HomeBlogsArticle #7075Comments

Comments • MFC Purchases

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    41 comments
    AnGee-Ushiromiya (4 years ago) #1432560Thanks you so much for everything!And thank you!!!
    4 years ago
    Thanks you so much for everything!
    4 years ago
    jwan1996 (4 years ago) #1403413This is going to work well!I think so :)
    4 years ago
    This is going to work well!
    4 years ago
    Stalking (4 years ago) #1402692Why is everybody so angry all the time... lol I'm not angry :)
    4 years ago
    mikki-malu (4 years ago) #1402055Well, the negative reaction was predictable. Most people open blogs to see what thoughts their authors have to share, and when they came here I guess it was like "WTH is this about?" :). Sure you can write anything you want but if you didn't enable "allow comments" feature you wouldn't have to read opinions you weren't asking for :)
    I personally see no point in making such lists (not that I'm saying you shouldn't, it's up to you). This site offers some features which can help keep track, like making lists, adding personal notes to any figure entry, feedback for sellers. Using them is more convenient to me, I sell figures at several sites and mfc is the best option to keep an eye on that :)
    Technically these are my thoughts haha and soon I will write my thoughts on the shipment I get and how well everything went, and I enabled comments because I wanted people to be able to put their input if they had any on the seller I purchased from or if they recommend anyone. I understand that, but this just seemed easier for me :)
    4 years ago
    mintbunny (4 years ago) #1401583Honestly, while I wouldn't have made it a blog entry, I wish I would've kept a list of who I purchased from here. It helps to let others know who are good sellers.
    Also, what do you people want? The entire left hand side of the front page to be recent blogs? There's a view more button, go read what's worthy of your time. Whine to the admin, not the blogger. They made diary an option for a reason. For people to write what they want.
    I agree with you and that's why I wanted to keep track, as time goes by and the more figures I purchase on here I would like to know who I can and cannot trust, I might forget that I dealt with someone a long time ago and they could have been bad so it's nice to keep track and if it helps others know of good people to purchase from then I think it's a bonus! Exactly, they made a diary section for those that wish to blog about pretty much anything, I saw a few others in the diary section that I didn't find interesting but I just kept scrolling.
    4 years ago
    xxnickiyxx (4 years ago) #1401558Wow so much negativity for only a blog. People post lots worse things here. Seriously?
    Though I do think this would've been better in a list. Or on private until it was completed, there is something as over reacting. But yeah. This is internet. People get offended by saying grass is green.
    I tend to have issues with the shop system here myself. This is much easier and requires less of a hassle then finding the right place to leave feedback. So I think it's usefull
    Yep it's ridiculous, I browse through blogs all the time and if there's something I'm not interested in, even if I read it I simply move on to the next I don't start terrorizing the person. Even if this could have been done better, I agree with you there's no need to overreact about it haha it's not a big deal and it's not like I'm breaking any rules. Thank you, I thought the same thing, I will also try to leave a feedback in the correct place, but this is again mainly for me.
    4 years ago
    Stalking Loli hunter
    Why is everybody so angry all the time...
    4 years ago

4 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    41 comments
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.