TYPE-MOON FansTYPE-MOON FansFor all Fate, Tsukihime, Canaan and all Type Moon Universe fans!

03 years agoMongrelOfUlsterMongrelOfUlster
Figured I might say hi. So hello~ I'm new(kinda) to mfc but seems like a pretty good place especially for organizing all the spent-too-much-money-on things, haha.

I got somewhat convinced onto here via a friend. ; w ; )b
03 years agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
dymitr (3 years ago) #2338746Sorry for the late reply; Hi, nice to see more people here.
[This club has been dying out in terms of activity of late]

Maybe it'll pick up once the new show airs :/
03 years agodymitrdymitr
Shinygami (3 years ago) #2324378Just uh... Figured I'd introduce m'self. Howdy.
Sorry for the late reply; Hi, nice to see more people here.
[This club has been dying out in terms of activity of late]
03 years agoShinygamiShinygami
Just uh... Figured I'd introduce m'self. Howdy.
03 years agoYupaYupa
dymitr (3 years ago) #2312047These are others I can think of at the moment:
item #43803
item #166249
item #44168
item #95295
And you might possibly like this too: (mfc link)
Though it is mostly art of the visual novel, though it contains some promotional art as well.

Yes, I have that last one, the English version which recently got published by Udon Entertainment. That's a great book indeed. The other books in that "complete material" series seem less interesting though.

Your other recommendations are really helpful and I'll look into them. Thanks!
03 years agodymitrdymitr
Yupa (3 years ago) #2311792I noticed that book, but I don't like that only the first 100 pages contain full artwork. That's only 25% of the book. I would rather have an artwork-only artbook. Also I don't really need Garden of Sinners artwork included, because I already have it. Are there any other books that you like?

These are others I can think of at the moment:
item #43803
item #166249
item #44168
item #95295
And you might possibly like this too: (mfc link)
03 years agoYupaYupa
dymitr (3 years ago) #2310833I would start here: item #119286
Recaps quite a lot of artwork of the last 10 years.

03 years agodymitrdymitr
Yupa (3 years ago) #2309158I have a question. I'm quite happy with the two recent Garden of Sinners artbooks item #175053 item #196298, so I was wondering if there are any books like those from other Type-Moon titles. I'd love to get more artwork from the Fate/ series for example, but with the dozens of choices I don't know where to start. :(
What would be your recommendations?

I would start here: item #119286
Recaps quite a lot of artwork of the last 10 years.
03 years agoYupaYupa
What would be your recommendations?
03 years agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
dymitr (3 years ago) #2295537Yeah, it is TMs weakest line-up ever on Comiket. Same goes for the Ufotable line-up. I recon it is because they are busy with animating Heaven's Feel and UBW.
As for the Apocrypha book, it is given out as bonus to everyone that purchases from their booth.
Their limited in number though; So sold out is sold-out!
Does mean though that is probably won't be sold for too much on the aftermarket =3

Their winter lineup better be amazing!
Ah, so it being a handout is a good thing? I was worried it'd be too expensive afterwards, but hopefully it won't be. I really want it!
03 years agodymitrdymitr
WindsorSeven (3 years ago) #2292665TM's lineup does seem a bit lacking, but I'd say ufotable's looks much worse. Is that all they're bringing!? I think you should definitely get the F/A cel book! I'm interested in it myself. No listed price though?

Their limited in number though; So sold out is sold-out!
03 years agoWindsorSevenWindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
dymitr (3 years ago) #2292211C86 line-up looks a bit weak from TYPE-MOON. [ext link ]
I already ordered both books from AmiAmi, so I think I'm golden.
I had hoped that Ufotable would do some nice key animation artbook, but they passed. [ext link ]
(Probably saving the sweet bits for C87). I'm not quite sure what to do with the Apocrypha book, feels like it will probably be mostly a repeat of already published material, but if I can get it cheap...I just might budge.

03 years agodymitrdymitr
C86 line-up looks a bit weak from TYPE-MOON. [ext link ]
I already ordered both books from AmiAmi, so I think I'm golden.
03 years agokeithgatorkeithgator
item #124787 game comes with 2 codes (for some other game?) anyone know what and where they can be used for?
03 years ago (3 years ago)JackonCrackJackonCrack
dymitr (3 years ago) #2271807Also, TM has announced a new iOS/Android (Smartphone) game called Fate/Grand Order. Looks interesting feat. Fate/Apocrypha and Stay Night characters.
based on the credit of the character design list its just another card/character collecting social freeware crap. it says rpg but i highly doubt anything like extra. probably just a cash in game.
03 years ago (3 years ago)dymitrdymitr
-OJ- (3 years ago) #2271655ufotable's FSN series was announced to be Unlimited Blade Works (Preview)
Heaven's Feel movie-series has also been confirmed :D

Info confirmed by TM themselves: [ext link ]
The only thing they will be doing with the Fate route is making it available for iOS/Android as a smartphone game.

I personnally would've preferred if it was the other way around(anime-movie), but this if fine too.
I'm already real glad that Heaven's Feel will get animated =3

03 years ago (3 years ago)-OJ--OJ-
ufotable's FSN series was announced to be Unlimited Blade Works (Preview)

Heaven's Feel movie-series has also been confirmed :D
03 years agoJackonCrackJackonCrack
kazumahazuki (3 years ago) #2236820hi everyone i want share i got rare itemhttp://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/thumbnails/kazumahazuki1404804306.jpeg
^^

lol doujin?
03 years ago (3 years ago)kazumahazukikazumahazuki

^^
03 years ago (3 years ago)JackonCrackJackonCrack
so f/ha patch was leaked. only 75% of it was qced but its still 100% translated. for those that cant wait can now go play it at least.

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 47   Next »