AmiAmi

iHUGE LOOT: May-July 2017n/a    Readers' selection (2017-07-17)

19 days agosnowynightssnowynights
gwendal738-2 (11 days ago) #23556358I KNOW RIGHT?! X'D and the content is also really something else. One page had (WARNING FOR GRAPHIC IMAGE) View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://jpeghost.net/x-GAcaaa.jpg
a smiling penis. I dont know how to feel about this...

Yep.

omg i think i saw this from a tumblr blog..no wonder this sounded familiar XD
010 days agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Lyncfs (10 days ago) #23591815The Ciel and Sebastian look super nice! I didn't realize the RAH line comes with cloth clothes!

Thank you! :D And yes, they do. They're like a cross between a doll and a figma, and they're 1/6 scale so they're pretty big and tall. Double the size of their figma counterparts (if they had any), I would say. So totally worth the money!
110 days agoLyncfsLyncfs
111 days agoHalcioneHalcione
a smiling penis. I dont know how to feel about this...

Yep.

This is the kind of high quality content I come to this website for. God bless.
011 days ago (11 days ago)gwendal738-2gwendal738-2
snowynights (11 days ago) #23556058"don't rub yourself against my ass".....literally dying. Some BL titles out there really are something...

a smiling penis. I dont know how to feel about this...

Yep.
111 days agosnowynightssnowynights
111 days agoDaichukiyoDaichukiyo
gwendal738-2 (12 days ago) #23529012Thank you so much for your kind words! And yes, I kind of experimented with the way I am going to do my loot posts from now on, and this seemed like a good format. Thanks for the feedback!

No problem hehe! (^◡^) Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more of your loot posts in future! ♡
011 days agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Ciciely (11 days ago) #23549346Great loot and congrats on your graduation!!

Thank you for your kind words! <3
011 days agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
harukaa (11 days ago) #23547403Amazing loot! Ciel and Sebastian look nice and love your vocaloid figures! I really wish kaito will get more figures as well (;;)! Congrats on your graduation btw c:!

Kaito doesn't get enough love ToT My next haul will probably be a Kaito haul just because I want to show him the love he deserves! XD

Thanks for your kind words. <3
111 days agoCicielyCiciely
Great loot and congrats on your graduation!!
111 days agoharukaaharukaa
012 days agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Panda_Chan (12 days ago) #23526117Oh my, what an amazing loot! <3
I want those RAH figures from Kuroshitsuji so much ;-;

Thank you for your kind words! And I will say they are worth every investment. :D if you can ever grab them, you should go for it!
012 days agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
nana9353 (12 days ago) #23526108You nendoroid is so cute!!! I decided to only buy my 2 favorite, Riko and Yoshiko but whoaaaaa You is just so cute too!!! I might grab her later ^^

'You' (haha get the pun //SHOT) definitely should! She is so adorable irl, the pic doesnt do her justice. Im planning to get Riko too since she is 4th best girl XD they're all so cute!
012 days agogwendal738-2gwendal738-2
Daichukiyo (12 days ago) #23525155Wow such an amazing loot! ♡ So many lovely items! I also love the way you've set out your blog post, it's so pretty and organised and especially helpful for wanting to know where to buy certain items! ^^ Also congrats on graduating university!

112 days ago (12 days ago)Panda_ChanPanda_Chan Impey's Princess