Good Smile CompanyGood Smile Companyn/a

02 months agoReycoenmaReycoenma
Yeah!
02 months agoitsjustsaulitsjustsaul
selling a lot of 21 nendos (ext link)
02 months agoGerzzogGerzzog
Thanks! I had found their text list of releases but it only went up to the current month.

Christown (2 months ago) #3049024There sure is - (ext link)
02 months ago (2 months ago)ChristownChristown
Gerzzog (2 months ago) #3049002Is there a place I can look at the upcoming figure release schedule for GS figures for a given month? I want to know all the figures (max factory, nendoroids, figmas, etc..) for a given month in the future. Like can I go to a site to see a list of all the stuff from them that is announced and has a release date in November for example.

There sure is - (ext link)
02 months agoGerzzogGerzzog
05 months agoReycoenmaReycoenma
Bandai Tamashii Nations FiguartsZero Son Goku Spirit Bomb Ver "Dragon Ball Z" Action Figure
06 months ago (6 months ago)RightslashRightslash
Hey ;3 i hope we get along ;)
09 months agoRejean235Rejean235 Give her a weapon
Reycoenma (9 months ago) #2486842Hola que tal, agreguen me amigos coleccionistas.Welcome to MFC
09 months agoReycoenmaReycoenma
Hola que tal, agreguen me amigos coleccionistas.
09 months agoSaber_KnightSaber_Knight
Minzuki (1 year ago) #2215766You can request a figure to be made at anytime,all you have to do is e-mail GSC with the request form filled out.Sometimes they do special voting events like the voting for their 10th anniversary though that worked a little differently from the request section on their site.They'll actually make what you request if enough fans demand the same thing,that's how the line nendoroid more was made.

Thanks for the info, I think it's good that GSC are willing to listen to their fans :)
010 months agoMaakieMaakie
I just finished a review relevant to this club (mfc link) ! ^^
010 months agonendolove12nendolove12
Hey Ive been having a problem with a ryuko matoi nendodroid i bought recently.It seems that one of the arms is a little loose and shakes a little and sometimes falls out. Can anyone help?
010 months agotaherramzytaherramzy
is tis bootleg (mfc link)
01 year agobambipiebambipie
I have Figmas and Nendos that I want to trade rather than sell. They have all been opened and displayed but rarely handled.

I am open to ANY and ALL trades.

Figmas:
1. Araragi: Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.
2. Touma : Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.
3. Kiritsugu: Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.

Nendoroid
4. Miku Append : Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only, base still lights up.
5. Erio : Good condition, has all pieces, displayed only.
6. Kuroneko : Good condition, missing dvd and one flat hand, does contain stickers for dvd, displayed only.
7. Tooko: Poor condition, broken neck peg stuck in body, slightly scuffed, missing open book and chair clip. Would be good for parts such as the face, hands, and can.

Revoltech
8. Toro : Good condition, small spot on face, displayed only. [can provide picture
9. Fraulein Movie Yoko : Good condition, missing one small gun, displayed only.

I also have the original BRS and BGS Figmas, which I would be willing to part with. As well as the BGS Nendoroid.
01 year agoGordonWernerGordonWerner
Pure-Lilium (1 year ago) #2215279Has anyone used the product request form on GSC's help page?
...I've seen before that GSC have had voting on re-releases and new products.. any info on how it works? ^^; is it yearly or? Any help would be great :)

From Good Smile via Twitter

"@GordonWerner You can make requests directly to us from here: http://t.co/cdOLNsaERF (Select 'Product/Rerelease Request')"

also helps to include photos/drawings if the character in question is more esoteric or not of Japanese origin
01 year agoMinzukiMinzuki
chiefzanghi (1 year ago) #2236169GSC sent me 3 x Shimakaze figma instead of 3 x Levi figma and when i emailed them they said they would ship out the Levis by the end of the day. They never said anything about sending the Shimakaze figmas back? so... do i get to keep them?
I would e-mail them about it again just to make sure that they don't think you're trying to abuse they're system by getting six figmas for the price of three.
01 year agoNitroPLUSNitroPLUS
I don't have the answer, but that would be something if you can keep those 3 Shimakaze figmas! =3
01 year agochiefzanghichiefzanghi
01 year agoPure-LiliumPure-Lilium

Ohhhh okay, I see :) Thanks for your reply!
01 year agoMinzukiMinzuki