Comments • MHToyShop Shop Shut Down / Closure (Confirmed)

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    80 comments
    I guess MHToyShop is on witchhunt for our money? :T
    1 month ago
    pianokid (1 month ago) #24364574I'd say your next step should be to contact your bank and explain the situation to them. Make sure you have your receipts/invoices, the screenshot of the closure announcement from MH Toy Shop's website, and links to the forum and blog threads about this as supporting evidence.
    EDIT: Sorry, just saw your response on the forum. I didn't know your exact situation. Definitely email PayPal and explain that you filed your claim under the wrong category.

Hey :) Thanks for reply. c: Well, yes. Sadly in my pp don't have my bank [it have it bank won't help me] as I said I'm strictly only use pp balance..
    Yeah but in pp page only message in different category "Topics" I liked old pp contact system.. it little confused in puzzle for CORRECT topic..and I can't open re-case it was forced closed. :I
    1 month ago
    angelbott (1 month ago) #24268933PP not help me for my 5 claim with this shop they forced closed and denied because for "not cover protected." I tried to re-open them to talk but no way. :c I want to email them about this I still pissed off...

1 month ago
    got my refund of my 3 pre orders yesterday, paypal is the best :)
    1 month ago
    MH responded to my first claim and I got my money back really fast. They never responded to PayPal for the two remaining claims (not sure why?). So I just found out that PP has sided with me for the two claims and I'll be getting my money back. I'm so relieved that I'm getting it all back. I'm disappointed because I was only able to reorder one of the items but that's not the end of the world. Hoping that everyone is able to get their money back.
    1 month ago
    pianokid (1 month ago) #24203613PayPal just refunded my 2 claims. As stated, you have to wait 10 days from the initial claim for the seller to respond (which MH Toy Shop doesn't seem intent on doing) before PayPal can proceed with further action.

1 month ago
    1 month ago
    Paypal has refunded me 6 of the 7 claims filed. The last one says its being reviewed by Paypal. If it doesnt get resolved within the next few days i'll give them a call.
    1 month ago
    Filed 3 claims at the same time and PayPal has refunded me one with the smallest amount just now XD, still waiting for the other two.

3 claims - 2 refunded so far
    They're dragging their asses on the one with the largest amount so far XD
    I initially gave MHToyshop the benefit of the doubt but they don't seem to want to take responsibility, obviously someone screwed up big time on their part

Yes! All fileable claims refunded! Lost out on $50+ total from 2 deposits way back early December T_T This will serve as an abject lesson for me from now on.
    1 month ago
    skmm (1 month ago) #24097069Did you email PayPal after or before the allotted time for the 'seller' to response? Mine said the 'seller has been asked to respond by July 30. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case"
    Filed a claim last July 20 by the way

I emailed Paypal after the given time. If there's no update by tomorrow, email them. You've already given the "seller" plenty of time to respond back.
    1 month ago