Regular Boarder

Nagafigma

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 16
Location Brazil

1 year ago
I put my tax forms in my Oriemo clear file. My deeds and birth certificates go in my Kiritsugu clear file.

I also use some for just displaying.
Updated 1 year ago #8685003

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

Online No
Level 20
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1957
Location Canada

1 year ago
i use mine as posters so i have some on my closet, walls, and displayed on my table
Updated 1 year ago #8696958

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 556
Location Singapore

1 year ago
For freebie promo files or cutesy files I bought just because they're cute, I use them to keep my papers safe in my bag

For collectible files, I just treat them as plastic posters, kept in clear file storage holders for me to browse

DevaCarell
Regular Boarder

DevaCarell

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 23

1 year ago
hikaridranz (1 year ago) #8712247For freebie promo files or cutesy files I bought just because they're cute, I use them to keep my papers safe in my bag

For collectible files, I just treat them as plastic posters, kept in clear file storage holders for me to browse
Im currently trying to find a nice holder for my growing clear file collection, but im having trouble finding any nice looking holder's. Do you know what keywords to use for searching them on japanese sites? or do you know any site's where to get one.
Updated 1 year ago #8905070

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Online No
Level 25
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 556
Location Singapore

1 year ago
DevaCarell (1 year ago) #8905070Im currently trying to find a nice holder for my growing clear file collection, but im having trouble finding any nice looking holder's. Do you know what keywords to use for searching them on japanese sites? or do you know any site's where to get one.

クリアファイル収納ホルダー (clear file storage folder/holder)
Animate sells clear file folders with a standard 20 pockets (non-refillable), comes in 4 colours [ext link ] You can easily find the non-refillable types on Amazon Japan. Animate Shanghai has a refillable type in white, but it's exclusive to China so you can only get it online from their Tmall store. I never managed to find any other shop selling the refillable folder.

if you prefer series-themed folders, (mfc link)
Updated 1 year ago #8906078

DevaCarell
Regular Boarder

DevaCarell

Online No
Level 7
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 23

1 year ago
hikaridranz (1 year ago) #8906078DevaCarell (1 year ago) #8905070Im currently trying to find a nice holder for my growing clear file collection, but im having trouble finding any nice looking holder's. Do you know what keywords to use for searching them on japanese sites? or do you know any site's where to get one.

クリアファイル収納ホルダー (clear file storage folder/holder)
Animate sells clear file folders with a standard 20 pockets (non-refillable), comes in 4 colours [ext link ] You can easily find the non-refillable types on Amazon Japan. Animate Shanghai has a refillable type in white, but it's exclusive to China so you can only get it online from their Tmall store. I never managed to find any other shop selling the refillable folder.

if you prefer series-themed folders, (mfc link)
Thank you! This helped a lot.

RaylaSan
Regular Boarder

RaylaSan

Online No
Level 12
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 50
Location Californi...

1 year ago
I actually use mine for its intended use as storing homework files. Of course, a few of them are in extremely bad shape due to using them to much, but I found that it was well worth the money because the folders are still intact and were fun to look at everytime I pulled them out of my backpack. They are also surprisingly really sturdy.

goingtobed
Regular Boarder

goingtobed

Online No
Level 7
Joined 4 months ago
Post(s) 3

3 months ago
I use mine for either storing papers, or having as a backdrop behind the figures to kind of section them off by show

scandic_mist
Regular Boarder

scandic_mist

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location Russia

2 months ago
I use mine as wal decorations or just put them in a folder and look through them from time to time to please my eyes ^^

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.