xxangelchanxx

Online No
Level 18
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 468
Location New york ...

4 years ago
There was one of these for the figma club so why not for nendoroid. :3
Remilia just shipped and someone just bought me BRS.
http://i.imgur.com/H6dgR.gif

SirNarwhal
Regular Boarder

SirNarwhal

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location United St...

4 years ago
Well, in the last month or so I've decided to embark on trying to obtain every single Nendoroid ever created. In the last few weeks I've gotten: Thiea, Luka, Miku, Kaito, 4 Black Rock Shooters (she's too adorbz), Feena, Fate, Snow Miku, Mugi, Azusa, Ouka-chan, Mimi, and Lucchini and have ordered Mio, Yui, Sebastian, Ciel, the Mio and Ritsu Live set, Amano, 4 Dead Masters, the Archbishop, Makise, Hinagiku, Sakuya, Reimu, Marisa, Remilia, Ein, HMO Miku, Kagami Miku, the new Yuki, the new Haruhi, the Neko Arc super poseable, the Saber super poseable, Saber Lion, Saber Lily, Saber on the lion, Lucky Star Saber and Rin cosplay editions, Priecia, Shana, Manaka, squinty Primula, Noumi, and Sherlock Shellingford. I think I'm off to a good start and hope that I get to 50 or so by the end of the year at least if not more and hope to finish this whole thing off about a year from now if all goes well! Yay Nendoroids!

Cash
Regular Boarder

Cash

Online No
Level 12
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 332
Location United St...

4 years ago
My most recent was Takane Manaka, but my the quality of my friend's BRS makes me iffy on buying any more nendos for the time being. Her face was horribly damaged with paint smudges and a dark line down the side of her face. : C My sister's figma was in similar condition. Augh.

Damn you, GSC.
ι нεαя, α vσιcε sαყ "∂σи'т вε sσ вℓιи∂"

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Cash-chan/Icons/lulusuzu02.jpg

Muntoe

Muntoe

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2319
Location United St...

4 years ago
Wow, good luck Narwhal O_o What about the super exclusive, rare ones? There's one that goes for like $600 lol

As for the most recent nendoroid in my possession, it would have to be Kaito. However, BRS and Remilia are both shipped out and hopefully will arrive sometime within the next 2-3 weeks lol

That makes me iffy too Cash D:
Updated 4 years ago #270827

SaberCattleya
Regular Boarder

SaberCattleya

Online No
Level 8
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 79
Location USA

4 years ago
MuntoeWow, good luck Narwhal O_o What about the super exclusive, rare ones? There's one that goes for like $600 lol

As for the most recent nendoroid in my possession, it would have to be Kaito. However, BRS and Remilia are both shipped out and hopefully will arrive sometime within the next 2-3 weeks lol

Curious, what nendo goes for $600?
http://a.imageshack.us/img837/7548/splitboxesbanner03.jpg

Kibi
Prisma Kibino
Very Important Boarder

Kibi

Online No
Level 24
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1417
Location Heartland

4 years ago
SaberCattleya

Curious, what nendo goes for $600?

Should be this one, right? Cute, but not worth the money, if you ask me :P

My latest arrivals are BRS and my bithday presents Theia and Yuki Miku (my friends are crazy O_O)
Updated 4 years ago #271016

10TonHamster
Regular Boarder

10TonHamster

Online No
Level 12
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 74
Location United Ki...

4 years ago
Collected today.
Ryuk (finally found somewhere at a sensible price to the UK that definitely wasn't a bootleg)
Yellow Tachikoma
Reina.

Recently got and opened
Francesca
BRS

Arrived but still to be opened once I've sorted out a new set of shelves.
Azusa
Mugi
Ritsu
Yui
Mio + Ritsu festival
Another Snow Miku
Konata & Kagami Saitama Ver.
Alphard
Takane Manaka
Kuro-chan
http://myfigurecollection.net/image/10TonHamster1272657678.gif Go on, get a nendo or two, what's the worst that could happen ??

Muntoe

Muntoe

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2319
Location United St...

4 years ago
Indeed, that is the elusive one, and I was surprised to see her on Mandarake the other day (for exactly 60,000 yen lol, so it's more like $700USD). Definitely not worth it imo either but if you're trying to collect them all...O_O;;;

Kibi
Prisma Kibino
Very Important Boarder

Kibi

Online No
Level 24
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1417
Location Heartland

4 years ago
MuntoeIndeed, that is the elusive one, and I was surprised to see her on Mandarake the other day (for exactly 60,000 yen lol, so it's more like $700USD). Definitely not worth it imo either but if you're trying to collect them all...O_O;;;

Wonder if anyone is crazy enough to buy her. And I really, really hope Sherlock Shellingford won't end up like this >< I want her sooo bad!
But yeah, Nendos like these are reason enough for me to not collect them all.

SirNarwhal
Regular Boarder

SirNarwhal

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location United St...

4 years ago
MuntoeWow, good luck Narwhal O_o What about the super exclusive, rare ones? There's one that goes for like $600 lol

Thankfully there're only two Nendoroids over $100 that I know of and the rest can be obtained for fairly cheap. There are about a dozen or two though that linger around the $75-100 mark and basically I'll buy those if there's one I'm really looking for whenever I see it and try to pace those in with all of the other ones as well. For example, I picked up Ouka-chan at a comics shop near me a few days ago and her retail was about $105, but I was able to get her for around $85 due to a student discount, which brought her to about $20 cheaper than the 6500 yen one up on Mandarake and whatnot. I also found the squinty eyed Primula for 5,000 yen on Yahoo Japan and jumped on that instantly. Basically, I'm just trying to find deals and then I'll snag them. Also, the $600 Nendoroid has always been at least like $200 due to the ridiculous way that you had to order her, and I have no clue when I'll get one of her though. She's fairly easy to find, just pricey (I think there are 3 up on Mandarake for about $600 each), but I HAVE seen her go for quite a bit less, around $250-300 I think on Yahoo Japan, which is still quite a bit, so I'll probably save that one for last or something.

Muntoe

Muntoe

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2319
Location United St...

4 years ago
@Kibi: OMG, I know what you mean >_< I hate these bundles, and that Sherlock Shellingford nendo is so cute! I love all four of her faces, it's just not fair. :c And now there's that new cute Prinny petit nendo...I freaking hate GSC sometimes!

@SirNarwhal: I admire your dedication and persistence! xD Deals are definitely what you wanna look for especially when there's so many nendoroids. In the long run, it can save you hundreds of dollars.

SirNarwhal
Regular Boarder

SirNarwhal

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location United St...

4 years ago
Muntoe@Kibi: OMG, I know what you mean >_< I hate these bundles, and that Sherlock Shellingford nendo is so cute! I love all four of her faces, it's just not fair. :c And now there's that new cute Prinny petit nendo...I freaking hate GSC sometimes!

@SirNarwhal: I admire your dedication and persistence! xD Deals are definitely what you wanna look for especially when there's so many nendoroids. In the long run, it can save you hundreds of dollars.

Exactly. I've actually paid an average of about $35-40 for every Nendoroid I've gotten so far even including the ones that I paid about $80 for due to the fact that I've been able to get some for $20 or less. I also have found every single Nendoroid available for purchase online at various places at different times, so it's moreso just having the money for them more than anything.

Phil
Regular Boarder

Phil

Online No
Level 13
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 221
Location United St...

4 years ago
2 BRS nendos :p.

I still want some Ikkitousen nendos, or some Final Fantasy ones.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/tomegathericon/shiznat-fav.jpg

Ilvias
adorable little doll
Regular Boarder

Ilvias

Online No
Level 16
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 133
Location Italy

4 years ago
BRS and Riannon... The next ones will come to me on November!
May PVC and love be always with you! (alpacas will make you happy too... Believe me!)

Nash
Regular Boarder

Nash

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 268

4 years ago
Manaka and BRS. The latter outshines the former too much lol.

anabi
Regular Boarder

anabi

Online No
Level 11
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 50
Location United St...

4 years ago
I just received my first 2 Nendos: Kaito and BRS! They look so adorable!
Sebastian and Yui Hirasawa are on their way from Japan~

... I think I bit the Nendo bug.
Updated 4 years ago #278918

Sakura21
Regular Boarder

Sakura21

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 46
Location United St...

4 years ago
I just recently obtained otohime and primula (glasses ver.) nendoroids! Little pricey but glad I found them :)

Nash
Regular Boarder

Nash

Online No
Level 15
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 268

4 years ago
Love the bug~

Just fetched my Kaito. :D

SirNarwhal
Regular Boarder

SirNarwhal

Online No
Level 9
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location United St...

4 years ago
Sakura21I just recently obtained otohime and primula (glasses ver.) nendoroids! Little pricey but glad I found them :)

Where the hell did you find that Primula!?

Sakura21
Regular Boarder

Sakura21

Online No
Level 11
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 46
Location United St...

4 years ago
Mandarake ^-^. How I love that site! I was also able to get the animeito version too :D

SirNarwhalSakura21I just recently obtained otohime and primula (glasses ver.) nendoroids! Little pricey but glad I found them :)

Where the hell did you find that Primula!?

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.