Official Tsuki ClubOfficial Tsuki ClubThis is the Official TsukiBoard Club.

takarayama
Enjoyer of Life.™
Very Important Boarder

takarayama

Online No
Level 20
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 370
Location Café Alph...

2 years ago
Preface: I have seen positive feedback ending up in all kinds of places on the site so here is a consolidated topic where all can show their appreciation for everything and anything, big or small here on MFC.

Rules: If you disagree with what someone says, keep those thoughts to yourself. Additionally, if you have nothing positive to say, say nothing at all.

I want to begin with nominating kumasanmk for the Most Patient and Helpful Man of the Year award. During all these years he has patiently listened to our nitpicking, nagging, bickering, and complaints all the while continuously updating and improving Tsuki-Board. Thank you, kumasanmk. m(_ _)m

I will add to my list as I think of more things but some of the things I can mention off the top of my head that I like are the following:
  • I am grateful for something as basic as the fact that we can list and keep track of our collection on the site.
  • The introduction of items other than figures caught a lot of flak from many users, but now that we have all grown accustomed to it, I think it was a good decision to expand.
  • The community features with clubs and forums where like-minded users can gather are great.
  • How just any user can add new items to the database is just so great.
  • (To be continued. ^^)
Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™

Strife212
Original Blue
Very Important Boarder + Puella Magi

Strife212

Online No
Level 21
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 307
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
It's the best database site ( ・ω・)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Darkwind212/name-1.png

alamarco
Regular Boarder

alamarco

Online No
Level 15
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 293
Location Canada

2 years ago
I'm grateful for how useful this site is. Being able to catalog my entire collection is such a convenience. I keep lists of items I own in Excel such as TV series, movies, etc., but this site has taken that to a whole new level. Having the added bonus of photos is great. In terms of the database, the great thing is if your item is not added you can personally add it yourself. That's such a nice feature and really helps make MFC what it is.

I also enjoy the community. The people here are all great and makes figure collecting more enjoyable as you get to chat with people with similar tastes. While you may not always be in agreement, it's a joy being a part of such a great community.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/alamarco/sign.png

jiejie

jiejie

Online Yes
Level 25
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1072
Location Germany

2 years ago
I love the new subscription option for an item's pictures. This is so useful for figures that are still in the prototype stage and might be shown at events every now and then. Thank you for implementing this, kuma!

(and now I have to think about which specific items I wanted that for....hm...)

Kibi
Prisma Kibino
Very Important Boarder

Kibi

Online No
Level 24
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 1414
Location Heartland

2 years ago
jiejieI love the new subscription option for an item's pictures. This is so useful for figures that are still in the prototype stage and might be shown at events every now and then. Thank you for implementing this, kuma!This! This is a pretty cool option.

And thank you for all the hard work you put into this site. It's amazing how you come up with new features almost every few days (I notice them only every few days at least :P). Even though, sometimes feautures I liked get removed sometimes lol But the changes make up for the loss!

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

Online No
Level 26
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 2009
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
Like the new statistics for figures feature click (+) -sign next to the User(s) on the "Owned by" line. (pointed out to my by jiejie last night actually)
Ads addition for offers on our partner sites (always good to know something is on sale).
https://www.facebookbrand.com/img/assets/asset.f.logo.lg.png . https://abs.twimg.com/a/1381432172/images/resources/twitter-bird-white-on-blue.png

Drew
Regular Boarder

Drew

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 97
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
4ArndLike the new statistics for figures feature click (+) -sign next to the User(s) on the "Owned by" line. (pointed out to my by jiejie last night actually)
Ads addition for offers on our partner sites (always good to know something is on sale).

Been wondering what the (+) were for littered round the site, now finding various features such as combined searches. Clearly wasn't curious enough before but the statistic feature is rather interesting.

jiejie

jiejie

Online Yes
Level 25
Joined 5 years ago
Post(s) 1072
Location Germany

2 years ago
Noticed today that there are now sorting options in the collection manager. I've wanted to sort my orders by shipment date forever!! :-)

Drew
Regular Boarder

Drew

Online No
Level 10
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 97
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
jiejieNoticed today that there are now sorting options in the collection manager. I've wanted to sort my orders by shipment date forever!! :-)
While checking this out, noticed it appears to give you a total retail cost of your collection - my collection may only be small but I'd still rather not know how much has been spent on it!

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

Online No
Level 26
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 2009
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
Nice one kuma, new profile options :-) (mfc link)

Side panel - Gray, Metallic, Rainbow, Cloudy or Denim
Background - Slightly Transparent
https://www.facebookbrand.com/img/assets/asset.f.logo.lg.png . https://abs.twimg.com/a/1381432172/images/resources/twitter-bird-white-on-blue.png

Muntoe

Muntoe

Online No
Level 41
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 2277
Location United St...

2 years ago
4ArndNice one kuma, new profile options :-) (mfc link)

Side panel - Gray, Metallic, Rainbow, Cloudy or Denim
Background - Slightly Transparent

I looooooooove this feature as well, those clouds are so cute!! Thanks so much kuma ヽ(*・▽・)ノ

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

Online No
Level 39
Joined 4 years ago
Post(s) 5004
Location Finland

2 years ago
Thanks for the new profile and list features + fixing the twitter icon (now it has transparent bg)!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/alecless2/f.png

My Group Orders !

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Very Important Boarder

Beani

Online No
Level 26
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1692
Location Tokyo, Ja...

2 years ago
While it was awhile ago now I have been meaning to say a big thank you for left aligning the nav on the forums and making it repeat on every post. Makes browsing on my phone really easy and that is how I view the site most of the time. <3

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 35
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1646

2 years ago
You're welcome :)

mintbunny
Key Princess
Regular Boarder

mintbunny

Online No
Level 19
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 484
Location MD, USA

2 years ago
I've been away for a week and a half, so I'm super surprised at the new things, especially the profile customization! That's the best part, thanks!

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

Online No
Level 26
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 2009
Location United Ki...

2 years ago
Introduction of Ad feedback system!!! - Thank you very much kuma.

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Very Important Boarder

Beani

Online No
Level 26
Joined 3 years ago
Post(s) 1692
Location Tokyo, Ja...

2 years ago
4Arnd (2 years ago)Introduction of Ad feedback system!!! - Thank you very much kuma.
This is such a great feature, thanks Kuma!

I almost wish there was a way to use the system to allow split participants to leave feedback since you usually wouldn't list those items as an ad but that is a different kettle of fish entirely to your average MFC sale.

george_st
Regular Boarder

george_st

Online No
Level 9
Joined 2 years ago
Post(s) 1
Location Europe

2 years ago
Hello to all,

I am a new member in MFC, and I would like to address this message to those who are responsible for the operation and management of this place.

It would not be an exaggeration if I said that MFC is one of the nicest places I have encountered in the net. And this is not just because of its actually unique subject, i.e. the anime/manga figure and Japanese pop culture. Even more than this, I would point out its friendly atmosphere, its thoughtful organization and specialized services, the carefully designed interconnections between the different "categories" of material, the affluence in terms of pictorial and textual information, its attentive maintenance, and of course its pleasing, delicate aesthetics, to name a few. All these are definitely the result of a lot of caring, committed work, a work that obviously never stops for this place's efficient operation.

I am not sure if I will finally succeed to have always in mind and keep all the meticulously defined rules that are described in the FAQ, so that I do not be banned forever; but even the rules and the strictness with which they are applied here are nothing less than fascinating and delightful.

Dear administrators and moderators thank you very much for this exceptional place.

Ladies, Gentlemen,
Have a nice time
George St
Updated 2 years ago #993101

kumasanmk
花音推し
Producer

kumasanmk

Online No
Level 35
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 1646

2 years ago
Thanks for your kind words.

shawurai
Regular Boarder

shawurai

Online No
Level 12
Joined 6 years ago
Post(s) 14
Location Belgium

2 years ago
(sorry seems I posted in the wrong section)

I have a question about adding a names in the "artist(s)" section of a new item entry. More specific to VNs/eroge

If the official website mentions a paricular seiyuu for one of the character but you find out that this is actually an alias used by a seiyuu (probably to cover up that they voiced a charcter from a VN/eroge), should this alias be used as the entry or should the real name of the seiyuu be used.

I asume the correct thing to do is to post an alert to add the alias to the seiyuu's entry in the database first. Is it even possible to link an alias from an item to the seiyuu's entry in the database?

It has been on my mind as I can understand why some seiyuu wish to work under an alias for some categories of media.
http://home.scarlet.be/~ng054730/kaa_related/shaw_sig_image3.jpg
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Updated 2 years ago #994638

« Prev   1 2 3   Next »

Top ↑

Join the club to join the discussion.