Seishoujo FTWSeishoujo FTWA Place To Worship The Awesomeness Of Seishoujo!

Which Mitarai would you buy?

• 50%
    Daiki's
  • 50%
    Volks

2 votes - Votes are public

RockGodItachi
Regular Boarder

RockGodItachi

Online No
Level 23
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 19
Location United Ki...

26 days ago
OK so we know that Daiki dropped the bomb a week ago on a new Mitarai figure and at Wonfes we saw the finished product and now official shots have been released, the question is which Mitarai would you rather have in your collection? As everyone seems to forget that Volks did a Mitarai figure and sadly now she is impossible to find! However Volks made the first pre-painted figure of her. So which one would you have? Which one represents her character better? looks better? For me I still hope that dragon Toy make one of her, as I know they would take their time and choose a way better pose but if I had to choose I'd say I'd have the Volks one, better pose, more detail and she's in the maid outfit too, however I still feel her face is off. Daiki's (looking at the photo's) feels to me a bit lackluster, almost like they haven't really bothered which to me is a shame as they usually do astounding figures with high quality such as: item #38885
although this could be one of those cases where the figure outshines the pictures, I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Daiki's
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/Kaneel1487862575.jpeg

Volks
http://61.63.55.133/33930/product_1115324_o_1.jpg
Updated 26 days ago #18508255

DarkHentaiX
Regular Boarder

DarkHentaiX

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 9
Location The Nethe...

22 days ago
Which Mitarai, is a difficult question. If I can only choose between Volks and Daiki, I will buy Daiki's. Even though she is not in her maiden's outfit, I found her face better than Volks's one. I will choose a figure with a 'better' face regardless of her clothing/outfit. Not the first time a company is not able to capture the face of the artwork. I think both figures represents Mitarai well, so it's a difficult decision.

I still don't know if I should buy her or not. I quite like her, though I am not entirely sold mainly of her face. I will remove the clothing, since she is naked anyway in the artwork. At the same time I'm thinking will Dragon Toy make Mitarai too? I don't want to end up buying same character twice. Although I made an exception for Mamiya Marie, since I can't get enough of her and both Alphamax's and Dragon Toy's look amazingly well sculpted.

"May the Force serve you well."

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.