Comments • NEWS! Rozen Maiden

• ‹ PrevFirst12LastNext ›
    14 comments
    more sugintou?! i approve!
    3 years ago
    Suiseiseki! ♥
    And I want a new Pullip Shinku!
    4 years ago
    GIMME MORE KUN-KUN!!
    4 years ago
    I can't believe another series is coming out. Loved the music and I can always hear more. I keep listening to "Battle of Rose" despite not watching the show for many, many months. Time for me to spread the Rozen Maiden love and put stuff up for sale. I got a bunch during the anime run and hopefully there's going to be more with the new series. It's a pretty show. I was just watching Hiiro no Kakera --also a Deen production-- and thought Aria had the exact same eyes as Shinku.

Ouverture was what I wanted the TV series to be and I'm happy it got made. Backstory instead of super-genki house shenanigans. I hope the new series will have more of this.
    4 years ago
    >Studio DEEN

Aw shit.

>Character designer from Steins;Gate

Oh OK.

Favourite doll? Kirakishou all the way. Barasuishou can go suck a dick and I hope she doesn't come back.
    4 years ago
    Good news! The story will get a logical development!
    4 years ago
    Stalking Loli hunter
    AHHHHH!!!! :D SO HAPPPYY!!
    4 years ago
    Muntoe Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡
    I loved Rozen Maiden, the manga is one of my favorites so this should be interesting~
    4 years ago
    O_O!!

No way! Wow, I did not expect this.
    Is it just me, or are there a lot of patterns of reviving old series? For example, Sailor Moon. I guess companies need to find a way to make more money. (Not to mention, Card captor sakura Nendo, AMG PVC, etc)

Good news though. That means... we might get new Rozen Maiden figures! I need to own the whole freaking cast.

My favorite doll?
    Probably Suiseiseki, according to my memory. I mean, I watch this many moons ago. If I re-watch this again, my feelings might change. Who knows?
    4 years ago
    KIRAKISHOU *0* Thank you, I loved Bara, but Kira needs a lot of attention too!
    4 years ago