but I'm happy you like my articles ;; I'm bad at keeping my room straightened up, but I'll try to do a room tour eventually <':
    4 months ago
    Betka (4 months ago) #23523615Yaaay! Lots of Madoka loot! This huge Kyubey is amazing! :D Homura figma is cute!! I was thinking about getting her too lately, she's so pecious! (but I know that it would be just a matter of time for me to buy whole team xD)
    Soul gem is really pretty! *_* And good luck with painting this GKs! This makes me want to buy and try paint one too :D
    Gojira artbook look really outstanding! You're lucky!

I've been slowly working my way through all the figmas >_< At the beginning I only planned to get Kyouko and Sayaka but then I fell deeper in love with the show so I had to get the rest! Only magical girls Mami and Homura left to go! The soul gem really is pretty! It's got an iridescent shine to it that doesn't really show up in photos and I'm a huge sucker for iridescent stuff so I love it! Thank you for the well wishes wrt the GKs ;w; There's a lot to them so I'm a little intimidated, but I'm sure my passion will shine through~ aha

4 months ago

4 months ago
    Gojira artbook look really outstanding! You're lucky!
    4 months ago
    Celestrial (4 months ago) #23510800I am so very jealous of the Shin-Godzilla book! Anno's take on Godzilla is one of the most inspiring and creative films i have seen in some time. I have been wanting to get my hands of this book for ages but could never afford. I love that it has the same packaging as the Evangelion Rebuild production books!
    Thanks for sharing! Great loot.

I completely agree! Admittedly I've only seen the original 1954 one (and the Americanization) besides this one, but I really love the themes presented in both of them! I hope you can get it someday! It was my sole birthday gift from my parents this year aha... though I still had to pay for shipping myself OTL. Is the packaging really similar to Rebuild's? I'm not sure I've seen them, but that's really neat!

Thank you for reading! <:
    4 months ago
    Celestrial #1 BRS Fan

Thanks for sharing! Great loot.
    4 months ago
    hibikase (4 months ago) #23507016Love the Chibi Kyun and witches! :DAstoriaMercury (4 months ago) #23507163Those are some lovely and unique Madoka pieces~

I agree! I'm really happy I was able to find them for good prices! ^w^
    4 months ago
    Those are some lovely and unique Madoka pieces~
    4 months ago