TYPE-MOON FansTYPE-MOON FansFor all Fate, Tsukihime, Canaan and all Type Moon Universe fans!

LovelyAthena112
Regular Boarder

LovelyAthena112

Online No
Level 14
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 171

3 years ago
Saber Triuphant =(

Sorry I didnt read the first post ^^;;
Updated 3 years ago #470870

tg0804
Regular Boarder

tg0804

Online No
Level 6
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1

2 years ago
I'd really like to see some new Tsukihime figs come out. I'd love a good Akiha and Arcuied fig, or something with the Maids. I'd like to think Carnival Phantasm and the whole 10 year anniversary thing will give someone some inspiration to do it, but I won't exactly be getting my hopes up too much.

jintoo
Where is my mind?
Very Important Boarder

jintoo

Online No
Level 18
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 117
Location France

2 years ago
tg0804I'd really like to see some new Tsukihime figs come out. I'd love a good Akiha and Arcuied fig, or something with the Maids. I'd like to think Carnival Phantasm and the whole 10 year anniversary thing will give someone some inspiration to do it, but I won't exactly be getting my hopes up too much.

There is also the new Melty Blood video game that will be release in December : "Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code". But I must admit I am pessimistic about new figures of this characters.

Drathfox
Regular Boarder

Drathfox

Online No
Level 8
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 4
Location Utah, USA

2 years ago
It's nice they're still making Saber figmas...but I'd rather see the other servants / masters made for fsn and f/z~ they are well developed characters too. ^^

If they can do it for Nanoha's series~ I don't see why not.
Updated 2 years ago #1084376

« Prev   1 2 3   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.