HomeBlogsArticle #33900Comments

Comments • Late Loot Part 2: May + June

C2Queen (3 months ago) #23879525Thank you very much for reading and thinking so!
    -snip-

Thank you very much! Exactly the info I needed. Well I just have to look forward to my next shipping to grab that last shikishi of the set ;D
    3 months ago
    C2Queen Maji Tenshi ❀
    KittanZero (3 months ago) #23876469So many great items in both of your loot posts! I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well :( I hope you've been doing a lot better lately!
    How do you like your Nia and Chiaki figures? I got them both too, and I'm so happy with both! Chiaki especially was worth the delays.
    All of your Puck merch is adorable, I had no idea there were so many cute plushies of him. I still haven't gotten around to watch Re:Zero, but I always thought he was a cutie. Will you be getting the Emilia DD that was announced?

Kittan! It's been too long. Thank you! It's taking a while to recover... I've have bad days and better days. I LOVE Nia, she's my first figure from Myethos and I was blown out of the water when I opened her. Her box is designed so beautifully too! I was just a tad bit surprised that Nia basically takes up an entire shelf in my detolf. Chiaki is a figure I've wanted for a really long time I just wasn't willing to pay her high aftermarket price so when she got a re-release I immediately jumped on it. I thought she would be more difficult to assemble because people mentioned her being that way but I actually didn't have much trouble at all (maybe they made adjustments for the re-release?) I didn't expect her box to be as huge as it was I love the design for it though and she's also my first Phat Company figure. I love them both they are definitely two figures that stand out A LOT in my collection.

I had to have my own little Puck plushes especially if I ever end up cosplaying Emilia. Keeping my eye on everything Re:Zero helps to know what kind of merch is out there. As much as I would love to have her she's incredibly expensive and I thought I would have a little more time to prep funds for her. Though she comes out right after my birthday next month. I'm also not sure how the lottery/purchase system works for her once they put the remaining stock up on their website. I'm still considering her though if things work out in my favor.
    3 months ago
    C2Queen Maji Tenshi ❀
    BlackApplePlus (3 months ago) #23877611Wow! Fantastic loots for the months. Considering the variety, it must have taken quite abit of time to find them all. I didnt manage to find ITEM #559053 locally and I'm afraid of it getting damaged if I ship it in. Well I'll probably wait until I find something on Manda and get it together.
    On a side note, I've considered getting Amiami preorder exclusives like your ITEM #529232's acrylic plate. I'm curious how they pack it in though. I'm afraid of it getting lost if its in another loose package or something

Thank you very much for reading and thinking so! For all of the Sword Art shikishi's including ITEM #559053 I ordered them separately from Mandarake (I ordered all 4 in one package and not with anything else) and like you, I was HIGHLY concerned they were going to come in damaged or bent in some way but they were perfectly fine. They packaged it very well and kept them nice and protected. Also they came in nice thick plastic sleeves along with being protected by bubble wrap. That's not a bad idea to bundle more together.

If you find one you like enough I definitely recommend paying the extra money to have an acrylic plate to display beside your figure. After owning this one I want to get more acrylic plates in the future. As far as the AmiAmi acrylic plate bonus goes it was outside of the figure box in my package but packed in bubble wrap folded over a few times, this is the bubble wrap it was packed in undone so you can see the plate better inside of it. View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://s2.postimg.org/x3ppuesq1/aabonus.jpgView spoilerHide spoiler
    3 months ago

3 months ago

3 months ago
    C2Queen Maji Tenshi ❀
    willyg1982 (4 months ago) #23861454For your May loot, is that a Mario 3 poster or something else?

It's a framed 3D picture of Super Mario 3! It's much smaller than a poster. I got it at a store in my mall called F.Y.E. I believe that one and The Legend of Zelda one were both around $15 a piece.
    3 months ago
    For your May loot, is that a Mario 3 poster or something else?
    4 months ago
Dream Goods Built For You!