Kasane Teto FanclubKasane Teto FanclubKimi wa jitsu ni baka dana!

unicornflakes
sami ★
Regular Boarder

unicornflakes

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 52
Location Sweden

3 months ago
A thread to share any news about Teto!

Twindrill – the team behind Teto – doesn't update that often, but from time to time they will announce various stuff behind their UTAU; everything from voicebank updates, events and livestreams to upcoming merchandise, fanworks and anything Teto-related in SEGA’s Project Diva games, and more!

In this thread will serve as a way for us to share those updates with everyone. Of course, everyone is welcome to add anything they’d find themselves too, and discuss about the subjects ξ(╹◡╹ )ξ
Updated 3 months ago #17223585

unicornflakes
sami ★
Regular Boarder

unicornflakes

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 52
Location Sweden

3 months ago
http://kasaneteto.jp/img/2017top.jpg

It's a new year and it seems to mean good news for Teto!!

If you visit her homepage right now, there's a cute picture of Teto made by Twindrill member Enamel, as well as his thanks for the following year something about planning for Teto's 10th anniversary, which is next year.

I wonder what it means?? We're probably gonna get something to look forward to in 2017 related to Teto, so exciting!
Updated 3 months ago #17224890

chiyuun
GRADUATION FROM LIE
Regular Boarder

chiyuun

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 27
Location τ Cet

1 month ago
NEW ALBUM WITH 重音テト

EXIT TUNES has revealed (kind of?) that they are going to release a new compilation album this summer with the one and only as a celebration for her 10th anniversary that takes place next year!

sadly, there's barely any information about it apart from what's currently listed here:
item #558715

i got informed about this by my dear friend ash, and i immediately tried to find more information about it. but i soon found out that there aren't even anyting listed on EXIT TUNES own website for some reason and got a bit sad. though amazon and animate came like a savior from the vocal synthesizer heaven, since they had the JAN code, catalog-ID, full title, price etc. available. which also made me able to add it here to mfc, yay!

hopefully, as teto's birthday is pretty much just around the corner, twindrill will give out more information about it and maybe even reveal the cover art! i look forward for the crossfade to come out, and obviously for it to be released, as i'm sure this album will be amazing just like her other albums!

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.