iAn Introductionn/a

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

27 comments
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
Stalgonoff (10 days ago) #23608163Welcome to MFC!
I spend the mornings of my days off drinking coffee and reading light novels and I just happened to be reading ReZero 4 this morning. I find Subaru exceptionally annoying, but I'm too stubborn to drop a series and I do like the other characters. Madoka and Steins;Gate are up there on my favourites list too.

Thank you!
Those sound like perfect mornings. Yeah, Subaru can be realllyyy annoying at times, but I agree, the other characters and the world is too awesome to drop! I've just read the anime, and still need to read the light novel!
010 days ago8-Bit_Asian8-Bit_Asian
Deathbat (10 days ago) #23605493I want soo hard her in normal suit too ! but she become expensive :( i wonder if she have another rerelease because steins;gate 0 anime (when they announce) Yep, I'm also really hoping for some S;G 0 figma releases as well. Beta Okabe would be awesome! Unfortunately, a lab coat Kurisu rerelease is more likely because it's all about Amadeus :/
010 days agoStalgonoffStalgonoff
Welcome to MFC!

110 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
willyg1982 (10 days ago) #23605091Welcome to MFC.
I just joined a few weeks ago and I'm on here every day checking out the latest blogs and pictures.
You shared a great list of anime shows and I like the photos you shared on here so far. Looking forward seeing future content you will share.

I'm sure I'll be the same way, ha ha!
Thank you so much! :D
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
weiwere (10 days ago) #23604988Welcome. Hope to see more articles from you.
So far I think this community is on the whole quite a nice group of ppl.

I'm sure you will!
So far I've found that as well! :D
010 days ago (10 days ago)DeathbatDeathbat
I want soo hard her in normal suit too ! but she become expensive :( i wonder if she have another rerelease because steins;gate 0 anime (when they announce)8-Bit_Asian (10 days ago) #23602966The Okabe figma is awesome! I have him and the lab coat Kurisu, though I really wished I bought her normal outfit instead.
010 days agowillyg1982willyg1982
Welcome to MFC.

010 days agoweiwereweiwere
Welcome. Hope to see more articles from you.
So far I think this community is on the whole quite a nice group of ppl.
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
AnimeCowgirl33 (10 days ago) #23603826Welcome to MFC! I hope you have an awesome time and make many new friends!
BTW I am addicted to Re:Zero too! :)

Thank you so much! I hope I do as well!

Yay! It's soo good! I'm slowly going to start loading up on Rem merch, ha ha!
010 days agoAnimeCowgirl33AnimeCowgirl33
Welcome to MFC! I hope you have an awesome time and make many new friends!

BTW I am addicted to Re:Zero too! :)
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
8-Bit_Asian (10 days ago) #23598486Welcome to the MFC community!
Really happy to see a new Steins;Gate fan, the community has kinda been dying over the past few years. You should really give the Steins;Gate 0 VN a try if you ever have time.
Figure wise, I'm not so much for scale statues as articulated figures. Figmas are my favorite!
Feel free to PM me if you ever need any buying advice or anything else!

Thank you! That's so sad! It's such a good series, I'd hate to see it die out! I'll have to check that out!
Most of the time I'm into articulated figures, figma and other companies, but after seeing the quality of some scale figures, I can't really resist!

Thank you so much, I'll keep that in mind! :D
110 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap

Yay! Always happy to meet another fan! I just ordered a Kurisu Nendoroid for myself (soooo excited for her to get here!) and plan on picking up Mayuri and Faris in the future! The Okabe figma looks sooo cool! I really want him and brown coat Kurisu!
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
rubyserpent_720 (10 days ago) #23600824Welcome to MFC and happy collecting \o/
rip wallet

Thank you!

My wallet is already weeping, ha ha! I collect Pokemon cards as well, so now in addition to expensive shiny cardboard, I'm going to have expensive plastic as well!
110 days ago8-Bit_Asian8-Bit_Asian
Deathbat (10 days ago) #23599167Welcome here !! its soo nice see more Steins;Gate fans <3 i have only Okabe figma and Mayuri nendo, one day i'll have all of then ! hahahah The Okabe figma is awesome! I have him and the lab coat Kurisu, though I really wished I bought her normal outfit instead.
010 days agorubyserpent_720rubyserpent_720
Welcome to MFC and happy collecting \o/

rip wallet
010 days agoDeathbatDeathbat
010 days ago8-Bit_Asian8-Bit_Asian
Welcome to the MFC community!

Feel free to PM me if you ever need any buying advice or anything else!
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
AstoriaMercury (10 days ago) #23597210Hello and welcome to MFC from a fellow newbie~

Thank you!
010 days agoAstoriaMercuryAstoriaMercury
Hello and welcome to MFC from a fellow newbie~
010 days agoPlasticSoapPlasticSoap
Panda_Chan (10 days ago) #23595570Hiya! I'm Panda and I'm currently obsessed with Code:Realize game :D
I love play games on console (like 3DS or PlayStation).
I think my favorite anime is natsume yuujinchou ^^
I'm collecting stuff from Kuroshitsuji, I like the manga too (anime not so much).
Btw now I'm thinking about buying Steins;Gate on PS Vita because it's on sale, do you play the game or only watched the show?
Also I hope you'll like community here ^^ welcome!

Hello Panda! It's nice to meet you!
I haven't played Code:Realize, but it looks like a lot of fun! I seriously need to play more visual novel games! I usually just watch anime and read manga!
That's one of my friend's favorite shows as well! I need to do him a favor and watch it, it's on my to do list for shows! Same with Kuroshitsuji! There's so much I have to catch up on!
I've only watched the show, but I loved it so much I'm really considering buying the game on Steam.

Thank you, I'm sure I will!

« Prev   1 2   Next »