iItaBag Clubn/a

010 days agoangelbottangelbott
I joined this club. c: I start work on my first ita bag as backpack I bought from eBay for this. xD I don't have no idea it's good it buy few craft foam board small for pins on this..I don't want to ruin holes on bag.. xD;;; orz
010 days agonammynammy
i feel like one of these would be a cute way to store stuff related to whats on the front... >_<'
110 days agoSusanoo14Susanoo14 μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
AstoriaMercury (11 days ago) #23554785Heyo! I joined too because I'm working on my first ita bag. I'll add stuff veeeery slowly because the theme is going to be quite unique- my favorite white haired boys~. Also, my bag is exactly like yours but in black! I ordered from Taobao though and the backing is very thin... sort of concerned whether it'll hold up a lot of merchandise. o^o

Oooh that's a good idea, there's plenty of good white haired characters ;o; If it's thin, another option could be to put a cardboard + fabric insert inside to give it some support! I did that for my two bags, mainly to add a background with the fabric and so I wouldn't have to puncture the bag itself!

hugtower (11 days ago) #23554878I've got one eternally in progress bc I'm too anal about the positioning of the pins lol T_T
Joined nonetheless~

Thanks for joining! :)

aye_know_hah (11 days ago) #23555171That's a cute bag! Mine is a basic one from Amazon :(
I made a Yuri on Ice itabag for anime expo :)

I saw your YOI bag, it's sooo cute ;3; I love the color too!

internecinewar (11 days ago) #23556589Joined! I only have one so far (and it's not done), but am planning to make several... haha. Your bag is amazing! ^^

Thank you! I look forward to seeing your bags if you plan to share pics :D

SkyBlue (11 days ago) #23557604Awesome! I've always adored itabags but I never had enough goodies to make one ;A; It'd be great if you could link these blog entries to the club for future references (mfc link) or maybe some user pics of their itabags too? :D

Yeah I'll definitely link those! Thanks for suggesting it :D

Lehst (11 days ago) #23559474I have an itaWall , does that count? Lol
But I would love to see everyone's bags!

Haha maybe I could change it to anything 'ita' related~

shike_reno (11 days ago) #23559668Really nice idea!! ^^ I have made one little itabag and I'm also currently in the process of making two more, but I still don't have all the merch I'd like to put in them, so it goes slowly xD I love to see other people's itabags though, so I joined the club, I'm sure it'll be lots of fun :)

Thanks for joining, hope to see pics of your bags too!!

CrimsonPumpkin (11 days ago) #23563723Such a great idea! Gotta join of course since I'd like to make my 1st ita bag but not sure where or how to start!
Thanks for this!
Also may I ask which bag is that from your Levi ita bag? That's my 1st concern, I don't like those with the hearts XD
Yeap I'll need those tips!

Great! Good luck starting your bag out :D
Of course! I got the bag from this listing on TaoBao. This site seems to be the only place with green so far, but eBay and AliExpress have this style bag for a much cheaper price in colors like blue, green, black, gold, and silver. If you search 'clear backpack,' different listings/prices will pop up. Hope that helped!
111 days agoCrimsonPumpkinCrimsonPumpkin
Thanks for this!
Yeap I'll need those tips!
011 days agoshike_renoshike_reno
411 days agoLehstLehst
I have an itaWall , does that count? Lol
But I would love to see everyone's bags!
011 days agoSkyBlueSkyBlue
011 days agointernecinewarinternecinewar
1811 days agotimeless54timeless54
Welp, time to expose the trash I am
011 days agoaye_know_hahaye_know_hah
That's a cute bag! Mine is a basic one from Amazon :(
I made a Yuri on Ice itabag for anime expo :)
011 days agohugtowerhugtower

Joined nonetheless~
011 days agoAstoriaMercuryAstoriaMercury
011 days agoLinaLina
Susanoo14 (11 days ago) #23554530Thank you for joining!! I'm sure your Kuroo bag will turn out amazing *w* That bag is from taobao! There are also (cheaper) ones on AliExpress in pink, blue, and black if you search something along the lines of 'clear harajuku bag'. Taobao seems to be the only place with green, gold, and silver, iirc ^^
Thank you kindly! I'm sure it will turn out amazing too! I'm determined to make it so! I will have to look at AliExpress then because pink would be perfect! Thank you so much!
011 days agoSusanoo14Susanoo14 μ'sic forever ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
lavalunar (11 days ago) #23554331Ohhhh, what a good idea!! I'm working on my first ita bag now. ; u; But I love seeing pics of people's bags!! That Levi one is adorable! Love the mint green.

Thank you for joining, I hope you will post a pic of your bag when it's completed :D I looove seeing pics of bags too! And thank you! I totally fell in love with the bag base with the bow~

Lina (11 days ago) #23554410This is so exciting! I joined! I'm working on a second Kuroo ita bag and completely revamping my first one since I used a lot of the straps from that one for my Kuroo display in my room. That bag you have is absolutely darling!!! Where did you get it? *O*
011 days agoLinaLina