Good Smile CompanyGood Smile Companyn/a

019 days agoRejean235Rejean235 Give her a weapon
Reycoenma (19 days ago) #2486842Hola que tal, agreguen me amigos coleccionistas.Welcome to MFC
019 days agoReycoenmaReycoenma
Hola que tal, agreguen me amigos coleccionistas.
01 month agoSaber_KnightSaber_Knight
Minzuki (5 months ago) #2215766You can request a figure to be made at anytime,all you have to do is e-mail GSC with the request form filled out.Sometimes they do special voting events like the voting for their 10th anniversary though that worked a little differently from the request section on their site.They'll actually make what you request if enough fans demand the same thing,that's how the line nendoroid more was made.

Thanks for the info, I think it's good that GSC are willing to listen to their fans :)
01 month agoMaakieMaakie
I just finished a review relevant to this club (mfc link) ! ^^
02 months agonendolove12nendolove12
Hey Ive been having a problem with a ryuko matoi nendodroid i bought recently.It seems that one of the arms is a little loose and shakes a little and sometimes falls out. Can anyone help?
02 months agotaherramzytaherramzy
is tis bootleg (mfc link)
05 months agobambipiebambipie
I have Figmas and Nendos that I want to trade rather than sell. They have all been opened and displayed but rarely handled.

I am open to ANY and ALL trades.

Figmas:
1. Araragi: Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.
2. Touma : Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.
3. Kiritsugu: Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.

Nendoroid
4. Miku Append : Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only, base still lights up.
5. Erio : Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.
6. Kuroneko : Good condition, missing dvd and one flat hand, does contain stickers for dvd, displayed only.
7. Tooko: Poor condition, broken neck peg stuck in body, slightly scuffed, missing open book and chair clip. Would be good for parts such as the face, hands, and can.

Revoltech
8. Toro : Good condition, small spot on face, displayed only. [can provide picture
9. Fraulein Movie Yoko : Good condition, missing one small gun, displayed only.

I also have the original BRS and BGS Figmas, which I would be willing to part with. As well as the BGS Nendoroid.
05 months agoGordonWernerGordonWerner
Pure-Lilium (5 months ago) #2215279Has anyone used the product request form on GSC's help page?
...I've seen before that GSC have had voting on re-releases and new products.. any info on how it works? ^^; is it yearly or? Any help would be great :)

From Good Smile via Twitter

"@GordonWerner You can make requests directly to us from here: http://t.co/cdOLNsaERF (Select 'Product/Rerelease Request')"

also helps to include photos/drawings if the character in question is more esoteric or not of Japanese origin
05 months agoMinzukiMinzuki
chiefzanghi (5 months ago) #2236169GSC sent me 3 x Shimakaze figma instead of 3 x Levi figma and when i emailed them they said they would ship out the Levis by the end of the day. They never said anything about sending the Shimakaze figmas back? so... do i get to keep them?
I would e-mail them about it again just to make sure that they don't think you're trying to abuse they're system by getting six figmas for the price of three.
05 months agoNitroPLUSNitroPLUS
I don't have the answer, but that would be something if you can keep those 3 Shimakaze figmas! =3
05 months agochiefzanghichiefzanghi
05 months agoPure-LiliumPure-Lilium

Ohhhh okay, I see :) Thanks for your reply!
05 months agoMinzukiMinzuki

05 months agoPure-LiliumPure-Lilium
Has anyone used the product request form on GSC's help page?
08 months agoYan-sanYan-san
Definitely one of the best companies!
010 months ago2nd_flight2nd_flight
hello.. im newcomer for collectiong figuree... but very like gsc figure one.. and become fans on it... yoroshiku~~
011 months agoNitroPLUSNitroPLUS
strawberinrin (11 months ago) #1926019I could tell that GSC has one of the prettiest figures I have ever seen!
IMO together with Alter and Max Factory, they certainly have!
011 months agostrawberinrinstrawberinrin
I could tell that GSC has one of the prettiest figures I have ever seen!
11 year agoa3u5z1ia3u5z1i
My eternal wishlist: All Character from mahouka koukou no rettousei series :)
01 year agoteashapedteashaped