The Soul SocietyThe Soul SocietyThis is a club dedicated to Bleach.

Bakours
Regular Boarder

Bakours

Online No
Level 13
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 31
Location Spain

4 years ago
neko-yumikoAnyway, there's a new European company called Tsume and on their website there's a Kenpachi figure listed. It'll be limited, and no pictures yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. link

As soon as pre-orders opens I'll buy mine :D And there's hope that Kenpachi will be the first of many *__*
Hoping for some Lost Odyssey's Figures. And FF VII's Turks too...
http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/360297/0/7.png

neko-yumiko
Regular Boarder

neko-yumiko

Online No
Level 12
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 13
Location Europe

4 years ago
BakoursAs soon as pre-orders opens I'll buy mine :D And there's hope that Kenpachi will be the first of many *__*
I hope you're right since I have no money for this one. :/

Bakours
Regular Boarder

Bakours

Online No
Level 13
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 31
Location Spain

4 years ago
When I say many, I mean Bleach figures :D (but it would be great of many Kenpachi's too xD)
Hoping for some Lost Odyssey's Figures. And FF VII's Turks too...
http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/360297/0/7.png

musdy
Regular Boarder

musdy

Online No
Level 6
Joined 1 year ago
Post(s) 19

11 months ago
I would settle for anyone at this point.

TheRealDeal51
Regular Boarder

TheRealDeal51

Online No
Level 4
Joined 21 days ago
Post(s) 6

21 days ago
Ichigo With his True Zanpakuto, although it is unlikely that we will see many more at all at this point as the Anime is no longer running.

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

Online No
Level 15
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 109
Location United Ki...

21 days ago
I wish Tsume would make a statue of Ichigo.

TheRealDeal51
Regular Boarder

TheRealDeal51

Online No
Level 4
Joined 21 days ago
Post(s) 6

20 days ago
Rikudou (21 days ago) #3308883I wish Tsume would make a statue of Ichigo.

I just looked up Tsume and their work is amazing, thanks for mentioning them I will definitely be looking to purchase something in the future hopefully I will be able to afford it xD

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

Online No
Level 15
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 109
Location United Ki...

19 days ago
TheRealDeal51 (20 days ago) #3310362Rikudou (21 days ago) #3308883I wish Tsume would make a statue of Ichigo.

I just looked up Tsume and their work is amazing, thanks for mentioning them I will definitely be looking to purchase something in the future hopefully I will be able to afford it xD

They do really great :) I started collecting 6 months ago, so sadly I haven't been able to get their statues since they are always made in limited quantities. They offer a payment plan on certain products, which I'm guessing is defined by the price tag. So for instance, when a figure is announced they take pre-orders which in reality is a pre-purchase, but you can pay for it over X amount of months.

If the statue/figure is released before you paid it off, then they'll hold it until the payment plan is complete.

My first Tsume statues will be these; (ext link)

But they are in partnership with Bandai Namco, which means that the price tag for them is a little higher than the usual Tsume statues and Bandai don't offer the payment plan. Otherwise Naruto and Sasuke would have been sold out already.

Most Tsume statues sell out within the first 24 hours.

TheRealDeal51
Regular Boarder

TheRealDeal51

Online No
Level 4
Joined 21 days ago
Post(s) 6

19 days ago
Rikudou (19 days ago) #3322028TheRealDeal51 (20 days ago) #3310362Rikudou (21 days ago) #3308883I wish Tsume would make a statue of Ichigo.

They do really great :) I started collecting 6 months ago, so sadly I haven't been able to get their statues since they are always made in limited quantities. They offer a payment plan on certain products, which I'm guessing is defined by the price tag. So for instance, when a figure is announced they take pre-orders which in reality is a pre-purchase, but you can pay for it over X amount of months.

If the statue/figure is released before you paid it off, then they'll hold it until the payment plan is complete.

But they are in partnership with Bandai Namco, which means that the price tag for them is a little higher than the usual Tsume statues and Bandai don't offer the payment plan. Otherwise Naruto and Sasuke would have been sold out already.

Cheers again for the heads up, 24 hours is fast :O . I haven't seen anything that I absolutely have to get yet, although I like all of the pieces, when I see something that I fall in love with I'll be there.

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

Online No
Level 15
Joined 7 months ago
Post(s) 109
Location United Ki...

19 days ago
TheRealDeal51 (19 days ago) #3322496Rikudou (19 days ago) #3322028TheRealDeal51 (20 days ago) #3310362Rikudou (21 days ago) #3308883I wish Tsume would make a statue of Ichigo.

Cheers again for the heads up, 24 hours is fast :O . I haven't seen anything that I absolutely have to get yet, although I like all of the pieces, when I see something that I fall in love with I'll be there.

Aye, just wanted to make you aware when they put up pre-orders for something new ^^ following their Facebook page is recommended as they give heads up for pre-orders; (ext link)

They have their Fan Days next month, where some new figures/statues are usually revealed.

« Prev   1 2   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.