Dream Goods Built For You!
HomeBlogsArticle #8042Comments

Comments • Beach Kings o/

• ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    35 comments
    FigureDuchess (4 years ago) #1915168kettenkrad.file...
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ... ahh.. this is too much ❤
    I do not understand the japanese companies. I would pay any amount to buy them in their sexy swimming trunks... and I do know that I am not the only crazy fan to cut even on the food (skinny is trendy anyway LOL) to buy something eye-catching... especially guys with not so much clothes on ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    3 years ago
    Leosach Born this way
    FigureDuchess (4 years ago) #1915168always thought a Beach Kings line would be amazing.
    Can't even begin to list all the dudes I want to see in their pantiesswimming trunks
    *siiiiigh* kettenkrad.file...

hahahahahahaha That Would be amazing!
    4 years ago
    always thought a Beach Kings line would be amazing.
    *siiiiigh* kettenkrad.file...
    4 years ago
    I've always thought the same thing! Imagine Kaworu-kun in a swim suit...
    4 years ago
    I'm willing to add Beach Kings to my collection if they will make this figure line.. hahahaha.. ghad .. those Free! guys ...... :3 .. heaven! ... and.. uhmm.. Gilgamesh!!!!!!!! ... oh my ghad... :3
    4 years ago
    gonna buy it definitely
    maybe one of Free!-guys? since all they have to do is wearing swim suit?
    4 years ago
    Chloe-tsundere The louise otaku
    Would be awesome!
    Hmm i dunno who i would love to see in a short..
    I would prefer in regular outfits :3 unless it is very fitting
    4 years ago
    Kazamir Savage Elitist Scum
    mindlessmoans (4 years ago) #1503809boys usually wear spedos in japan right?
    i would buy one xD

Ooh ooh like Frankie.....do we really need more speeds than Frankie?
    4 years ago
    It is ironic that I ran into this post, my sister and I were just discussing it a couple of weeks ago. Fanservice is nice, but the fandom seems a bit overrun with girls wearing swimsuits in generic poses. You get girl with beachball, girl with innertube, and girl with her hip thrust out, sometimes you even get a combination of two or more. As far as guys go though I think the poses would be even worse because you can't really use puffball girl poses. I guess though if I were going to get a guy in a swimsuit it would have to be Atobe Keigo lounging in his poolside chair. Not so much for sexy, but it would be hella cool. My second choice would probably go to Heiji Hattori, since he and Conan on the beach really stand out to me, but honestly I would take a figure of Heiji dressed like an eskimo, so I guess it doesn't matter.
    4 years ago
    Yoruno (4 years ago) #1503859Tiger and Bunny guys will sell like hot cakes.

Yessss :drool:
    4 years ago
  • ‹ PrevFirst123LastNext ›
    35 comments
Dream Goods Built For You!