20 comments

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    20 comments
    StarshipPooper (4 years ago) #1137763The tolerances must be pretty loose then. I don't actually need the clipboard. Mine is just resting on the horse with the sneaker off it. Well, the sneaker is about to touch it but she's resting completely on the horse and her left foot is only helping her keep stable. I don't see how yours would be doing that unless something was too long or short.
    Hmmm, that might be the case. If I don't use the peg for the left foot, her left foot just touches the base when her right leg is resting on the vaulting horse (with the right sneaker in the same position as you have posed her, just at the edge of the horse). This means that if I use the peg, it raises her left foot just a wee bit off the base and correspondingly raises her right leg off the horse. Unfortunately, both my cameras (dedicated and cellphone) are dead right now, I'll post some pics once I get some equipment.
    4 years ago
    ffenris (4 years ago) #1137748All the loading appears to be on the left foot, do you see any concern with that? Even with the clipboard under her right leg (the original picture doesn't have it that way), I don't think any load is being taken there. If I move the vaulting horse back a little bit, some load then goes on to the tongue of her right sneaker, but I can see that you've kept the right foot fully off the vaulting horse. Thoughts?

4 years ago
    4 years ago
    Chloe-tsundereRGBlv45 The louise otaku
    I cant wait for mine <33
    5 years ago
    I never noticed the teeth and half the details in the production shots. your photos always make these figures so tempting
    5 years ago
    GSLinuxRGBlv17 Love coding, video & figures!
    Hatsuma24 (5 years ago) #1010981Usually native executes their figures flawlessly. But this is the one time I feel like they could have done better, for example adding shading on the jack could have been an improvement.

Believe it or not, mine does have more shading than that image ^^. Also, the tip of her hair is more sharp in mine that the one show in the image as well ^^.
    5 years ago
    god I love that one, I am very happy i ordered her <3
    5 years ago
    StarshipPooper (5 years ago) #1010977Thanks. Also that's why I don't give 10s. There's always room for improvement. The production figure still turned out pretty nicely especially when compared to the proto. Also, when having looked at native's other recent girls this one was a breath of fresh air in regards to overall quality and execution. Usually native executes their figures flawlessly. But this is the one time I feel like they could have done better, for example adding shading on the jack could have been an improvement.
    5 years ago
    Hatsuma24 (5 years ago) #1010963Nice review.
    I recently received this figure also and my only disappointment are the hair strands. When comparing both promo and actual figures, the actual one has her strands of hair bigger and round and are not as sharp as in the promo. :\ image/richirock... & image/StarshipP...

5 years ago
    great review. and great figure. So awesome were the two of them than after reading the review I bought one for 12000 on mandarake, so I'm very thankful to you, because I wanted to be sure about this fig before buying it, and when I saw that it wasnt anything like Morudina, the decision was made instantly.
    5 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    20 comments
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!