Comments • August 2017: Do you use bookshelves for figures or books?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    22 comments
    I love my book shelves. They fit everything even the big figures.

picture/1673882...
    2 months ago
    i have 3 rlly skinny billy bookshelves (in white bc aesthetic lmao) i ended up separating the square spaces into 9 for figures, and the top 3 spaces are for books!! the second last 2 spaces ended up being for storage (white boxes) and the 1 in the middle for washi tape storage. the last 3 spaces i left for manga.
    2 months ago
    I have several bookshelfs for books, games and other things and one for my figures, although that's already filled up by now, so I'm trying to figure out how to make space.
    2 months ago
    I use my bookshelves for books. I don't like the way figures look on shelves.
    2 months ago
    I have 6 of the Ikea Billy bookshelves and they are filled with everything: figures, books, PS3/4 games, Blu-rays, DVDs and CDs.
    2 months ago
    I have a fixed bookshelf in my room above my bed, which I use for figures, but my actual bookcase was super cheap and I'd not really trust it for scales- I have to be able to put most of my body weight onto a shelf for me to risk putting a scale on it, atm I have posables and tradings on my cheap shelves.
    Also I have loads of books so they're also full. and wouldn't be able to accept a scale :/
    2 months ago
    acrwby (2 months ago) #24334520Looks like the Neca 1/4 TMNT series
    Available at BBTS www.bigbadtoyst...

Thank you very much! :)
    2 months ago
    So far it,s pretty much half and half. The middle shelves are for my figures, the bottom ones are for my books (mostly heavy artbook) and the upper ones are for my video game, CDs and DVDs that I don't use as much anymore, but that I can't get myself to sell.

Though I bought glass door on my bookself, so it look more like a display case.
    2 months ago
    I have five bookcases in my room - two small standard ones, two tall standard ones, and a half width tall one. Only the half width tall one is used for figures, but that's mainly for a box with nendoroid parts in it and a Sylvanian Families house with a couple of nendoroids set up in it - the bottom two shelves are still used for books.
    2 months ago
    Kirito-dono (2 months ago) #24331808Hi, please can you tell me the brand/manufacturer of those huge Ninja Turtles figures? Is it 1/4 scale? Thank you!

Looks like the Neca 1/4 TMNT series

Available at BBTS www.bigbadtoyst...
    2 months ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    22 comments
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!