Administrator + Puella Magi

kilani

Online No
Level 37
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 5433
Location United St...

4 years ago
Haha might have to google it, I've seen the "checkout without paypal" link a few times and I have heard people pay with CC that way
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif

Sturmhornisse
Regular Boarder

Sturmhornisse

Online No
Level 29
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 43

4 years ago
I am little bit frustrated know... Seems like you can pay as a guest with paypal BUT NOT if you are from the country I live. Eureka XD

Chichi9521
Regular Boarder

Chichi9521

Online No
Level 14
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 49
Location United Ki...

4 years ago
Hello, im guessing i post this here as it is a beginner question :) But basically im planning on getting the Tsuruya 1/6 Azone doll and what i really want to know is, what type of clothes would i have to buy for her as she is 27cm, and can i get a pure neemo flection M body for her as i prefer the clothes for that body, oh and what skin colour? It would be very nice to know please :)

Xiphon
Regular Boarder

Xiphon

Online No
Level 11
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 4
Location United Ki...

4 years ago
Hi everyone. Finally received my first Azone doll today (Nyaruko) and have a quick question. The doll seems to have quite a few split ends in her hair and was wondering if there was a simple way of sorting them out. I heard flea combs are good for combing them?

Milks
Regular Boarder

Milks

Online No
Level 16
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 172
Location Wisconsin

4 years ago
Hey everyone, I have a few questions, since I'm in the midst of buying my first Pureneemo.

First off, I have heard that Pureneemo S-size clothing does fit on Pureneemo M bodies, but can Pureneemo L-size clothing also fit on an M body? I've seen a few pictures and it seems like they would, but I want to make sure.

Next, also in the subject of clothing, where would I go to find older Pureneemo clothing? I really like some of the older outfits and such, but I have no idea where to look, except on YJA or something.

Thanks!

dunfordk
Regular Boarder

dunfordk

Online No
Level 13
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 100
Location Halifax, ...

4 years ago
I have a question for any PureNeemo owners. Has anyone ever had their doll's hair fade? I feel like my Aika Strawberry Holic's hair might have faded some. I can't really tell for sure and it might be my imagination but I recently read that some saran hair colours can fade and this renewed my wonder. I figure Azone would use high enough quality that it shouldn't fade, and my doll's have never been exposed to sunlight or even strong overhead light. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Milks (4 years ago)Hey everyone, I have a few questions, since I'm in the midst of buying my first Pureneemo.

First off, I have heard that Pureneemo S-size clothing does fit on Pureneemo M bodies, but can Pureneemo L-size clothing also fit on an M body? I've seen a few pictures and it seems like they would, but I want to make sure.

Next, also in the subject of clothing, where would I go to find older Pureneemo clothing? I really like some of the older outfits and such, but I have no idea where to look, except on YJA or something.

Thanks!

It's kind of late but I thought I would try to answer your questions.

With the large sized clothing, the bust will be a bit big on the medium body. This works the same way with the medium sized clothing on the small bodies. I find the only difference in size between the bodies is the bust and the height. And most of the height is made up of longer legs. So a small skirt *will* fit on a medium body but it will be very short on her. There are also some small sized shirts that will fit on the medium body but they would have to be stretchy enough to fit over the bust. So most t-shirts would be fine but a fitted blouse would not.

As for the older PureNeemo clothing there are a few options but they are few and far between and have limited selection.
You can try eBay, most stuff is overpriced but you can find some deals if you keep an eye out for them.
Mandarake will get the occasional items in as well as some other brands of 1/6 scale clothing that fits most of the time.
The Azone Store in North America [ext link ] claims to be an official reseller of Azone products and seems to be able to order items in if they are still in production.
YJA is always an option and they do get quite a few rare items at times but for me personally, I do not think the proxy fees are worth it unless maybe there was a big lot or something you really really wanted.
Finally, stores like Amiami and Hobby Search can back order some items. I've had about a 67% success rate doing this. And with Hobby Search, if you opt for it, they will let you know if they can only get some of your items and give you the option to cancel the order. Which is nice, because once I made an order and all they could get for me was 2 pairs of socks. Not really worth shipping two tiny pairs of doll socks all by themselves from Japan.

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 85
Location Germany

3 years ago
Hi everybody ^.^/~~
I'm quite new to this entire 'Azone thing' (actually to ths whole 'Doll thing' ^-^°). I have no idea how it could come so far, since I only started collecting anime figures recently and I always thought dolls were totally not for me. But ever since I started browsing this community more intensively I've come about some really awesome stuff (such as the Azones ・∀・) Tbh I always considered dolls a little O_o (sorry, I truely don't mean to offend anybody ^_^) but now it just feels like cuteness overload everytime I see one! I definitely appreciate them a lot more now and I really would like to get & take care of one (well, actually I'd like to get a lot of them, but for now - just one ^v^).
I've been doing quite some research on Azones (& Pullips), their body types, their flexiblity, their articulation and such as of lately but I need your help on another certain issue: Azone dolls seem pretty hard to get. Even the ones that were released in the last months appear to be sold out in most (common) places. So the best chance to get one is through pre-owned/second hand places, isn't it? Since I personally like a lot of older dolls (2011/12 even 2009 era) and would like to buy one of these anyway pre-owned is totally okay with me.
My question: What is a reasonable price to pay for older, non-exclusive dolls? I've come about a lot of offers ranging between 10,000~15.000 Yen (the first beeing opened, maybe a little stained; the latter being unopened) Would you (having more experience in that field) consider that to be an acceptable deal? Or should I try to search for better options?
Thank you very much for your advice in advance!!
Updated 3 years ago #2300970

Riesz
Regular Boarder

Riesz

Online No
Level 20
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 104
Location Ontario, ...

3 years ago
AkibaMelon (3 years ago) #2300970Hi everybody ^.^/~~
I'm quite new to this entire 'Azone thing' (actually to ths whole 'Doll thing' ^-^°). I have no idea how it could come so far, since I only started collecting anime figures recently and I always thought dolls were totally not for me. But ever since I started browsing this community more intensively I've come about some really awesome stuff (such as the Azones ・∀・) Tbh I always considered dolls a little O_o (sorry, I truely don't mean to offend anybody ^_^) but now it just feels like cuteness overload everytime I see one! I definitely appreciate them a lot more now and I really would like to get & take care of one (well, actually I'd like to get a lot of them, but for now - just one ^v^).
I've been doing quite some research on Azones (& Pullips), their body types, their flexiblity, their articulation and such as of lately but I need your help on another certain issue: Azone dolls seem pretty hard to get. Even the ones that were released in the last months appear to be sold out in most (common) places. So the best chance to get one is through pre-owned/second hand places, isn't it? Since I personally like a lot of older dolls (2011/12 even 2009 era) and would like to buy one of these anyway pre-owned is totally okay with me.
My question: What is a reasonable price to pay for older, non-exclusive dolls? I've come about a lot of offers ranging between 10,000~15.000 Yen (the first beeing opened, maybe a little stained; the latter being unopened) Would you (having more experience in that field) consider that to be an acceptable deal? Or should I try to search for better options?
Thank you very much for your advice in advance!!

I think 10000-15000 is an OK price, depending on if the doll was limited edition etc. Most Azone dolls cost around 12000 new so the price will be close to that. Just keep checking Mandarake a lot because they sell out fast!

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 85
Location Germany

3 years ago
Riesz (3 years ago) #2322299I think 10000-15000 is an OK price, depending on if the doll was limited edition etc. Most Azone dolls cost around 12000 new so the price will be close to that. Just keep checking Mandarake a lot because they sell out fast!

Thank you very much for your answer! But I actually looong bought one ^_^ I just couldn't resist *_*
I figured that prices always vary around that 12.000 Yen mark and that's okay with me, especially when the doll is a little older and she's in a good/unused condition or even unopened.
I've actually become totally addicted to Azones *´▽`* They are just so precious! I can't take my eyes of my girl <3
From now on they will play a major role in my collecting hobby! I've already ordered 2 more off Mandarake and I'm about to pre-order a new one! Dolls are such a fun hobby and I'm so glad I discovered it through MFC! Your Sahra's a la Mode review (mfc link) actually played a huge part in that ^v^
Updated 3 years ago #2322461

Riesz
Regular Boarder

Riesz

Online No
Level 20
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 104
Location Ontario, ...

3 years ago
AkibaMelon (3 years ago) #2322461Riesz (3 years ago) #2322299I think 10000-15000 is an OK price, depending on if the doll was limited edition etc. Most Azone dolls cost around 12000 new so the price will be close to that. Just keep checking Mandarake a lot because they sell out fast!

Thank you very much for your answer! But I actually looong bought one ^_^ I just couldn't resist *_*
I figured that prices always vary around that 12.000 Yen mark and that's okay with me, especially when the doll is a little older and she's in a good/unused condition or even unopened.
I've actually become totally addicted to Azones *´▽`* They are just so precious! I can't take my eyes of my girl <3
From now on they will play a major role in my collecting hobby! I've already ordered 2 more off Mandarake and I'm about to pre-order a new one! Dolls are such a fun hobby and I'm so glad I discovered it through MFC! Your Sahra's a la Mode review (mfc link) actually played a huge part in that ^v^

Hehe I'm so happy! I looooove them too! I bought my first one in May and already have 4 more OMG. They're so addictive! They are really lovely though. I was totally blown away by the quality of their clothes, hair, bodies, etc. ^_^ I preordered Princess Chiika and can't wait for her release.

Welcome to the Azone addiction!

dollbyn
Regular Boarder

dollbyn

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 33
Location USA

1 year ago
Another question for the newbie thread!

I inquired Hobby Search about when they would be putting Sera of Green Gables up for pre-order and they told me at 10:00AM GMT+9 (JST). I was wondering if that was the standard for all Pure Neemo releases. Do they always open pre-order for dolls at 10AM JST, or does it vary depending on the store or what's being released?

Any input is appreciated!

Strik3Freedom
Regular Boarder

Strik3Freedom

Online No
Level 6
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 1

1 year ago
Question: Is there such thing as bootlegs for Azone 50cm Clothes/Costume/outfit?
Thanks in advance.

kilani
Sayaka Rank

kilani

Online No
Level 37
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 5433
Location United St...

1 year ago
dollbyn (1 year ago) #8558758Another question for the newbie thread!

I inquired Hobby Search about when they would be putting Sera of Green Gables up for pre-order and they told me at 10:00AM GMT+9 (JST). I was wondering if that was the standard for all Pure Neemo releases. Do they always open pre-order for dolls at 10AM JST, or does it vary depending on the store or what's being released?

Any input is appreciated!

I'm actually wondering the same thing. I decided to hunt in my e-mails because I remember staying up to try and watch for a very hot pre-order one time. I pre-ordered it at 11:30 PM EST (around 12:30 PM JST)
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif

Montavely
Regular Boarder

Montavely

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 8
Location Virgina, ...

1 year ago
Hello 'v'

I just my second pure neemo the other day item #344401 !!
I'm new to azones and I'm really nervous when it comes to removing their hands. I broke one of item #193100 hands when taking it out. I don't have a picture but the peg snapped off from hand, leaving the peg stuck in the arm.
Should I try wiggling the hand out of place or just pull it straight out? Is there any way to make it slide out easier?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you !!

kilani
Sayaka Rank

kilani

Online No
Level 37
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 5433
Location United St...

1 year ago
Montavely (1 year ago) #12514538Hello 'v'

I'm new to azones and I'm really nervous when it comes to removing their hands. I broke one of item #193100 hands when taking it out. I don't have a picture but the peg snapped off from hand, leaving the peg stuck in the arm.
Should I try wiggling the hand out of place or just pull it straight out? Is there any way to make it slide out easier?

Hi dear,

I actually have never once had this problem! That surprises me. I usually pull them if there is no ball point, or wiggle them if there is.

Montavely
Regular Boarder

Montavely

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 8
Location Virgina, ...

1 year ago
kilani (1 year ago) #12518466Montavely (1 year ago) #12514538Hello 'v'

Hi dear,

I actually have never once had this problem! That surprises me. I usually pull them if there is no ball point, or wiggle them if there is.

Hi, thank you for your reply!!
I looked everywhere and I couldn't find anyone with the same problem ^.^'
I forgot I took a picture when I sold him View spoilerHide spoiler[ext link ]
I suppose I must have twisted it too hard when taking it out, I'll try and be more careful from now on. Thanks for your tip!

kilani
Sayaka Rank

kilani

Online No
Level 37
Joined 8 years ago
Post(s) 5433
Location United St...

1 year ago
Oh yeah it's probably best to not twist on those actually, since it probably puts pressure on the ball joint

Macavy
Regular Boarder

Macavy

Online No
Level 12
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 55
Location United St...

6 months ago
It's probably a long shot but hopefully someone will reply.

Where do y'all go for your doll clothes? I pre-ordered my first one but it's a male 1/6 in Azone's larger size.I think I read somewhere that it's their first line of dolls in the S size so I'm curious if other dolls fit the size.

I was browsing AMiAmi and they have some 1/6 doll military outfits but I don't know if that'd work.
Updated 6 months ago #19186422

JammerLea
Regular Boarder

JammerLea

Online No
Level 5
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 1

5 months ago
Macavy (6 months ago) #19186422It's probably a long shot but hopefully someone will reply.

Where do y'all go for your doll clothes? I pre-ordered my first one but it's a male 1/6 in Azone's larger size.I think I read somewhere that it's their first line of dolls in the S size so I'm curious if other dolls fit the size.

I was browsing AMiAmi and they have some 1/6 doll military outfits but I don't know if that'd work.

Nice avatar lol

I think you mean the M size. I preordered the Spain doll, so I'm curious about finding clothes too, but I've heard it's more difficult to find clothing for the M and L sizes. Or most of it is girl clothing. Most of everything I see on AmiAmi in M size has orders closed orz

Macavy
Regular Boarder

Macavy

Online No
Level 12
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 55
Location United St...

5 months ago
JammerLea (5 months ago) #19382241Macavy (6 months ago) #19186422It's probably a long shot but hopefully someone will reply.

Nice avatar lol

I think you mean the M size. I preordered the Spain doll, so I'm curious about finding clothes too, but I've heard it's more difficult to find clothing for the M and L sizes. Or most of it is girl clothing. Most of everything I see on AmiAmi in M size has orders closed orz
Oh lol yes I did mean the M. Same, I've scoured everywhere but have only found minor success on craft sites like Etsy. Everything else or official is sold out. I've seen other users buy outfits for theirs (saw someone get a wizard cloak for their England) but haven't found where they got it.

At this point I'm considering just making my own. I know how to sow and making small clothes from existing patterns seems simple enough.
Updated 5 months ago #19388501

« Prev   1 2 3 4   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.