Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

5 months ago
BlackSwordsman09 (5 months ago) #20155467TraumaticSherry (5 months ago)

Oh yeah I liked the first 2 SAW films but I gradually lost more and more interest with every sequel. Horror movies and sequels...eh hmm. Some are ok. I really liked Scream 2. But then Scream 3 came along and I'm like ":/ Hahaha...ok"

I think I liked the Hellraiser sequels though. I forgot where I left off however.

Yeah my favorite SAW films are 1, 3, 5 and 6, but yeah usually sequels are always a hit or miss. The Hellraiser films are good, well the first 3 cause after that they became extremely boring for me. Hell on earth is the best one in my opinion.

Have you seen the autopsy of jane doe? I like that one a lot, it has a creepy vibe and good horror elements.

I actually haven't heard of that before
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Online No
Level 7
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 32
Location Ireland

5 months ago
Mauxjedi (5 months ago) #20137015

Yeah, I'll definitely be careful! Lay down some old army blankets before I start.

She is pretty crafty! She usually likes sculpting, while my slightly older younger sister likes to draw. And it's always good to talk to the siblings, they're very interesting and they fight for my attention and I feel bad about letting time go by without hanging out with them...

Yup! They're all directly related to me! 9 kids, with me being the oldest. No twins, no adoptions.

That sounds fun! What kind of crafts do you do? I like painting figures as a craft, but only tiny D&D stuff so far, nothing for anime... I'm too nervous I'd jack something up! And I know exactly how you feel, I usually leave tracking pages open in my browser until they arrive!

Can never tell if Americans are serious about casual army items xD

Oh wow someone's Mr. Popular :p
It's cool that they're artistic. It's a good skill and interest imo. Hopefully they have a good time tomorrow. I'd say it's important for everyone to build good relationships with each other with so many in the house. I'm a family of two now so I can barely imagine o.o

Oh you're into D&D? I started a few months ago myself. My friends are running a home brew world of pathfinder and ofc I'm playing a cat girl. I used to RP online so it suits me well.(actually need to prep for this week's game x.x)

How could you jack up anime?

(the package has left Japan! Now just yo get to Ireland (sooooo far I font envy them))

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

5 months ago
Reiichiru (5 months ago) #20177006

Can never tell if Americans are serious about casual army items xD

Oh wow someone's Mr. Popular :p
It's cool that they're artistic. It's a good skill and interest imo. Hopefully they have a good time tomorrow. I'd say it's important for everyone to build good relationships with each other with so many in the house. I'm a family of two now so I can barely imagine o.o

Oh you're into D&D? I started a few months ago myself. My friends are running a home brew world of pathfinder and ofc I'm playing a cat girl. I used to RP online so it suits me well.(actually need to prep for this week's game x.x)

How could you jack up anime?

(the package has left Japan! Now just yo get to Ireland (sooooo far I font envy them))

Yeah, It's just blankets that we got from the local Army surplus store, so I guess it's serious? but nothing special.

I think they will, they're already talking about it! And I don't know if I'm popular, I just work a lot so I think they want to get as much time as they can.

I do actually, I find it very fun and imaginative! I've played D&D a lot, but Paranoia is my favorite. My group is currently playing through some entry level Pathfinder stuff after that recent Pathfinder Humble Bundle. I'm a Gnome Wizard in this campaign!

And I'm just not sure I could do the painting on a large scale, with minis you can just add one or two lines with a tiny brush and it looks good, but with a garage kit or something like that? you'd have to get the detail perfect or it'd stand out.

Ireland is pretty far, how long does it usually take?
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Online No
Level 7
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 32
Location Ireland

4 months ago
Mauxjedi (5 months ago) #20184239

Yeah, It's just blankets that we got from the local Army surplus store, so I guess it's serious? but nothing special.

I think they will, they're already talking about it! And I don't know if I'm popular, I just work a lot so I think they want to get as much time as they can.

I do actually, I find it very fun and imaginative! I've played D&D a lot, but Paranoia is my favorite. My group is currently playing through some entry level Pathfinder stuff after that recent Pathfinder Humble Bundle. I'm a Gnome Wizard in this campaign!

And I'm just not sure I could do the painting on a large scale, with minis you can just add one or two lines with a tiny brush and it looks good, but with a garage kit or something like that? you'd have to get the detail perfect or it'd stand out.

Ireland is pretty far, how long does it usually take?

Ah. My country is neutral so it seems pretty weird to me going to surplus stores o.o

Ohh that sounds pretty good. I've only tried sorceress so far. I like it because with bloodlines you can get a lot of very cool and different results. My girl uses performer :3

Oh right garage kits o_o Yeah no I saw them years ago and thought they looked so cool and I'd love to try it.. but nah I feel the same xD I don't want to mess them up.
I remember going to a cafe in Osaka where they made figures in their spare time there. They were really lovely (but not for sale haha xD)

Hmm usually the full 7 days they estimate. I mean it's 9+4 flight hours for a human (not counting waiting for the transfer or getting to my actual house). And they spend around a day and a bit going from customs to my local delivery place. Unfortunately they seem to only deliver packages after I go to work, so last time I had to train to the other town, and walk over an hour (both ways) to the office x___x
Last time there were no customs though so that was a plus! <3 I hope one of my boxes might sneak through this time >___<

(I also went to Ikea and found a lighting strip I didn't notice on the website. Unfortunately it seems this type of multi-colour strip can't go to just white (or my eyes are off xP)

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 47
Location Portugal

4 months ago
How's everybody doing? Just uploaded a loot blog (mfc link), be sure to check it out and say hi or something :P
Updated 4 months ago #20297480

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Online No
Level 7
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 32
Location Ireland

4 months ago
I enjoyed your blog Omega! :3

How is everyone today? I just found out it's a bank holiday and I get Monday off haha xD do my day is doing pretty great now :D

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online No
Level 9
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 47
Location Portugal

4 months ago
Reiichiru (4 months ago) #20472689I enjoyed your blog Omega! :3

How is everyone today? I just found out it's a bank holiday and I get Monday off haha xD do my day is doing pretty great now :D
AHH... I meant to answer earlier sorry...

Thanks, the next one should be in June I think (after item #396963 arrives), so a whole lot of cool stuff is coming, look forward to that :P

I also have had a lot of holidays lately, Easter, 25th of April (National Freedom day), 1st of May (Labors day) and soon 4th of May (Town specific holiday), though I'm always working on those days. But is cool, since I get paid more for it :P

Everything's been cool for me, my job is easing up a bit (hope I don't jinx it). But lately, I've been realizing the fact that I have so many games to play right now that I don't know what to play... And I don't have that much time to play them now either.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

4 months ago
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about going to a convention about an hour away from my house later this month called MomoCon with my little brother. I've never been, but it looks like a lot of anime and video games based stuff, so right up our alley. Has anyone here been to a con? What it it like? Any idea of how much money I'll need for the shops?

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

4 months ago
Mauxjedi (4 months ago) #20705843Hello everyone, I'm thinking about going to a convention about an hour away from my house later this month called MomoCon with my little brother. I've never been, but it looks like a lot of anime and video games based stuff, so right up our alley. Has anyone here been to a con? What it it like? Any idea of how much money I'll need for the shops?

I've been to a few cons. A lot of the prices will be similar to how prices are online. How much money you'll need to bring depends entirely on how likely you think there will be a lot of stuff you'll actually wanna buy.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Online No
Level 7
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 32
Location Ireland

4 months ago
Mauxjedi (4 months ago) #20705843Hello everyone, I'm thinking about going to a convention about an hour away from my house later this month called MomoCon with my little brother. I've never been, but it looks like a lot of anime and video games based stuff, so right up our alley. Has anyone here been to a con? What it it like? Any idea of how much money I'll need for the shops?

If you or him are cute you might be able to push prices down :P A lot of places in Ireland will also do you a little deal if you buy a few items (I've got decent rapport with my fave sellers in Ireland though)
Really depends on what you want. I'd say pack water and food -con food is usually 7-12 euros and really bad for the price. The prices are similiar unless they have stock they are struggling to sell and it's the last day. If you like niche stuff you can get some good stuff easy!

x__x too bad the irish con scene is both dying slowly and being taken over by the commercial overlords. Our last con was a complete farce all set up by GameStop. Not that we had high expectations from them. They were silencing public criticism before it even started x')

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

4 months ago
TraumaticSherry (4 months ago) #20753375

I've been to a few cons. A lot of the prices will be similar to how prices are online. How much money you'll need to bring depends entirely on how likely you think there will be a lot of stuff you'll actually wanna buy.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind! I'll try and bring a reasonable amount.

Reiichiru (4 months ago)If you or him are cute you might be able to push prices down :P A lot of places in Ireland will also do you a little deal if you buy a few items (I've got decent rapport with my fave sellers in Ireland though)
Really depends on what you want. I'd say pack water and food -con food is usually 7-12 euros and really bad for the price. The prices are similiar unless they have stock they are struggling to sell and it's the last day. If you like niche stuff you can get some good stuff easy!
x__x too bad the irish con scene is both dying slowly and being taken over by the commercial overlords. Our last con was a complete farce all set up by GameStop. Not that we had high expectations from them. They were silencing public criticism before it even started x')

Ok, thank you very much! I'll definitely remember food, and I'll try for the multiple items deals. Unfortunately we'll be going the second-to-last day, so there probably won't be too many mark downs...

[ext link ]

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Online No
Level 7
Joined 6 months ago
Post(s) 32
Location Ireland

4 months ago
Mauxjedi (4 months ago) #20769151

Ok, thank you very much! I'll definitely remember food, and I'll try for the multiple items deals. Unfortunately we'll be going the second-to-last day, so there probably won't be too many mark downs...

Yeah probably not. Though last day often only has leftovers anyway so unless you're niche it can be hard to find stuff. When is the con? Are ye going to dress up or anything like that?

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

4 months ago
Reiichiru (4 months ago) #20842165Mauxjedi (4 months ago) #20769151

Yeah probably not. Though last day often only has leftovers anyway so unless you're niche it can be hard to find stuff. When is the con? Are ye going to dress up or anything like that?

The con is at the end of the month, the 25th-28th, and I'll most likely go on the 27th. And I don't think I'll dress up, I usually don't do that for some reason, and I'm not really sure who I'd go as. I am trying to get him to dress up though! He's not sold yet though.

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

4 months ago
Anyone going to Megacon on Saturdayy?

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

4 months ago
TraumaticSherry (4 months ago) #21097781Anyone going to Megacon on Saturdayy?

I'm not, that's waaay too far away from me. It looks cool though! Stan Lee, Tim Curry, Richard Dean Anderson, there's a lot of people that I'd like to see! Are you goind? If so, what is your big draw to it?

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

4 months ago
Mauxjedi (4 months ago) #21156102TraumaticSherry (4 months ago) #21097781Anyone going to Megacon on Saturdayy?

I'm not, that's waaay too far away from me. It looks cool though! Stan Lee, Tim Curry, Richard Dean Anderson, there's a lot of people that I'd like to see! Are you goind? If so, what is your big draw to it?

Mainly the atmosphere and the shopping center

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

4 months ago
I finished my cosplay for Megacon. Will be Wendy from Don't Starve. The shoes already hurt so I know things are gonna get really bad when the con comes.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online No
Level 10
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 55
Location Georgia, ...

4 months ago
TraumaticSherry (4 months ago) #21304059I finished my cosplay for Megacon. Will be Wendy from Don't Starve. The shoes already hurt so I know things are gonna get really bad when the con comes.

That's really cool! How did you do Abigail? Or did you do pre-summon Wendy with a flower instead?

I've heard that putting stick deodorant (the non-gel kind) on your feet can help if the shoes are giving blisters, other than that, maybe some extra cloth in the places that hurt?

Also, I love seeing cosplay, so if you're willing to share, I'd like to see yours! I understand if you don't want to post pictures though.

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 109
Location South Blu...

4 months ago
Mauxjedi (4 months ago) #21306360TraumaticSherry (4 months ago) #21304059I finished my cosplay for Megacon. Will be Wendy from Don't Starve. The shoes already hurt so I know things are gonna get really bad when the con comes.

That's really cool! How did you do Abigail? Or did you do pre-summon Wendy with a flower instead?

I've heard that putting stick deodorant (the non-gel kind) on your feet can help if the shoes are giving blisters, other than that, maybe some extra cloth in the places that hurt?

Also, I love seeing cosplay, so if you're willing to share, I'd like to see yours! I understand if you don't want to post pictures though.

I didn't do Abigail. So I'm just Wendy with the flower in her hair. And I posted the cosplay in the cosplay/fashion thread (Which I shoulda been using to tal k about all this stuff in the first place haha
Updated 4 months ago #21351316

« Prev   1 2 3   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.