HomeBlogsArticle #3780Comments

Comments • How do you display your figures?

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    32 comments
    ghirahim Needs more Kyouko
    I checked out my new room yesterday and the owners left behind a bookshelf of some description that is actually perfect for my figures currently. Thank you for the suggestion everyone, I will still be saving for a lovely glass cabinet ^-^
    5 years ago
    I started my collection displaying them on a mantel and a bookcase, its perfectly fine, it really just comes down to dusting in the end. Plus if you have brothers/sisters/pets/children and you would rather not so easy access the glass cabinets help.
    5 years ago
    Most of my displayed figs are in two Detolfs. There's one on my gaming stand-thingy and one of my computer desk.
    5 years ago
    Don't have a detolf yet, or anywhere to display them on so I just display them on my computer/study desk.
    5 years ago
    i just moved too. and being poor college student, but convenient living around other college students that throw away furniture they can't carry, i picked up a free bookcase from someone and use that now. i still put some on the frame above my desk tho, to spread them out a bit. my collection isnt that big.
    5 years ago
    I keep mine all inside of Detolf cabinets from IKEA and large glass display boxes like this: www.ebay.com/it... (scroll down when you click the link)
    5 years ago
    Some on my TV stand (with my tv) some on my desk and the rest on a 3 tier shelfing unit
    5 years ago
    If I didn't have two destructive cats I'd totally go with some bookshelves.
    Since I do have the cats I need something completely enclosed and the detolf really does seem to be the cheapest solution in that regard.
    5 years ago
    bookshelves~ some go on my desk too.
    5 years ago
    ponnie ~Donyatsu Huntress~
    I have a desk with shelves which is currently full. I plan on getting some separate shelves ^^
    5 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    32 comments
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.