HQDXHQDXWelcome to the HQDX club. HQDX collector united as 1

• « Prev   1 2   Next »

27 comments
01 year ago (1 year ago)MythikMythik
Can someone help me? I'm a rookie when it comes to Dragon Ball figures. Is there any good website I could purchase HQDX figures from? I really want to be sure I'm buying 100% original stuff. I really don't know where to begin...
03 years ago (3 years ago)takezortakezor
I love this HQDX line... many different characters and the sculpt is very good in most of them. I actually have many figures of this line. I love how they made all Freeza Forms for example. But I hope they just made all the Buu's and Cell's forms... they just made 1 out of all them and it's the Majin Super Buu which is super nice.
By the other hand, I can't understand why they made Gogeta and Vegeta SS4 but they missed Son Goku SS4. Many years have passed but I still can't find the reason behind it. :(
And also I dislike that they made so many re-releases (clear version and kai version) of the same figure, waste of time when they could have released many other characters never done in DX scale.
At least they continue that saga with the sCultures line, which is very good too, although I wish some of their figures were bigger (Lunch in the moto, Gyumaoh, the upcoming Trunks and Yamcha etc).
06 years agosensuisensui
rogerioWhere can I find a list of all HQDX figures?

I found this blog ([ext link ]) which is very useful, but it doesn't show all releases.

That's my friend's blog. He lists all the HQDXs in 2 blog reviews here (you have one of them):

[ext link ]

[ext link ]

He didn't cover the Ichiban Kuji release of Kai-o-ken HQDX Goku which I added before here:

item #72935

That should be all of them.
06 years agorogeriorogerio
Where can I find a list of all HQDX figures?

06 years agotysonuptysonup
hi people, how have u guys been? anyway the world martial arts dbkai toys are on preorder. hopefully it continues the line of hqdx
06 years agotysonuptysonup
oXdanXoWhere's the best place to buy the Dragon Ball x One Piece DX figures?
well try ebay, japan yahoo auction, hong kong yahoo auction
06 years agooXdanXooXdanXo
Where's the best place to buy the Dragon Ball x One Piece DX figures?
06 years agoMajuniaMajunia
tysonupcurrently banpresto stop this series with freeza 3rd form. they might release new series next year or it might just stop. never know what banpresto is thinking ^^

He he, okey. Thanks.
06 years agotysonuptysonup
MajuniaThis collection has been completed or will be new releases? It's fabulous! I dream of having all the characters of the series in HQ DX, ha ha... Dreaming does not cost anything.

PD: Sorry for my English, I have to use a translator ...

06 years agoMajuniaMajunia

PD: Sorry for my English, I have to use a translator ...
06 years agodfpunchdfpunch
Hello everyone, and thanks for the add tysonup!
06 years agotysonuptysonup
some hqdx entry which can't be find such as black box ssj3 gotenks and white box max power freezer is added. will add more entry of clear version vol.1 hqdx when i am free ^^
06 years agotysonuptysonup
hell yeah, i finally gotten hqdx freeza 3rd form. left zarbon to go and i am complete with my ideal collection
06 years agotysonuptysonup
happy chinese new year to everyone. and for those who are chinese, wish u getting alot of red packet.. ^^
07 years agoChristianSonChristianSon
Mi última adquisición (mfc link) Me encanta que este parado con la cola. Ahora solo me faltan Zarbon & Dodoria.
07 years agotysonuptysonup
hi people thks for the support for joining this club. lets be united as 1 and dont forget to invite your friends =)
07 years agodrakitudrakitu
Hello tysonup!! Thanks for the invit me! :)
07 years agolevincesvplevincesvp
Happy new year and thx for the invit tysonup !
07 years agoArkhaNArkhaN
Hi everyone thx for the invit tysonup !
07 years agoKanouteKanoute