MFC API ClubMFC API ClubFind all help and resources to make your app based on Tsuki API

ahnpan
Regular Boarder

ahnpan

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Philippin...

23 days ago
Hello! I'm ahnpan and I'm an iOS/Android native app developer.
I wanna start a native iOS MFC app, an open source project. There's currently an old iOS app but it's very dated already. I wanna make a new version.
I've been looking around the forums and most of the available are all Read only. I checked out the official Android MFC app and there are user features and database access that's not listed in some documentation. Is there more info regarding this?
I really wanna start already since I feel like this is one of those fun projects I can share with others given that I have quite a lot of collector friends.

willyg1982
Regular Boarder

willyg1982

Online No
Level 6
Joined 24 days ago
Post(s) 2
Location Canada

19 days ago
I was wondering the same thing myself for more info on the API docs.

ahnpan
Regular Boarder

ahnpan

Online No
Level 10
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2
Location Philippin...

7 days ago
willyg1982 (19 days ago) #22970118I was wondering the same thing myself for more info on the API docs.
I glanced at the official android app and it has a lot of functionalities i didnt find in the docs. I hope we can get info on it.

willyg1982
Regular Boarder

willyg1982

Online No
Level 6
Joined 24 days ago
Post(s) 2
Location Canada

7 days ago
ahnpan (7 days ago) #23473379willyg1982 (19 days ago) #22970118I was wondering the same thing myself for more info on the API docs.
I glanced at the official android app and it has a lot of functionalities i didnt find in the docs. I hope we can get info on it.

Yup. That the same thing I did when I found your thread.

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.