Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 30
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1965
Location New Engla...

2 years ago
Wtf, only 20 unique male nendos? I'm sure that number went up a little bit because of WF though XD
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/urmom45_2006/utaprinewsigsig.png

syunrii
Regular Boarder

syunrii

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 114
Location Dallas, T...

2 years ago
WindsorSevenWtf, only 20 unique male nendos? I'm sure that number went up a little bit because of WF though XD
Q A Q Actually, the number for full size nendos only increased by one, from 20 to 21, with Gakupo. Nendoroid Petits had a bunch though :'DDD

WindsorSeven
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 30
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1965
Location New Engla...

2 years ago
syunriiWindsorSevenWtf, only 20 unique male nendos? I'm sure that number went up a little bit because of WF though XD
Q A Q Actually, the number for full size nendos only increased by one, from 20 to 21, with Gakupo. Nendoroid Petits had a bunch though :'DDD

(e_e ) lol... Well yay for petites!

MomoNoguiko
Regular Boarder

MomoNoguiko

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 60
Location Brazil

2 years ago
Danny explained the reason for nendo males be so rare. On Japan, mostly mans likes animes and buy goods from the characters, on the other side, girls that likes anime are not likely to buy goods from her favorite character (specially figures), they prefer spend their money on other things.

They said that if you want more nendo/figma male figures, just buy. More sells means that the product is popular and maybe in the future GSC starts to make more male figures.

GSC is a good enterprise and I'm sure that if we say or ask anything, they'll listen and answer :3
(ext link) - Take a visit :D
http://i42.tinypic.com/5vn0cj.jpg

Joichi
Regular Boarder

Joichi

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1774
Location Canada, T...

2 years ago
MomoNoguikoDanny explained the reason for nendo males be so rare. On Japan, mostly mans likes animes and buy goods from the characters, on the other side, girls that likes anime are not likely to buy goods from her favorite character (specially figures), they prefer spend their money on other things.

They said that if you want more nendo/figma male figures, just buy. More sells means that the product is popular and maybe in the future GSC starts to make more male figures.

GSC is a good enterprise and I'm sure that if we say or ask anything, they'll listen and answer :3

That is disappointing. It's a different scale on the other side of other countries... like just about 80% of my girlfriends buy figures and nendos! So... no wonder it's just Danny Choo doing the representation, I'm sad that there were no female otaku who would come on TV about her interests. (Except USA, Canada... there are many willing fans who would LOVE to do that!)

Though I can see how in Japan it would effect the sales because of those (stingy fraction of fangirls who rather spend on doujinshi, magazines and otome games *cough) and how I mostly see male otaku majority doing the 'lining up at Comiket' but I'm sure there are girl fans! Japan needs to be aware of their international buyers D:<
Click on any banner below to visit :)
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/1724/assortpartsbanner.jpg |
Updated 2 years ago #826124

syunrii
Regular Boarder

syunrii

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 114
Location Dallas, T...

2 years ago
MomoNoguikoDanny explained the reason for nendo males be so rare. On Japan, mostly mans likes animes and buy goods from the characters, on the other side, girls that likes anime are not likely to buy goods from her favorite character (specially figures), they prefer spend their money on other things.

See the issue with that is...there's nothing for me to buy. I don't know about girls in Japan, but I'm still waiting for Nendos of the characters I love. I'm not gonna go buy a Nendo of a guy character that I don't even like. And buying more of their girl nendos just send the wrong message. So it's a bit of a moot point, until GSC realizes that people are WAITING for big guys.

And I'm glad GSC is adding more guys into the Nendo Petit line, but as far as full size Nendos go, there isn't much around. Gakupo, who was recently announced, should do pretty well though. I'll be buying multiples of him :'DD

MomoNoguiko
Regular Boarder

MomoNoguiko

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 60
Location Brazil

2 years ago
syunriiMomoNoguikoDanny explained the reason for nendo males be so rare. On Japan, mostly mans likes animes and buy goods from the characters, on the other side, girls that likes anime are not likely to buy goods from her favorite character (specially figures), they prefer spend their money on other things.

See the issue with that is...there's nothing for me to buy. I don't know about girls in Japan, but I'm still waiting for Nendos of the characters I love. I'm not gonna go buy a Nendo of a guy character that I don't even like. And buying more of their girl nendos just send the wrong message. So it's a bit of a moot point, until GSC realizes that people are WAITING for big guys.

And I'm glad GSC is adding more guys into the Nendo Petit line, but as far as full size Nendos go, there isn't much around. Gakupo, who was recently announced, should do pretty well though. I'll be buying multiples of him :'DD

I thought that Yuki was a full size nendo TvT I don't like petit very much so I'll wait for Yuki be normal nendo release :D And Gakupo, be sure that I will buy him too *u*

syunrii
Regular Boarder

syunrii

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 114
Location Dallas, T...

2 years ago
MomoNoguikoI thought that Yuki was a full size nendo TvT I don't like petit very much so I'll wait for Yuki be normal nendo release :D And Gakupo, be sure that I will buy him too *u*
Y-yuki?? Do you mean Yuri?? Or is there a Yuki I haven't heard of before? XDD
But yes, Gakupo will SELL! Hopefully....then GSC will make more GUYS! unless they take it the wrong way and makes more vocaloid instead orz

MomoNoguiko
Regular Boarder

MomoNoguiko

Online No
Level 12
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 60
Location Brazil

2 years ago
syunriiMomoNoguikoI thought that Yuki was a full size nendo TvT I don't like petit very much so I'll wait for Yuki be normal nendo release :D And Gakupo, be sure that I will buy him too *u*
Y-yuki?? Do you mean Yuri?? Or is there a Yuki I haven't heard of before? XDD
But yes, Gakupo will SELL! Hopefully....then GSC will make more GUYS! unless they take it the wrong way and makes more vocaloid instead orz

Oh sorry, I mean Yuri ||OTZ

Here is the preview: item #98911

He's so cute and I just love him *u*
Updated 2 years ago #826681

WindsorSeven
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 30
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1965
Location New Engla...

2 years ago
syunrii Gakupo, who was recently announced, should do pretty well though. I'll be buying multiples of him :'DD
Hehehe, same here :D

syunrii
Regular Boarder

syunrii

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 114
Location Dallas, T...

2 years ago
MomoNoguikoOh sorry, I mean Yuri ||OTZ

Here is the preview: item #98911

He's so cute and I just love him *u*

Oh yea, I saw him!! He's adorable * u * I hope they make a Flynn so that I can display them with their Altair buddies hehe

WindsorSeverBWAHAHAHA My first male nendoroid @ u @

WindsorSeven
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online No
Level 30
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1965
Location New Engla...

2 years ago
syunrii
Oh yea, I saw him!! He's adorable * u * I hope they make a Flynn so that I can display them with their Altair buddies hehe

WindsorSeverBWAHAHAHA My first male nendoroid @ u @

Whhhaaa? No Kaito? Or Len? I'm surprised.

Muntoe

Muntoe

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2277
Location United St...

2 years ago
Well it's understandable to me if syunrii is a new collector. Besides the Cheerful Japan Len or Kaito, they are relatively expensive now and kind of hard to find (unless you can find them on Mandarake) ^^; Yuri is a good choice though!

Amiyami
Regular Boarder

Amiyami

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 81
Location Los Angel...

2 years ago
I think that they'll probably end up making nendos of a few characters of the anime "Inu X Boku SS" especially Shirakiin Ririchou and her demon form and Roromiya Karuta with Watanuki Banri in his demon form (it's soooo cute!).
However, this is a long shot but they might make Miketsukami Soushi and his demon form?
Anyways, that's what I think XD
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/GOmini2copy.png

syunrii
Regular Boarder

syunrii

Online No
Level 13
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 114
Location Dallas, T...

2 years ago
WindsorSeven
Whhhaaa? No Kaito? Or Len? I'm surprised.

MuntoeWell it's understandable to me if syunrii is a new collector. Besides the Cheerful Japan Len or Kaito, they are relatively expensive now and kind of hard to find (unless you can find them on Mandarake) ^^; Yuri is a good choice though!

LOL Gakupo's just my favorite out of the three, though I've almost bought Kaito a few times. I guess I was kind of waiting for GSC to someday make Gaku before I get either Kaito or Len~ :D

Yuri? He's a nendo petit isn't he? Full size Yuri would be awesome though ;u; with a full size Flynn gaaaah

yakumo
You said Nendo?
Very Important Boarder

yakumo

Online No
Level 26
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 303
Location Netherlan...

2 years ago
My predictions are for also the other 2 Senki Zesshō Symphogear girls

Tsubasa Kazanari & Chris Yukine
My OTACOOL picture #26814

Joichi
Regular Boarder

Joichi

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1774
Location Canada, T...

2 years ago
AmiyamiI think that they'll probably end up making nendos of a few characters of the anime "Inu X Boku SS" especially Shirakiin Ririchou and her demon form and Roromiya Karuta with Watanuki Banri in his demon form (it's soooo cute!).
However, this is a long shot but they might make Miketsukami Soushi and his demon form?
Anyways, that's what I think XD

I think with how GSC's predictable marketing strategy goes:
1) Moe Girl - Ririchou first (hopefully I pray, its her demon form not another schoolgirl)
2) Moe Girl no.2 - Karuta (with her candies and Racoon-Watanuki)
3) if it's still popular enough then -- Miketsukami Soushi (I kinda want to buy him, to join my Sebastian and serve Ririchou :D)

Generally I would LOVE if they make anyone out of Inu x Boku SS to be honest :)
Click on any banner below to visit :)
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/1724/assortpartsbanner.jpg |
Updated 2 years ago #913788

yakumo
You said Nendo?
Very Important Boarder

yakumo

Online No
Level 26
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 303
Location Netherlan...