Where the fun begins!

Comments • Opinions on 18+ figures?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    115 comments
    I'll be honest, If my roommate wasn't my 16 year old little brother, I'd probably have tons of 18+ Sonico figures. As it is, I just have ITEM #175533, (pretty tame for Sonico) and I'm not entirely sure about displaying that one. Once I get my own place however, I'll expand a lot into the ecchi and 18+ figure side of collecting.
    2 months ago
    Emily_katie (2 months ago) #23654013I had a similar conversation with my Boyfriend last night. I think its down too the fact I'm not a confident person so I find characters like Sonico (although she isn't real) inspiring? she owns her own body :3 Your boyfriend doesn't understand your hobby? Also, what are you not confident about your appearance? I personally don't find myself all that, but I don't think I'm ugly. XD

I believe I understand you a bit more. Sonico is ok, because she doesn't have that "lollipop figure". (You know slim all around, but has a huge bust. ) Instead, Sonico had a bit of evened out weight to her.
    2 months ago
    I'm a lesbian and I find blushy/embarrassed girls to be the cutest thing ever, especially if that shyness comes from what they are or aren't wearing haha. So I'm all for 18+ figures and media, even if I personally don't get turned on by it. I also have a great mom who doesn't mind at all that I have naked girls all over my room.
    2 months ago
    okami34 (2 months ago) #23641795I don't mind any figure or art that depicts the female body in general. However, I don't understand how something sexually explicit can be "empowering". :/
    Can you please explain this "empowerment" to me so that I can better understand where you are coming from on this? (I'm really curious about it.) :)

2 months ago
    Mostly I do like them (when it's nothing but nudity), but sometimes they can get a bit digusting (lots of juices, and sometimes even gore).
    2 months ago
    I own ITEM #144282 along with many other lewd lolis figs and I dont give a shit about what people think.
    2 months ago
    As a gay male I love a lot of native's figures even though they're mostly of girls. (Honestly, there isn't anything wrong with you being a girl and liking these figures, so let's just get that out of the way.) I find the figures to be cute and don't really look at them sexually lol. I love the designs and how creative some of the figures can get.
    Definitely don't feel weird though. There isn't anything wrong with appreciating 18+ figures. While they may not be for everybody, as long as it's something that makes you happy then I think it's okay.

That being said, my family is coming to visit me and I have no idea where to put ITEM #293234 lmaooooooo. I really don't want to have a discussion about him so he probably has to go back in his box for a couple of days. SO I guess the awkward situations of having these figures is inevitable since not everybody understands them.
    2 months ago
    CrescentRGBlv9 Noob Collector
    Well if you really like it then why not? I just don't buy these things just because I don't want to start a religious war at home. I already received flak from the figures I already bought, not that it ever stopped me from buying more haha.
    2 months ago
    Funny enough, most 18+ figure collectors I meet are girls
    2 months ago
    indian_summer22 (2 months ago) #23590034Even straight females can find the female body pleasing to the eyes without any sexual attraction.

I didn't mean to imply that they couldn't; that was not my intension. I'm aware that the many women can find the female body interesting.
    2 months ago