MFC API ClubMFC API ClubFind all help and resources to make your app based on Tsuki API

K-On
Regular Boarder

K-On

Online No
Level 7
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 3
Location Belgium

4 months ago
willyg1982 (5 months ago) #23494310ahnpan (5 months ago) #23473379willyg1982 (5 months ago) #22970118I was wondering the same thing myself for more info on the API docs.
I glanced at the official android app and it has a lot of functionalities i didnt find in the docs. I hope we can get info on it.

Yup. That the same thing I did when I found your thread.

API v2 docs can be found here:

(mfc link)

However, there's alot of functionality not working, eg. fetching lists, comments, Picture of the Month, Week, ...

You'll find you'll have to use a mix of both the API v1 and API v2 to get the most out of it API wise.

As for the functionality that seems to not be in the docs: Chances are big that these are just webcontent shown in the app, and are not results fetched from an API. As far as I can see, there's no magic / hidden functions in that app that's not made public, but the exposed API is limited for sure. I wish that they'd update their API so all REST functions could be exposed to developers, but alas..

I've started development of a newer Android app nearly 2 years ago... Maybe this is the right moment to start development again :D
Updated 4 months ago #24098161

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.