Let's Split Boxes!Let's Split Boxes!Save money. Split boxes!

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

Online No
Level 24
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2176
Location United St...

2 years ago
Sorry to hear that, Merleawe. The three you signed up for have lots of people in line, so don't feel like it's an inconvenience to us. Hope things get better for you.

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
I'm sorry to hear that Merleawe, I hope you're feeling better. Let me know what you want to do, we'll work something out.

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
Two boxes were ordered for this set, we'll find out what we get at the end of the month when I receive the shipment

charlotte-chan
Regular Boarder

charlotte-chan

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
I noticed I'm not down for Reisen even though I asked to be put down a while ago =o

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
charlotte-chanI noticed I'm not down for Reisen even though I asked to be put down a while ago =o

strange, I guess I forgot it when I updated the thread--I have you down in my master list though so I guess that's just a my bad

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 429
Location Canada

2 years ago
I know it's a little late to be applying but may I be put down for Tenshi, Reisen, and Ran? I also want to be put down in green for the other three characters, because that way if there's ever an extra that no one wants I can take them so they don't go on unloved.

charlotte-chan
Regular Boarder

charlotte-chan

Online No
Level 11
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 6
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
How is this all coming along so far? I see some people have paid.

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
charlotte-chanHow is this all coming along so far? I see some people have paid.

Two boxes were ordered already but since the proxy has been moving to a new office and warehouse, they have been very late on shipping our things to us (I'm sure with the amount of stuff we're holding we're part of the reason they're moving >_> and probably why they haven't gotten to me)

Due to a few things I'm missing some payments on a few of these. I try to overbook to cover doubles of all characters (meaning I would receive 24 payments out of the 20 figures we'll actually receive and refund for ones we don't get at the time of shipping), but I only ended up with 17 figures out of 20 covered. Mostly, if I can just get one more payment for byakuren, tenshi, and iku, I'll at least not be in the red, all the other characters are pretty well covered so if someone on the lists for those can do it, please let me know! (but keep in mind I'm also hoping to charge for surpara 5 soon and that would make some of you super booked, unless you can handle it!)

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 429
Location Canada

2 years ago
I could pay for all three of those ones now, but since I'm last on the list you should see if anyone else ahead of me is interested first.

Raiski
Very Important Boarder

Raiski

Online No
Level 20
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 118
Location Finland

2 years ago
I'll pay for Tenshi! :3

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
Ok, results are in:

the good: we only got 2 ikus lolol and two secrets!
the bad: we only got 2 Rans D;
The ugly: we have FOUR Sanaes

Box 1 & 2 (they had the same thing in them):
Byakuren x 4
Sanae x 4
Raisen x 4
Ran x 2
Iku x 2
Tenshi x 2
Secret Tenshi x 2

So that gives us this:

Ran Yakumo: Celtic7Guardian, Spizzy
Byakuren Hiriji: Spizzy, Merleawe, (unpaid), (unpaid)
Iku Nagae: Kawashiro-Nitori, Naedix
Tenshi Hinanawi: Suzu, Naedix
Reisen Inaba: Kattu, Moomba, Au-chan, Raiski
Sanae Kotiya: adacchin, Spizzy/Celtic, (unpaid), (unpaid)
Secret (Tenshi recolor): Kattu, (unpaid)

Refund: Raiski (Ran), Au-chan (Ran)

so mostly we need people for the two byakurens and sanaes. I'm willing to take the secret if no one else wants it really badly (I rather like it)

Raiski
Very Important Boarder

Raiski

Online No
Level 20
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 118
Location Finland

2 years ago
Aww, too bad. :( I could take the secret Tenshi too, since I just want Tenshi no matter the colors.

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

Online No
Level 19
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 429
Location Canada

2 years ago
Could I possibly take one of the extra Sanae and Byakuren?

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
you can certainly have one of the sanaes--I'm going to try to contact pyroko again about the byakuren and see if celtic really wants the two she's signed up for (or one, or any lol)

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

Online No
Level 24
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2176
Location United St...

2 years ago
Yep, I want both. XD I'm keeping one and giving a friend who loves her the other~

So glad Ran's finally here. <3

I might be willing to take a Sanae depending on what other people say.
Updated 2 years ago #884330

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
RaiskiAww, too bad. :( I could take the secret Tenshi too, since I just want Tenshi no matter the colors.

I contacted PIkaoh to see if they were still interested in the secret since they're after me. If they don't respond right away I will transfer your payment of the Ran we didn't get to the secret :)

Raiski
Very Important Boarder

Raiski

Online No
Level 20
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 118
Location Finland

2 years ago
SpizzyRaiskiAww, too bad. :( I could take the secret Tenshi too, since I just want Tenshi no matter the colors.

I contacted PIkaoh to see if they were still interested in the secret since they're after me. If they don't respond right away I will transfer your payment of the Ran we didn't get to the secret :)

Okay, sounds good! :3 Let's see what happens. Also, now that we got this set, what's the situation on the SurPara vol.5 set? I sure hope I don't have the same bad luck with Flandre on those when the time comes...

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
pikaoh would rather you had it raiski so the secret tenshi is yours!

as for surpara 5, much as I would like to get it ordered right away I need to get everything cleaned up over here, I swear I've received 6 giant shipments in the last two weeks (proxy stuff and a new computer, OMG A NEW COMPUTER YOU GUYS. This poor 10+ year old IBM just isn't working for me anymore)

but since I got disinterested with flandre so long as we get two boxes you will be guaranteed a flandre since you're second in line I believe :)

jinxie
Regular Boarder

jinxie

Online No
Level 8
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 12
Location Lubbock, ...

2 years ago
I can ask pyroko if you'd like or send him over here, I have a feeling he'd be okay with taking that Byakuren.

Spizzy
Regular Boarder

Spizzy

Online No
Level 17
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1859
Location Texas

2 years ago
jinxieI can ask pyroko if you'd like or send him over here, I have a feeling he'd be okay with taking that Byakuren.

if you would please it would be appreciated. Depending on who takes what changes how I split up fees and shipping charges so sooner the better!

« Prev   1 2 3 4 5   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.