MyethosMyethosA club for fans of the Chinese figure company, Myethos.

ItsaTimmy
Regular Boarder

ItsaTimmy

Online No
Level 15
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 88
Location NE, USA

1 year ago
Post here and let others know you have spotted a Myethos figure for sale for a good price, or are selling one yourself. Generally a replacement for MFC's Sales feature as well people linking sales in the item page comments since some of these figures aren't in the database.

Reading MFC's Buy & Sell Good Practice Guide is recommended.
Updated 1 year ago #5539353

ItsaTimmy
Regular Boarder

ItsaTimmy

Online No
Level 15
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 88
Location NE, USA

1 year ago
Spotted a preowned Little Red Riding Hood on Terraformer for 75 bucks. [ext link ]
Updated 1 year ago #5539507

Demitria
Regular Boarder

Demitria

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 7
Location Italy

9 months ago
[ext link ]

Not a really good price, thou...

wzzt
Regular Boarder

wzzt

Online Yes
Level 8
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 9
Location Californi...

8 months ago
Selling a Myethos Alice figure sealed in box for $155 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the continental US. Please PM if interested.

Sold.
Updated 7 months ago #12431756

lastexile
Regular Boarder

lastexile

Online No
Level 8
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 4
Location East Coas...

6 months ago
Selling my "Another Little Red Riding Hood" figure by Myethos. A few months ago, I purchased this figure NEW from a seller online, and when I received her, a piece of her black hair ribbon was broken and one of the red bows was dislocated from her wrist. Hoping she can find a new home and possibly be repaired by her future owner. You probably wouldn't notice the dislocated pieces unless you checked the figure in detail like I did. Asking for $120 + shipping, quite a bit less than what I originally paid. Figure box was only opened once by myself to check the figure itself. It's been in the original box ever since. Message me if you're interested. Thanks :)

Flatmouse
Regular Boarder

Flatmouse

Online No
Level 5
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1

5 months ago
Selling Alice for $120 shipped.

NOTE: She fell down the rabbit hole, ie my cat knocked her off the shelf onto the carpet, so there is damage where the head and chain broke off as noted in the pictures. It's not super noticeable but I wanted to point it out so you know what's up. Rest of figure is in great condition. Includes original box and the little postcard. Comes from non-smoking home.

I'm not super up to date on the market value for figures -- the cheapest I found online was $220 before shipping so I hope this price is fair considering the damage.

US buyers only please. Payment via Paypal. Shipping is USPS with tracking.

[ext link ]

maximimon
The New Shadow Emperor
Regular Boarder

maximimon

Online No
Level 22
Joined 7 years ago
Post(s) 313
Location Atlanta ,...

1 month ago
selling my:

"Another Little Red Riding Hood" figure by Myethos $100 USD , i only opened it to inspect it, so is like-new SOLD

also selling my FairyTale Alice in Wonderland -Another- Alice 1/8 by Myethos too , $105 USD , same as before only opened for inspection and like-new SOLD

All out folks
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/maximimon/sign.png
Updated 1 month ago #18087740

kimmyangel
Regular Boarder

kimmyangel

Online No
Level 10
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 8
Location Netherlan...

1 month ago
I am selling a queen of hearts sealed and unopend! for 100 euro excluding shipping. shipping in EU. pm for pictures. Or willing to trade for a alice of Myethos, only with people in the Netherlands in person.

AnimeCowgirl33
Regular Boarder

AnimeCowgirl33

Online No
Level 7
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 1

1 month ago
I am selling Queen of Hearts through my eBay store for $95 or Best Offer

SOLD! :)
Updated 1 month ago #18218953

feuilgarde